Aa
A
A
Close
Premature Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
41 - 60 (of 262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone had a preemie born 32-33 weeks. I don't think I'm gonna make a day over 33 weeks. Would like stories and weight if possible. I'm a...
15 answers |
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't th...
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't th...
Just found out I am pregnant with my second baby. My first was born at 34 weeks and such a tramatic experience . She is now 15 months ol...
My daughter was just born last friday 37 wks and she is having issues bottle feeding. The doctor thinks that since I hypertension when I ...
2 answers |
My sister is 34 weeks pregnant.. and she started bleeding yesterday.. now she's experiencing labour pain.. her os is closed.. is it safe ...
7 answers |
Hello All, We are expecting our baby in July.On her recent visit to doctor , My wife was told that baby head is size is slightly larger ...
My baby is premature was born in October 2013 and was in ICU for 111 days. She recently came home & she cant stop crying. She cries day &...
1 answer |
Has anyone been administered magnesium sulfate to slow down or put off preterm labor? They are planning to give me the magnesium in an IV...
2 answers |
Hi, my baby was born at 36 weeks. The doctor told me she was a late preemie. For the first month, she just wanted to sleep, it was very f...
1 answer |
I need some advice im 32weeks pregnant have really bad hips have crushed them on a horse what my problem is ive told my midwife that im s...
2 answers |
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I ...
2 answers |
5952722 tn?1377273178
I'm currently at the hospital. about a cm dilated still at 1:42am and my water broke yesterday at 6:45 am. No contractions, just on bed r...
1 answer |
Im 29weeks+4 ive been in labour twice now once at 21week And next at 26weeks and now ive been having the same pains as I was getting ...
My son was born 33 weeks 6 days and is now almost 3 weeks old. I know he's fragile and I can't take him around those who are sick or kids...
2 answers |
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I ...
My daughter was just born last friday 37 wks and she is having issues bottle feeding. The doctor thinks that since I hypertension when I ...
874566 tn?1250736600
Nec
Has anyone had there baby get NEC? My baby got it and I would like to someone that has gone through this. Thank you
15 answers |
1419501 tn?1320209910
Hi everyone. Ive recently found out im pregnant with number 4 and I was wondering whats the chances of having another premmie baby... My ...
I had an ultrasound on Monday to check the growth of the baby because she is very small for being as far along as I am..in the ultrasound...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources