Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Pregnancy Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
61 - 80 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Every few minutes I have been having a sharp pain in my lower right stomach area around where my ovary is. I'm 6 wks pregnant today and w...
7 answers |
Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby sense January first. We already gave a one and a half year old daughter. I took a test ...
10 answers |
my bf and I had sex for the first time since I found out I found out I was pregnant. I bleed a little it was light pink. Is this normal?
4 answers |
Is it ok to have sex with your boyfriend while pregnant? We do it every single time we see eachother.
10 answers |
I'm a first time mommy 8 weeks and 5 days. What kind of vitamins can I take that don't taste and smell like fish??please help. Thanks!
12 answers |
Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant with our first child. I am currently experiencing hair loss. I am guessing ot could be due to hormonal changes?...
10 answers |
Is it normal to have creamy white discharge more than usuall im 23wk on wednesday I have mild annoying back ache and my belly hurts when ...
5 answers |
Im six weeks and my stomach hurts and feels like its expanding. Im so use to sucking in that when I let it out hurts, is this a problem?
2 answers |
Hi, Thanks so much for being a resource where we can ask questions. This last December 2013, I experienced a chemical pregnancy. We jus...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 5wks pregnant and have this annoying pain.on and off in my back and I just as wondering if anyone else had that too and what helps...
2 answers |
I'm a week and 3 days late! But I've took some pregnancy test and there all negative:/ I had a miscarriage in April of 2013 and I took 2 ...
3 answers |
I had unprotected sex on the 14th of December and then took a plan b pill December 16. Then I bleed for four days from December 22-26. An...
2 answers |
Hey i have a wisdom tooth and im wondering is it okay to get it pulled im about 4 weeks along
5 answers |
I had unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend on 17/11 which the fifth day of my period; he accidentally put his penis into my vagina for ...
11 answers |
I'm 20 weeks and for the past couple weeks I've been having pressure right above my pubic bone and across my lower stomach. I've ignored ...
6 answers |
Hey.. im pretty yound but im ready ... lately we been tryna have a baby .. after having sex for almost 3 weeks .. my belly got bigger ......
9 answers |
ok, I am 26wks 1day pregnant, and today while listening for babys heartbeat (on my at home doppler) I heard another heartbeat on the comp...
10 answers |
Hello ladies! I am 14 weeks pregnant and haven't had the chance to ask my doctor if I could color my hair while being pregnant. Do any of...
12 answers |
Hloo,,i had sex on 26 of last yr and i was on my fertile days n dat was d laat last day of it.pls am worried cos i dnt knw mayb am pregna...
4 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I found out 4 weeks ago and my husband has not touched me since. When we first found our he was hap...
10 answers |
A
A