Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
61 - 80 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Every few minutes I have been having a sharp pain in my lower right stomach area around where my ovary is. I'm 6 wks pregnant today and w...
7 answers |
Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby sense January first. We already gave a one and a half year old daughter. I took a test ...
10 answers |
my bf and I had sex for the first time since I found out I found out I was pregnant. I bleed a little it was light pink. Is this normal?
4 answers |
Is it ok to have sex with your boyfriend while pregnant? We do it every single time we see eachother.
10 answers |
I'm a first time mommy 8 weeks and 5 days. What kind of vitamins can I take that don't taste and smell like fish??please help. Thanks!
12 answers |
Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant with our first child. I am currently experiencing hair loss. I am guessing ot could be due to hormonal changes?...
10 answers |
Is it normal to have creamy white discharge more than usuall im 23wk on wednesday I have mild annoying back ache and my belly hurts when ...
5 answers |
Im six weeks and my stomach hurts and feels like its expanding. Im so use to sucking in that when I let it out hurts, is this a problem?
2 answers |
Hi, Thanks so much for being a resource where we can ask questions. This last December 2013, I experienced a chemical pregnancy. We jus...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 5wks pregnant and have this annoying pain.on and off in my back and I just as wondering if anyone else had that too and what helps...
2 answers |
I'm a week and 3 days late! But I've took some pregnancy test and there all negative:/ I had a miscarriage in April of 2013 and I took 2 ...
3 answers |
I had unprotected sex on the 14th of December and then took a plan b pill December 16. Then I bleed for four days from December 22-26. An...
2 answers |
Hey i have a wisdom tooth and im wondering is it okay to get it pulled im about 4 weeks along
5 answers |
I had unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend on 17/11 which the fifth day of my period; he accidentally put his penis into my vagina for ...
11 answers |
I'm 20 weeks and for the past couple weeks I've been having pressure right above my pubic bone and across my lower stomach. I've ignored ...
6 answers |
Hey.. im pretty yound but im ready ... lately we been tryna have a baby .. after having sex for almost 3 weeks .. my belly got bigger ......
9 answers |
ok, I am 26wks 1day pregnant, and today while listening for babys heartbeat (on my at home doppler) I heard another heartbeat on the comp...
10 answers |
Hello ladies! I am 14 weeks pregnant and haven't had the chance to ask my doctor if I could color my hair while being pregnant. Do any of...
12 answers |
Hloo,,i had sex on 26 of last yr and i was on my fertile days n dat was d laat last day of it.pls am worried cos i dnt knw mayb am pregna...
4 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I found out 4 weeks ago and my husband has not touched me since. When we first found our he was hap...
10 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now