Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

121 - 140 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just found out I'm pregnant and also just got a minotr cold and was wondering if it would be ojay to take echinacea to help boost my immune system! Does anyone know if this would be okay?
  Posted
Dear Dr. Brown, My girlfriend and I are a bit worried/terrified. I am writing because she doesn't think she needs to follow up with her her ob/gyn (and she probably knows more than I do, but I'm trying to be responsible and educated he...
  Posted
6719086 tn?1384103425
Just started Fertibella, anyone have any luck, or have tried this fertility method before?
  Posted
I'm about 5 weeks along, I believe. I've been getting horrible headaches. What am I allowed to take for headaches? Or does anyone know any home remedies?
  Posted
This is my 5th pregnancy (2 miscarriages, 2 live children). I thought I was in my 5th week but was in the ER Sunday for bad pains on my left side and after they ran my HCG levels, they came back only being 185, and they couldnt see anyth...
  Posted
I am a first time mom and I am only 10 weeks along and I am over whelmed and a lot of the time I just can't stay calm and I seem stressed. On top of that I am getting married in 23 days. So between being newly pregnant and planbing a wed...
  Posted
I have one child already and for the last week I've been feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy. I took one test and it came up inaccurate so I room another one the next morning and it came up positive. The test was clear to read. I went...
  Posted
Hi. I'm very worried. I had a one night stand. I received oral sex and cleaned up with tissues. I then fingered her I'm now concerned I may have had a small amount of semen on my finger and that she could become pregnant. She is 38 I am ...
  Posted
I'm almost 16 weeks. Is household chemicals like bleach harmful to the baby?
  Posted
My period came 11 days early, 2 days after my husband came inside me. It was light and I found it weird because my periods are regular 28 day cycle. 2 weeks after I have a milky substance coming out of my boobs. This never has happened....
  Posted
I am 9 weeks today. I have been drinking a 1/2 cup (mug) to a cup of coffee a day or enjoying a 12 oz single mocha. Is it ok to drink this amount of caffeine while pregnant?
  Posted
I am eight days late and have taken three test all negative. I'm never late, have sore breast, lower back pain and crampy feeling
  Posted
I live in San Bernardino CA.Im 29wks pregnant and STILL havnt quit smoking.Ive tried numerouse times and was hospitalized due to excessive vomiting.I lost weight.I couldnt eat or drink ANYTHING.The drs tryed giving me a bunch of diffrent...
  Posted
Is it ok for pregnant women to use sulfur soap?Would that be harmful for the baby?
  Posted
When did your pregnancy acne start to improve? What week or month?
  Posted
Hi I'm36 yrs old & 14+ 2 weeks. I had a tubal pregnancy a little more than a year ago. I'm very excited to be pregnant again but scared of a miscarriage. I have had several ultrasounds and blood tests for down syndrome. All the test came...
  Posted
6777631 tn?1384712471
I am 30 years old and have had 2 c sections by 2 different doctors. The fist c section left barely a scar and I had 0 bleeding afterward just a hay colored discharge for about two weeks and I had no reactions to the anesthesia, However ...
  Posted
ftm, 25 weeks today. ive noticed (2 episodes) heavier than normal, white/clear sour smelling discharge thats more "liquid" than "thick" consistency. my breasts also feel alot less firm and seem to have decreased in size as well. I just w...
  Posted
I am 34 and I am 34 weeks and I went to the doctor and dey weight my baby and I just try to see is 5p9oz is to small r wat I need to do because I dont want a small baby
  Posted
I have a flipped uterus and trying to get pregnant. Is there a position that I should be doing more ? Or any information that I should know about flipped uterus? I have a 3 year a home and she really wants a brother or a sister to play w...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank