Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

41 - 60 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6797455 tn?1391517460
Earlier this week we found out we are having a baby girl♡ in need of help for names♡ We want something that either starts with an A or J! I loved the name Jaliyah Neveah but my fiance and his mom aren't too fond of it I also liked Jaylyn...
  Posted
Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for two years and my doctor put me on clomiphene and I had an egg that was a 1.9 and my doctor was excited and said that was plenty big enough and when I went for my blood work my proges...
  Posted
7442316 tn?1399782135
I'm 21, First baby due in July and want to know if anyone else is having a home birth?
  Posted
7425951 tn?1391193686
Is there anyway to increase the chances of conceiving a baby boy?
  Posted
hi i'm 35weeks and 6days pregnant.. a while a go there is a circle of blood comes out in my vaginal part.. is it normal..? i never experience it in my 3 kids..
  Posted
Hi, I had a miscarriage and three weeks ago had a D & C. I have had sex with my husband once since then. I have a few questions. Can I get pregnant and if I do does it have a higher risk of miscarriage since I have not had a period ye...
  Posted
I had two periods last month within 20 days and I use an app to keep track of it all the app says that I ovulated on the 22nd of January my last period was Jan. 7-14. My "high fertility" stage was from the 17-21 and I had sex on the 17th...
  Posted
Hello ladies , I would like to see if anyone has felt this way and ended up being pregnant . My period was due this past wednesday and I didnt get it . Prior to that I have been cramping , when I was I just knew my period was on the way...
  Posted
I have recently had one miscarriage at eight and a half weeks. I am pregnant again and seven weeks today. My doctor has put me on progesterone, a hormone medicine that is supposed to help keep the baby attached to my uterus. I had an ult...
  Posted
Hi I'm 4w 3 d and I have a heavy feeling in my tummy is this normal
  Posted
I have had cramping, less frequently now, buy twice now have a a slight brownish pink tinge of color when I wipe. I don't want to freak out and call my doc if this is normal, but I am scared my body is trying to miscarry. It has increas...
  Posted
My husband and i are trying to get pregnant but not succeeding at all need some experience professional to help me out please
  Posted
Recently found out I was pregnant. Saturday woke up to light bleeding that lasted about 3 hours with menstrual like cramps. I went in Monday to my doctor's office and had a pregnancy conformation. I mentioned that I had bleeding but ...
  Posted
My primary dr says im 6 weeks 3 days...i already have a 4 month bump....i go to ob tomorrow...i feel i could be problely further.....do u think i should ask dr to do ultrasounds.
  Posted
???
According to my duedate in the conception calculator sex for getting pregnant would be between 8/23/13-8/28/13 I have been with the same person for a while but happened to sleep someone new on the 30th we used a condom what are the chanc...
  Posted
I am 7 weeks 4 days with my second child. I want to eat eat eat. Espically salty/vinegar foods then randomly sweet foods. I have gained 3Ibs so far..I can't stay comfortable to save my life if needed. I can't sleep and I always have cons...
  Posted
7375907 tn?1402105972
When are you able to feel the baby move around or the fluttering feeling?
  Posted
I took a Publix brand hpt it had a very faint positive line but the line appeared after i broke the hpt open. I broke it open 5 mins after i took it , closed it again and then 7 mins later the faint line appeared. 2 days after i had my p...
  Posted
I am 16 years old. I am on the pill and me and my boyfriend had sex, he never really "came" in me... I am suppose to get my period in 4 or 5 days, but I having lower cramps and bloody discharge. I also had a lot of blood on my underwear...
  Posted
I delivered my daughter 8 and half days ago. (37 weeks, 8lb little chunker) Uncomplicated vaginal delivery with some internal stitches but no external tearing. My bleeding has already turned to the very light pink discharge. Mostly min...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now