Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

61 - 80 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Every few minutes I have been having a sharp pain in my lower right stomach area around where my ovary is. I'm 6 wks pregnant today and was wondering if I should be worried?
  Posted
Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby sense January first. We already gave a one and a half year old daughter. I took a test a week ago and it said negative. I got what would be a late period yesterday. I have no cramps im ju...
  Posted
my bf and I had sex for the first time since I found out I found out I was pregnant. I bleed a little it was light pink. Is this normal?
  Posted
Is it ok to have sex with your boyfriend while pregnant? We do it every single time we see eachother.
  Posted
I'm a first time mommy 8 weeks and 5 days. What kind of vitamins can I take that don't taste and smell like fish??please help. Thanks!
  Posted
Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant with our first child. I am currently experiencing hair loss. I am guessing ot could be due to hormonal changes? I am currently taking Folic acid and a pregnancy multivitamin. Is the hair loss normal? Can I t...
  Posted
Is it normal to have creamy white discharge more than usuall im 23wk on wednesday I have mild annoying back ache and my belly hurts when baby moves is this normal??x
  Posted
Im six weeks and my stomach hurts and feels like its expanding. Im so use to sucking in that when I let it out hurts, is this a problem?
  Posted
Hi, Thanks so much for being a resource where we can ask questions. This last December 2013, I experienced a chemical pregnancy. We just started trying in October, never had unprotected intercourse prior. I was supposed to get my peri...
  Posted
Hi I'm 5wks pregnant and have this annoying pain.on and off in my back and I just as wondering if anyone else had that too and what helps it?
  Posted
I'm a week and 3 days late! But I've took some pregnancy test and there all negative:/ I had a miscarriage in April of 2013 and I took 2 weeks before it even showed up I was pregnant. Could I be pregnant?
  Posted
I had unprotected sex on the 14th of December and then took a plan b pill December 16. Then I bleed for four days from December 22-26. And now my period is 8 days late. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests but all of them have come up negative, ...
  Posted
Hey i have a wisdom tooth and im wondering is it okay to get it pulled im about 4 weeks along
  Posted
I had unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend on 17/11 which the fifth day of my period; he accidentally put his penis into my vagina for about 2 secs than pull it out really quickly. Then we carried on for unprotect anal sex but he pulle...
  Posted
I'm 20 weeks and for the past couple weeks I've been having pressure right above my pubic bone and across my lower stomach. I've ignored it because I have an appt in a couple days but its getting worse. It hurts to go up the stairs or to...
  Posted
Hey.. im pretty yound but im ready ... lately we been tryna have a baby .. after having sex for almost 3 weeks .. my belly got bigger ... my breast got bigger .. my nipples got tender .. they been pointy and bigger too ... my belly have ...
  Posted
ok, I am 26wks 1day pregnant, and today while listening for babys heartbeat (on my at home doppler) I heard another heartbeat on the complete opposite side of my belly, they both sounded different, but were close in bpm. I've had 2 u/s a...
  Posted
Hello ladies! I am 14 weeks pregnant and haven't had the chance to ask my doctor if I could color my hair while being pregnant. Do any of you ladies know if u can or cannot? Thanks much!
  Posted
Hloo,,i had sex on 26 of last yr and i was on my fertile days n dat was d laat last day of it.pls am worried cos i dnt knw mayb am pregnant.bt am on, on d 10th of january.pls hlp mi
  Posted
Hi everyone. I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I found out 4 weeks ago and my husband has not touched me since. When we first found our he was happy and excited still is but his affections towards me have v decreased. Every time I confront him h...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank