Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
41 - 60 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6797455 tn?1391517460
Earlier this week we found out we are having a baby girl♡ in need of help for names♡ We want something that either starts with an A or J!...
12 answers |
Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for two years and my doctor put me on clomiphene and I had an egg that was a 1.9 and m...
1 answer |
7442316 tn?1399782135
I'm 21, First baby due in July and want to know if anyone else is having a home birth?
12 answers |
7425951 tn?1391193686
Is there anyway to increase the chances of conceiving a baby boy?
3 answers |
hi i'm 35weeks and 6days pregnant.. a while a go there is a circle of blood comes out in my vaginal part.. is it normal..? i never exper...
2 answers |
Hi, I had a miscarriage and three weeks ago had a D & C. I have had sex with my husband once since then. I have a few questions. Can I...
23 answers |
I had two periods last month within 20 days and I use an app to keep track of it all the app says that I ovulated on the 22nd of January ...
5 answers |
Hello ladies , I would like to see if anyone has felt this way and ended up being pregnant . My period was due this past wednesday and I...
13 answers |
I have recently had one miscarriage at eight and a half weeks. I am pregnant again and seven weeks today. My doctor has put me on progest...
5 answers |
Hi I'm 4w 3 d and I have a heavy feeling in my tummy is this normal
11 answers |
I have had cramping, less frequently now, buy twice now have a a slight brownish pink tinge of color when I wipe. I don't want to freak ...
13 answers |
My husband and i are trying to get pregnant but not succeeding at all need some experience professional to help me out please
11 answers |
Recently found out I was pregnant. Saturday woke up to light bleeding that lasted about 3 hours with menstrual like cramps. I went in...
11 answers |
My primary dr says im 6 weeks 3 days...i already have a 4 month bump....i go to ob tomorrow...i feel i could be problely further.....do u...
11 answers |
???
According to my duedate in the conception calculator sex for getting pregnant would be between 8/23/13-8/28/13 I have been with the same ...
11 answers |
I am 7 weeks 4 days with my second child. I want to eat eat eat. Espically salty/vinegar foods then randomly sweet foods. I have gained 3...
11 answers |
7375907 tn?1402105972
When are you able to feel the baby move around or the fluttering feeling?
12 answers |
I took a Publix brand hpt it had a very faint positive line but the line appeared after i broke the hpt open. I broke it open 5 mins afte...
10 answers |
I am 16 years old. I am on the pill and me and my boyfriend had sex, he never really "came" in me... I am suppose to get my period in 4 o...
11 answers |
I delivered my daughter 8 and half days ago. (37 weeks, 8lb little chunker) Uncomplicated vaginal delivery with some internal stitches bu...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now