Aa
A
A
Close
Premature Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
21 - 40 (of 263) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My gorgeous little man was born at 32 weeks and had torticullis. He developed plagio on the right side with a little bit of asymmetry in ...
1 answer |
baby boy measured 24 weeks he is 1.9bs.. His lungs are very under developed. I had preeclamsia and had to have an emergency c section to...
8 answers |
My son is 12 weeks premature he was born at 25weeks 5days. Has anyone else had experience with preemies? If so how premature?
6 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
** 2015 ** Join other mom's who's due date is the same month as you! Sept: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Sep-2015-Babies/sh...
How many weeks were you and were there any complications? I'm 35 weeks, meds haven't helped stop contractions and so I'm home on bed ...
6 answers |
I had to have a c/section the other night at 30 weeks cuz of high blood pressure and my baby keep decelling.. He was 2.52 pounds... Anyon...
4 answers |
My son have been in the nicu for almost 4 months battled infection on top of infection he now has crazy crazy adema to the point his skin...
Hi my twin girls were born at 29 weeks on June 14th and the eldest has been battling infections for 3 weeks and the medical team have bee...
7 answers |
Hi, I am newly pregnant and found out that I have borderline mild.moderate periodontal disease. I did some research online and am truly...
I just had my baby at 30weeks she came early and I don't know why. I'm home now and super depressed, I miss her and fear we won't bond. I...
2 answers |
I haven't seen them but like 5 times. I don't connect with either baby. Im currently not able to see them. Im afraid that I will never bo...
5 answers |
any Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT premature babies from 1994 on this forum or any forum i can find for that matter. i was bor...
1 answer |
So my little girl has been measuring small for awhile now and they have determined that the placenta is not functioning properly and I ha...
5 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
He was born at 33 weeks and he was having a lot of issues. Now he's 34 weeks and Is no longer on oxygen or antibiotics, He's starting...
3 answers |
Can anyone explain off of personal experience/s Is it harder to get pregnant?What it is like being pregnant after having a premature inf...
4 answers |
my son was born at 32 weeks.. he was born 4lbs 11 ounces. now at 34/35 weeks hes feeding correctly and the nurses tell us hes ready to co...
Was diagnosed witg iugr im currently 23 weeks they see me once a week now n I am told they will have to remove baby early as it is bette...
6002673 tn?1383518845
Im 28 weeks and was just admitted to the hospital today due to my short cervix. Today doctor noticed my water bag was bulging so sent me ...
6 answers |
Almost 32 weeks on pregnancy #3. I think I'm in labor. Pregnancy #1 i delivered @ 37 weeks (full term) and #2 @ 39 weeks (also full term)...
2 answers |
My son was born last friday making him a week old now I had him at 33+2 weeks I lost our little girl at 27 weeks last oct on the 16th.I w...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources