Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

101 - 120 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was just curious of what I should do.. I am 23 weeks now, almost 6 months and I still don't have an ob/gyn ! I'm starting to get some pains but no dr to check me out. I've been on a waitlist for a while now. Should I just go to the cli...
Vanessa224 | Last answer
Hello- I tested positive on a pregnancy test at home and at the OBGYN. However the doctor could not see anything on the ultrasound. She thinks it is too early but I am worried. How many weeks along do you have to be to see the sac? ...
lauren41 | Last answer
I have been taking 2 to 4 mgs of alprazolam daily and just found out I am pregnant. I am 9 weeks pregnant and stopped the alprazolam use at 8 weeks. What are the risks for my baby? I've read that it is class d but I've also read that ...
jessicah00 | Last answer
I am having some pregnancy symptoms. Tiredness. Cramping and now tender nipples. I had my last period November 13th. I tested last Friday and got a Neg. Should I test again this week or do you guys think its my period coming. I miscarrie...
FutureMommy2b | Last answer
My fiancee and I have been together 4 years and he ALWAYS use a condom. He became a father as a teenager so didn't want another unplanned child. We've never been pregnant. The past 5 months our relationship has gotten bad, almost violent...
BabyyMum | Last answer
This is my first pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks with 3 days. And I'm sick right now, does that mean my baby is sick too? Or is it normal fr morning sickness. Help me, I have no clue :/
Cynthiacruz0721 | Last answer
I've been cramping and im scared because im only 10 weeks. This is my 2nd pregnancy and i just need to know if its okay
Makawroo | Last answer
Scenario: Last night, I was having foreplay with my gf and we noticed she started to bleed after manual sex assuming it was her period. later that night we had unprotected sex for a few seconds before I pulled out. We went and bought...
jose2052 | Last answer
Extremely swollen. I don't think it's fair to judge me right now because I'm retaining massive amounts of water. Ok, I've gained a LOT so I see why they're concerned.... Nearing end of second tri, have gained 50lb. I just wish the...
doslotus | Last answer
I'm 8 weeks today first time mommy&&pregnancy have some questions? Is it ok to have discharge with light pink or brown discoloration? No cramping or heavy bleeding? Is it a infection? Sumone help plz&&thank you
MzKarina | Last answer
I Had Sex Last Night And I Didn't Use A Condom But He Said He Pulled Out And I Seen The Semen On The Bed And In His Hand But None On Me I Checked In The Mirror And Eveything Answers? Comments? Suggestions ?
Letcia | Last answer
Hy im 22year old.i got marrued last year i have irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries.doc give me fertab to concieve.i wanna know should i concive with this problem?Or give any sugestions to get pregnant.
sdi | Last answer
Hello, I am a 32 year old male and had brief unprotected sex with a 25 year old female on Monday. I did not ejaculate in her and used withdrawal method although i know there are precum risks. In addition there was some feint blood on m...
Joeinseattle78 | Last answer
I am unexpectedly become pregnant, um 7 weeks pregnant. My problem is, I have become very annoyed about everything specially my husband's deeds which I used to hate most previously. Now I become irritated thinking of him. My husband does...
shormity | Last answer
Is there anything i can do to get rid of morning sickness?
briannaboo | Last answer
My last period was October 29. I took a test on November 27 and it came up a faint positive. Last night my CM was a light pink. Today it was a little red but mostly brown in color. I am so scared that something is wrong. This would be my...
CarrieProkop | Last answer
Hello I am now 5 days late for my period I took a pg test on the Nov 26 and came up a faint positive so I tested again today Nov 29th and still a faint positive and the first day of my last period was Oct 24th so my question is am I real...
baby_doll91 | Last answer
I have been tracking my period for the last two months, my husband and I are trying to conceive. I have suffered two miscarriages in the past so I'm a little nervous about all of this. My period was due yesterday but never showed. The mo...
kerristin | Last answer
How far along until you feel the baby move? A lady at the obgyn told me I shouldn't feel anything until 20 weeks. Is that true? I really thought I felt the baby move last night and I'm 18 weeks
hoperenee18 | Last answer
I just found out I'm pregnant and also just got a minotr cold and was wondering if it would be ojay to take echinacea to help boost my immune system! Does anyone know if this would be okay?
auda_13 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now