Aa
A
A
Close
Premature Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
21 - 40 (of 269) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I conceived 1yr back due to clomid n got pcod and I delivered a prematured baby at 7 months bt she couldn't survive.really frustrated n i...
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming LadyEdmonds as your new Community Leader in the Premature Babies Community ! LadyEdmonds has significant exp...
anyone had a child who has suffered from this illness? My twin has been diagnosed today
My son isaiah was born may 4th (his daddys bday) through emergency csection i was only 34.3wks and he has been in nicu for 10 days now he...
7 answers |
My beautiful baby girl is here 2moths early. At 1st i was scared but now overjoyed that she is here.. has anyone had this experience?
1 answer |
OK I need help to understand. I went in for my 20 week ultrasound last week and my little boy was measuring on time but weighted 10oz. To...
1 answer |
Hi I'm really worried that I've been given steroid injections so early does this mean they will definitely deliver within 3 weeks? I've h...
My gorgeous little man was born at 32 weeks and had torticullis. He developed plagio on the right side with a little bit of asymmetry in ...
1 answer |
baby boy measured 24 weeks he is 1.9bs.. His lungs are very under developed. I had preeclamsia and had to have an emergency c section to...
8 answers |
My son is 12 weeks premature he was born at 25weeks 5days. Has anyone else had experience with preemies? If so how premature?
6 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
** 2015 ** Join other mom's who's due date is the same month as you! Sept: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Sep-2015-Babies/sh...
How many weeks were you and were there any complications? I'm 35 weeks, meds haven't helped stop contractions and so I'm home on bed ...
6 answers |
I had to have a c/section the other night at 30 weeks cuz of high blood pressure and my baby keep decelling.. He was 2.52 pounds... Anyon...
4 answers |
My son have been in the nicu for almost 4 months battled infection on top of infection he now has crazy crazy adema to the point his skin...
Hi, I am newly pregnant and found out that I have borderline mild.moderate periodontal disease. I did some research online and am truly...
I just had my baby at 30weeks she came early and I don't know why. I'm home now and super depressed, I miss her and fear we won't bond. I...
2 answers |
I haven't seen them but like 5 times. I don't connect with either baby. Im currently not able to see them. Im afraid that I will never bo...
5 answers |
any Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT premature babies from 1994 on this forum or any forum i can find for that matter. i was bor...
1 answer |
So my little girl has been measuring small for awhile now and they have determined that the placenta is not functioning properly and I ha...
5 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
He was born at 33 weeks and he was having a lot of issues. Now he's 34 weeks and Is no longer on oxygen or antibiotics, He's starting...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources