Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
101 - 120 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 23 weeks. Last night I had a leg cramp that made me cry and today it still hurts horribly. I can barely walk in that leg. What can I...
7 answers |
I was just curious of what I should do.. I am 23 weeks now, almost 6 months and I still don't have an ob/gyn ! I'm starting to get some p...
8 answers |
Hello- I tested positive on a pregnancy test at home and at the OBGYN. However the doctor could not see anything on the ultrasound. Sh...
26 answers |
I have been taking 2 to 4 mgs of alprazolam daily and just found out I am pregnant. I am 9 weeks pregnant and stopped the alprazolam use...
10 answers |
I am having some pregnancy symptoms. Tiredness. Cramping and now tender nipples. I had my last period November 13th. I tested last Friday...
10 answers |
My fiancee and I have been together 4 years and he ALWAYS use a condom. He became a father as a teenager so didn't want another unplanned...
32 answers |
This is my first pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks with 3 days. And I'm sick right now, does that mean my baby is sick too? Or is it normal fr mo...
9 answers |
I've been cramping and im scared because im only 10 weeks. This is my 2nd pregnancy and i just need to know if its okay
22 answers |
Scenario: Last night, I was having foreplay with my gf and we noticed she started to bleed after manual sex assuming it was her perio...
4 answers |
Extremely swollen. I don't think it's fair to judge me right now because I'm retaining massive amounts of water. Ok, I've gained a LO...
6 answers |
I'm 8 weeks today first time mommy&&pregnancy have some questions? Is it ok to have discharge with light pink or brown discoloration? No ...
12 answers |
I Had Sex Last Night And I Didn't Use A Condom But He Said He Pulled Out And I Seen The Semen On The Bed And In His Hand But None On Me I...
22 answers |
sdi
Hy im 22year old.i got marrued last year i have irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries.doc give me fertab to concieve.i wanna know s...
18 answers |
Hello, I am a 32 year old male and had brief unprotected sex with a 25 year old female on Monday. I did not ejaculate in her and used w...
5 answers |
I am unexpectedly become pregnant, um 7 weeks pregnant. My problem is, I have become very annoyed about everything specially my husband's...
4 answers |
Is there anything i can do to get rid of morning sickness?
11 answers |
My last period was October 29. I took a test on November 27 and it came up a faint positive. Last night my CM was a light pink. Today it ...
5 answers |
Hello I am now 5 days late for my period I took a pg test on the Nov 26 and came up a faint positive so I tested again today Nov 29th and...
14 answers |
I have been tracking my period for the last two months, my husband and I are trying to conceive. I have suffered two miscarriages in the ...
1 answer |
How far along until you feel the baby move? A lady at the obgyn told me I shouldn't feel anything until 20 weeks. Is that true? I really ...
44 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank