Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
121 - 140 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just found out I'm pregnant and also just got a minotr cold and was wondering if it would be ojay to take echinacea to help boost my im...
3 answers |
Dear Dr. Brown, My girlfriend and I are a bit worried/terrified. I am writing because she doesn't think she needs to follow up with her...
4 answers |
6719086 tn?1384103425
Just started Fertibella, anyone have any luck, or have tried this fertility method before?
7 answers |
I'm about 5 weeks along, I believe. I've been getting horrible headaches. What am I allowed to take for headaches? Or does anyone know an...
5 answers |
This is my 5th pregnancy (2 miscarriages, 2 live children). I thought I was in my 5th week but was in the ER Sunday for bad pains on my l...
1 answer |
I am a first time mom and I am only 10 weeks along and I am over whelmed and a lot of the time I just can't stay calm and I seem stressed...
5 answers |
I have one child already and for the last week I've been feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy. I took one test and it came up inaccurat...
16 answers |
Hi. I'm very worried. I had a one night stand. I received oral sex and cleaned up with tissues. I then fingered her I'm now concerned I m...
22 answers |
I'm almost 16 weeks. Is household chemicals like bleach harmful to the baby?
1 answer |
My period came 11 days early, 2 days after my husband came inside me. It was light and I found it weird because my periods are regular 2...
2 answers |
I am 9 weeks today. I have been drinking a 1/2 cup (mug) to a cup of coffee a day or enjoying a 12 oz single mocha. Is it ok to drink thi...
9 answers |
I am eight days late and have taken three test all negative. I'm never late, have sore breast, lower back pain and crampy feeling
8 answers |
I live in San Bernardino CA.Im 29wks pregnant and STILL havnt quit smoking.Ive tried numerouse times and was hospitalized due to excessiv...
41 answers |
Is it ok for pregnant women to use sulfur soap?Would that be harmful for the baby?
1 answer |
When did your pregnancy acne start to improve? What week or month?
22 answers |
Hi I'm36 yrs old & 14+ 2 weeks. I had a tubal pregnancy a little more than a year ago. I'm very excited to be pregnant again but scared o...
5 answers |
6777631 tn?1384712471
I am 30 years old and have had 2 c sections by 2 different doctors. The fist c section left barely a scar and I had 0 bleeding afterward...
3 answers |
ftm, 25 weeks today. ive noticed (2 episodes) heavier than normal, white/clear sour smelling discharge thats more "liquid" than "thick" c...
2 answers |
I am 34 and I am 34 weeks and I went to the doctor and dey weight my baby and I just try to see is 5p9oz is to small r wat I need to do b...
5 answers |
I have a flipped uterus and trying to get pregnant. Is there a position that I should be doing more ? Or any information that I should kn...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now