Aa
A
A
Close

Premature Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

41 - 60 (of 257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My sister is 34 weeks pregnant.. and she started bleeding yesterday.. now she's experiencing labour pain.. her os is closed.. is it safe to deliver the baby today?
MonicaVerma | Last answer
Hello All, We are expecting our baby in July.On her recent visit to doctor , My wife was told that baby head is size is slightly larger for its age.Here are the specs Gestation Age : 33 weeks BPD: 90 FL:6.4 AC: 27.7 CM HC: 311 CM ...
apa79 | Posted
My baby is premature was born in October 2013 and was in ICU for 111 days. She recently came home & she cant stop crying. She cries day & night without fail and when she manages to get some sleep she is jumpy & anxious and ends up waking...
thatolek | Last answer
Has anyone been administered magnesium sulfate to slow down or put off preterm labor? They are planning to give me the magnesium in an IV when I begin to contract and dilate more as I'm only about to be 30 weeks and I have no measurable ...
genamarie | Last answer
Hi, my baby was born at 36 weeks. The doctor told me she was a late preemie. For the first month, she just wanted to sleep, it was very frustraiting trying to feed her. She would take only 10 cc to 20 cc every 3 hours. Now at 12 weeks an...
daninha | Last answer
I need some advice im 32weeks pregnant have really bad hips have crushed them on a horse what my problem is ive told my midwife that im scared of labour because I cant bend my hips well my midwife told me ill be fine where I no perfectly...
katiie22 | Last answer
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I will go through having a premie again any advice from mamas out there?
devjrnoah | Last answer
5952722_tn?1377273178
I'm currently at the hospital. about a cm dilated still at 1:42am and my water broke yesterday at 6:45 am. No contractions, just on bed rest. And will Prolly be sent home here in the next 5 or 6 hours. Has anyone on here been able to k...
SammyeP | Last answer
Im 29weeks+4 ive been in labour twice now once at 21week And next at 26weeks and now ive been having the same pains as I was getting All the other times doctors dont listen to me and belive im in so much pain. Im scared something wr...
katiie22 | Posted
My son was born 33 weeks 6 days and is now almost 3 weeks old. I know he's fragile and I can't take him around those who are sick or kids also because of germs. However, I have a lot or errands to run and my 5 year old is in kindergarten...
sarahkahealani | Last answer
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I will go through having a premie again any advice from mamas out there?
devjrnoah | Posted
My daughter was just born last friday 37 wks and she is having issues bottle feeding. The doctor thinks that since I hypertension when I was pregnant that and low birth weight could have affected her. Also they said the mediciations they...
Sadety85 | Posted
874566_tn?1250736600
Nec
Has anyone had there baby get NEC? My baby got it and I would like to someone that has gone through this. Thank you
lilelmo8885 | Last answer
1419501_tn?1320209910
Hi everyone. Ive recently found out im pregnant with number 4 and I was wondering whats the chances of having another premmie baby... My first was born full term but my second was at 34 weeks and my third was 30 weeks. All labors were qu...
kellibubba | Posted
I had an ultrasound on Monday to check the growth of the baby because she is very small for being as far along as I am..in the ultrasound they found that there was not enough blood flow in the cord Doppler which is being taken from baby....
Rynnny | Last answer
Ive been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix after giving birth to my son at 28 weeks. I just found out that now 4 yrs later I am again pregnant. For the obvious reasons I am very nervous. Has anyone else had to have their cervix stitch...
leelee0986 | Last answer
Hi, I am 25+3 weeks preggo, and this is my second. My first child was born in 34 weeks, I went on spontenious labor. He didn hav any problem except jaundece. So this time my doctor recommend me to take progesterone shots, n i started to...
rkp05 | Last answer
ftm
I'm 21weeks and my doctor has put me on progesterone(not the shot) for my cervix....has it worked for anyone?
Smileybadd | Posted
My little girl was a year old on Friday. She was born at 32weeks and weighed 1kg (40cm length). I took her today for her 12 month vaccs and the clinic sister suggested I talk to someone about giving her growth hormones. She is 6.4kg's an...
Tazz2007 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness,immunizations and vaccines, i...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...