Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Pregnancy Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
101 - 120 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 23 weeks. Last night I had a leg cramp that made me cry and today it still hurts horribly. I can barely walk in that leg. What can I...
7 answers |
I was just curious of what I should do.. I am 23 weeks now, almost 6 months and I still don't have an ob/gyn ! I'm starting to get some p...
8 answers |
Hello- I tested positive on a pregnancy test at home and at the OBGYN. However the doctor could not see anything on the ultrasound. Sh...
26 answers |
I have been taking 2 to 4 mgs of alprazolam daily and just found out I am pregnant. I am 9 weeks pregnant and stopped the alprazolam use...
10 answers |
I am having some pregnancy symptoms. Tiredness. Cramping and now tender nipples. I had my last period November 13th. I tested last Friday...
10 answers |
My fiancee and I have been together 4 years and he ALWAYS use a condom. He became a father as a teenager so didn't want another unplanned...
32 answers |
This is my first pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks with 3 days. And I'm sick right now, does that mean my baby is sick too? Or is it normal fr mo...
9 answers |
I've been cramping and im scared because im only 10 weeks. This is my 2nd pregnancy and i just need to know if its okay
22 answers |
Scenario: Last night, I was having foreplay with my gf and we noticed she started to bleed after manual sex assuming it was her perio...
4 answers |
Extremely swollen. I don't think it's fair to judge me right now because I'm retaining massive amounts of water. Ok, I've gained a LO...
6 answers |
I'm 8 weeks today first time mommy&&pregnancy have some questions? Is it ok to have discharge with light pink or brown discoloration? No ...
12 answers |
I Had Sex Last Night And I Didn't Use A Condom But He Said He Pulled Out And I Seen The Semen On The Bed And In His Hand But None On Me I...
22 answers |
sdi
Hy im 22year old.i got marrued last year i have irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries.doc give me fertab to concieve.i wanna know s...
18 answers |
Hello, I am a 32 year old male and had brief unprotected sex with a 25 year old female on Monday. I did not ejaculate in her and used w...
5 answers |
I am unexpectedly become pregnant, um 7 weeks pregnant. My problem is, I have become very annoyed about everything specially my husband's...
4 answers |
Is there anything i can do to get rid of morning sickness?
11 answers |
My last period was October 29. I took a test on November 27 and it came up a faint positive. Last night my CM was a light pink. Today it ...
5 answers |
Hello I am now 5 days late for my period I took a pg test on the Nov 26 and came up a faint positive so I tested again today Nov 29th and...
14 answers |
I have been tracking my period for the last two months, my husband and I are trying to conceive. I have suffered two miscarriages in the ...
1 answer |
How far along until you feel the baby move? A lady at the obgyn told me I shouldn't feel anything until 20 weeks. Is that true? I really ...
42 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.