Aa
A
A
Close
Premature Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
61 - 80 (of 260) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
ftm
I'm 21weeks and my doctor has put me on progesterone(not the shot) for my cervix....has it worked for anyone?
My little girl was a year old on Friday. She was born at 32weeks and weighed 1kg (40cm length). I took her today for her 12 month vaccs a...
3 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general healt...
How many ounces should a baby born at 35weeks and is nearly 4weeks old be on?
2 answers |
Hello, I'm new here. My doctor and the high risk doctors I've been seeing are estimating that I will be giving birth more than likely by ...
10 answers |
1697057 tn?1351544035
Hi, I've been feeling really awkward lately, extremely tired and baby kicks seemed slightly painful. I just went to the hospital this mor...
1 answer |
I'm 17 and just about 21 weeks pregnant. I just got put on bed rest because I'm at risk of preterm labor. My doctor thinks I'll be lucky ...
1 answer |
I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone for all your help and support, my waters broke at 25 weeks and I gave birth at 28 week ...
Im anywhere between 12-14 weeks haven't found a doctor yet due to chaos in my life..i know its important ....i have one little girl was p...
Hi Doc, Our OB informed us two and half years ago that my wife has a thin uterus, and ask if she wants a ligate but my wife refuse. an...
5 answers |
HI I am now 18 weeks along. All the trouble started at 9 weeks when i was seen at the ER for hemorrhaging I thought i was having a my 3r...
2 answers |
I had my son at 27 weeks. He is now 3,months n still n hospital. As much as i try to stay strong. When it almost time for him to come hom...
2 answers |
i have given birth to 2 premature babies my daughter at 23+5 she is now 2 and healthy as can be and my son at 17 weeks and he didnt make ...
1 answer |
I'm 17 and just about 21 weeks pregnant. I just got put on bed rest because I'm at risk of preterm labor. My doctor thinks I'll be lucky ...
Hi I'm 23 yrs old, I was pregnant 5 months ago, I had my baby from an emergency C section because I was fully dilated, my baby born at 2...
2 answers |
i have given birth to 2 premature babies my daughter at 23+5 she is now 2 and healthy as can be and my son at 17 weeks and he didnt make ...
Today I m 32+1 at 31+6 I went into pre term labor. I received steroid shots 24 hours apart from each other to mature the lungs. Also.I ...
1 answer |
Hello! Just found out Im preg about 8 wks along. My oldest 13 & i had slight pre eclampsia after he was born 4wks early and my 10 yr was ...
I am 29 weeks and 5 days today. I have been having preterm labor and I go in tomorrow for steroid shots. How is this procedure done? and ...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources