Aa
A
A
Close

Premature Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

21 - 40 (of 257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi my twin girls were born at 29 weeks on June 14th and the eldest has been battling infections for 3 weeks and the medical team have been unable to identify the cause of the infection. Her platelets disappear rapidly and she has now ha...
Kedmunds | Last answer
Hi, I am newly pregnant and found out that I have borderline mild.moderate periodontal disease. I did some research online and am truly terrified that I will have a premature baby because of my poor oral health. My dentist made a plan...
Jessie389 | Posted
I just had my baby at 30weeks she came early and I don't know why. I'm home now and super depressed, I miss her and fear we won't bond. I feel so alone,.I can't sleep. I had her on Monday I didn't wanna leave the hospital without her, th...
urbanjewel | Last answer
I haven't seen them but like 5 times. I don't connect with either baby. Im currently not able to see them. Im afraid that I will never bond with them. I just want get up and run far away and give up.
TwinMommy93 | Last answer
any Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT premature babies from 1994 on this forum or any forum i can find for that matter. i was born at 23 weeks weighed 1 ib 9oz and was 12" long.
chandler94 | Last answer
So my little girl has been measuring small for awhile now and they have determined that the placenta is not functioning properly and I have to see the high risk doctors every week for an ultrasound now and if she keeps measuring behind t...
danyell1109 | Last answer
9442948_tn?1406820051
He was born at 33 weeks and he was having a lot of issues. Now he's 34 weeks and Is no longer on oxygen or antibiotics, He's starting to eat by breast feeding but the drs are still saying he won't be home for 6 weeks?? I'm so stress...
babyberry000 | Last answer
Can anyone explain off of personal experience/s Is it harder to get pregnant?What it is like being pregnant after having a premature infant?
glowingpregnancy | Last answer
my son was born at 32 weeks.. he was born 4lbs 11 ounces. now at 34/35 weeks hes feeding correctly and the nurses tell us hes ready to come home as ling as he has no bradys episodes for 48-72 hours. he was taken off caffiene on sunday an...
angelicatopete | Posted
Was diagnosed witg iugr im currently 23 weeks they see me once a week now n I am told they will have to remove baby early as it is better for her to be out then inside me I am lost n dont know what to do
tita2429 | Posted
6002673_tn?1383518845
Im 28 weeks and was just admitted to the hospital today due to my short cervix. Today doctor noticed my water bag was bulging so sent me to hospital. They hooked me up to th monitor and i was having contractions every 3 minutes. They gav...
luvmyjanbby | Last answer
Almost 32 weeks on pregnancy #3. I think I'm in labor. Pregnancy #1 i delivered @ 37 weeks (full term) and #2 @ 39 weeks (also full term) I'm having intense contractions and i know that braxton hicks aren't supposed to hurt that bad...
toshabonham | Last answer
My son was born last friday making him a week old now I had him at 33+2 weeks I lost our little girl at 27 weeks last oct on the 16th.I went to the hospital last monday and she said that i was 3 cents so they gave me a pill to stop my co...
Mommyofaprince | Last answer
7709806_tn?1393711694
My son was born 14 weeks early and he is almost 6 weeks old, he is still on a ventilator. The doctor is talking about possibly giving him a 4 day course of steroids to help him get off the vent. He is on a rollercoaster of improving and ...
chrisgirl1 | Last answer
I am at 25 year old women was born at 25 weeks premature in 1989 weighing 1 pound. {my mom said i was most likely a preemie because before me and my brother she had surgery suppose to be on ovaries and they messed up and did something el...
bigworrier25 | Posted
Anyone had a preemie born 32-33 weeks. I don't think I'm gonna make a day over 33 weeks. Would like stories and weight if possible. I'm already dilated to a 2 and my placenta is full term (grade3) and I think I'm in labor again :(
Number3onherway | Last answer
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't think it could of been urine as i know if I started I wouldn't be able to stop!!! Has any else had thi...
indie_1 | Posted
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't think it could of been urine as i know if I started I wouldn't be able to stop!!! Has any else had thi...
indie_1 | Posted
Just found out I am pregnant with my second baby. My first was born at 34 weeks and such a tramatic experience . She is now 15 months old and we are still dealing with some small issues. I am feeling really sad and not ready to be preg...
powellbaby2 | Posted
My daughter was just born last friday 37 wks and she is having issues bottle feeding. The doctor thinks that since I hypertension when I was pregnant that and low birth weight could have affected her. Also they said the mediciations they...
Sadety85 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources