Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

81 - 100 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I am 6+2 ive had 2 scan already due to some pain in my right side had one at 4+ weeks n other at 5 weeks and nothing was seen th midwife told me my womb is tilted back and im a hard person to scan ive got another scan on monday and il...
jennymca | Last answer
Hello. My last period started on November 17th and I still haven't started my period. I've never missed a period and they are always regular. I've had no major symptoms of pregnancy other than being moody and sensitive. I've taken pregna...
macala13 | Last answer
My husband and I just found out Christmas Eve we're expecting. Were 5weeks and I am now sick. It hit me yesterday. Stuffy nose turned into a runny nose. Woke up with a sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, headache, some nosy aches. Our wea...
ajf39 | Last answer
I'm 7weeks pregnant and every time I eat or brush my teeth it leaves a nasty after taste I have tried eating gum but I'm out of ideas so I need help to get this nasty taste out my mouth
mstee2013 | Last answer
1328636_tn?1389370992
Hello. I have had a previous ectopic pregnancy and with two positive pregnancy tests this morning, I am obviously concerned about a repeat. First day of my last period was November 28. My doctor's office is closed today. At what point wo...
seattleview | Last answer
I had unprotected sex on the 29th of Nov I was menstruating it was near my last day could i get pregnant IM 6 days late...
native8 | Last answer
I am 38 weeks pregnant and I've Just been feeling blah today and have been getting gas like cramps. Ive also been noticing a white thick like discharge on my underwear. is this normal?
newmommy5252 | Last answer
This is my first pregnancy and I am about 4 and a half weeks. I have been having some pressure and mild cramping sometimes just on my right side. Nothing severe or prolonged and no bleeding. I have been reading this is normal. Maybe I am...
Chelle68 | Last answer
I have had very intense cramping for about 3 days now were i cant stand to even wear jeans i dont know if im pregnant or if its my period comeing ive never had these kind if cramps even when my period is exspected i have had unprotected ...
nickypooh123 | Last answer
My last period was October 24 2013 I had spotting on December 2 for six days. I took a home pregency test it was postive went to the ER and they did blood and I was indeed pregnant. I have been have bad back pain no blood or cramping j...
mrs_tomlin | Last answer
Has anyone experienced menstrual like cramps early in pregnancy? I am almost 6 weeks and have off and on menstrual like cramps anywhere from my sides to my pelvic area. I had an ovarian cyst rupture recently so I was told the pain in my...
MyLittleBlessing | Last answer
I have problem of oligohydramnious which is found in scan and I'm 30 week pregnant. My baby's weight is 1.296 kg only.I'm very much about worry plz suggest me what to do now...plz its my first pregnancy
jafreen | Last answer
This is my first pregnancy, I woke up and I had bleed.. It was pritty heavy, haven't had bleeding since is this normal..??
trish13baby | Last answer
I am heaviest I have ever been and have 2 kids already. Other pregnancys only a little extra weight and had huge round bumps I was weighed and am 100kg. Now I wondering is there any good ways to lose weight without hurting baby. And do ...
jodie418 | Last answer
I am not in my most healthy condition right now. I am over weight and just found out im pregnant. 6weeks to planned parent hood. I don't if i should be losing weight for this baby or not? Im just concerned for my baby. I want to make sur...
BabyIsOnTheWay | Last answer
i have a son of one year one month and i want to get pregnant even though my husband is spending one month with me because he is in abroad
fatash | Last answer
Hi there! I have been getting migraines almost everyday of my pregnancy. Started around 10 weeks and I am now 27 weeks. Seeing a neurologist, but it basically has been chalked down to hormones. I have been drinking caffeinated be...
Ohbaby121 | Last answer
I get migraines and usually get them.really bad that need toradol, what is a safe medication/)injectable to use while pregnant. im currently 10 weeks pregnant
kaykaymom | Last answer
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I've been having mild to severe lower abdominal pain accompanied by lower back pain. No bleeding. It's been on and off and its even woken me up in the middle of the night. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I don't rem...
m_mari | Last answer
I am 23 weeks. Last night I had a leg cramp that made me cry and today it still hurts horribly. I can barely walk in that leg. What can I do to help prevent these from happening? I know about bananas. Any other suggestions? Thanks!!!!
deevickers | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank