Aa
A
A
Close
Premature Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
61 - 80 (of 270) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I ...
2 answers |
5952722 tn?1377273178
I'm currently at the hospital. about a cm dilated still at 1:42am and my water broke yesterday at 6:45 am. No contractions, just on bed r...
1 answer |
Im 29weeks+4 ive been in labour twice now once at 21week And next at 26weeks and now ive been having the same pains as I was getting ...
My son was born 33 weeks 6 days and is now almost 3 weeks old. I know he's fragile and I can't take him around those who are sick or kids...
2 answers |
Hi I'm new here have a 6month old premie and now thinking about adding #2 for closeness in age but want dome advice and am scared that I ...
My daughter was just born last friday 37 wks and she is having issues bottle feeding. The doctor thinks that since I hypertension when I ...
874566 tn?1250736600
Nec
Has anyone had there baby get NEC? My baby got it and I would like to someone that has gone through this. Thank you
15 answers |
1419501 tn?1320209910
Hi everyone. Ive recently found out im pregnant with number 4 and I was wondering whats the chances of having another premmie baby... My ...
I had an ultrasound on Monday to check the growth of the baby because she is very small for being as far along as I am..in the ultrasound...
1 answer |
Ive been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix after giving birth to my son at 28 weeks. I just found out that now 4 yrs later I am again ...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 25+3 weeks preggo, and this is my second. My first child was born in 34 weeks, I went on spontenious labor. He didn hav any pro...
3 answers |
ftm
I'm 21weeks and my doctor has put me on progesterone(not the shot) for my cervix....has it worked for anyone?
My little girl was a year old on Friday. She was born at 32weeks and weighed 1kg (40cm length). I took her today for her 12 month vaccs a...
3 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general healt...
How many ounces should a baby born at 35weeks and is nearly 4weeks old be on?
2 answers |
Hello, I'm new here. My doctor and the high risk doctors I've been seeing are estimating that I will be giving birth more than likely by ...
10 answers |
1697057 tn?1351544035
Hi, I've been feeling really awkward lately, extremely tired and baby kicks seemed slightly painful. I just went to the hospital this mor...
1 answer |
I'm 17 and just about 21 weeks pregnant. I just got put on bed rest because I'm at risk of preterm labor. My doctor thinks I'll be lucky ...
1 answer |
I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone for all your help and support, my waters broke at 25 weeks and I gave birth at 28 week ...
Im anywhere between 12-14 weeks haven't found a doctor yet due to chaos in my life..i know its important ....i have one little girl was p...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Premature Babies Community Resources