Aa
A
A
Close
Premature Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
81 - 100 (of 262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! Just found out Im preg about 8 wks along. My oldest 13 & i had slight pre eclampsia after he was born 4wks early and my 10 yr was ...
I am 29 weeks and 5 days today. I have been having preterm labor and I go in tomorrow for steroid shots. How is this procedure done? and ...
9 answers |
Anyone ever been told your placenta was ready for birth? I'm 32 weeks my baby weighs 3lbs15oz(by ultrasound) I went into labor yesterday...
1 answer |
hi ya I am about 25 weeks and 3 days, I lost some water today looked like I was weeing myself but I couldn't stop, wasn't to much to get ...
2 answers |
So I'm 35 week 3 days and have some blood pressure issues and have been in the hospital for 3 days on bed rest hoping it would bring my ...
2 answers |
I've been working as a veterinary technician for alittle over 1 year and I have taken a decent amount of xrays in that time. I don't beli...
1 answer |
Does anyone know what they are and the risk involved if you are 3 months pregnant and diagnosed with mo mo twins? I will be the grandmot...
4 answers |
What will this mean for my baby??? I've been getting mixed answers from my doctors and I don't know what to think. As,of today I am 32+4 ...
1 answer |
Has anyone been on methadone and had a premature baby? If so: is the situation any different? Does the baby have less of a chance?
i just had my daughter 5 weeks early by emergency c-section, due to hellp syndrome. i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem....
5 answers |
I gave birth to a baby prematurely at 30wks and she had a breathing problem.right now am 9wks pregnant can this affect ma pregnancy again
My daughter was 5 weeks early, and tomorrow will be 3 weeks old. She usually eats 3 oz every 2-3 hours, but yesterday and so far today wh...
1 answer |
3141173 tn?1342902503
Hi everyone. I am 16 and as of Friday the 12th I had my son Adrian at 22 weeks. He died after 3 hours. I am very depressed and do not kno...
5 answers |
2129701 tn?1335497996
Hi everyone i will do a little back round history im 21 i have had 3 pregnancies 2 miscarriages my daughter was born sleeping at 21 weeks...
3 answers |
Hi everyone, I have a very complicated obstetric history, so I will give you a quick snapshot. - I have a blood condition called an...
1 answer |
My baby is 8weeks and her tummy is really hard and idk why does anyone know and if so what can I do to help it go down to regular
I am 35 weeks and 4 days, & my daughter has tried to come at 27 weeks, and also 31 weeks. I went into l&d and they gave me a shot in my i...
5 answers |
I am having a scheduled C-Section this Monday. I will only be 30 weeks. I did get both rounds of steroids, among many other things whic...
9 answers |
My son Ashton was born 3 months early and has died over 12 times and come back he has chronic lung disease and pulmonary hypertention and...
1 answer |
I have a lot of back pains and my stomach seems to get hard starting from the pubic bone to the back so my question is....are they contra...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources