Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Premature Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

81 - 100 (of 260) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone ever been told your placenta was ready for birth? I'm 32 weeks my baby weighs 3lbs15oz(by ultrasound) I went into labor yesterday and was given two shots to stop it but they told me my baby was very squished in there.... If my pl...
  Posted
hi ya I am about 25 weeks and 3 days, I lost some water today looked like I was weeing myself but I couldn't stop, wasn't to much to get me worried but now a lost a bit of blood bright red. I am starting to get a bit worried. what should...
  Posted
So I'm 35 week 3 days and have some blood pressure issues and have been in the hospital for 3 days on bed rest hoping it would bring my BP back down to a normal rate. They did a high risk ultrasound morning and want me to wait 5 more d...
  Posted
I've been working as a veterinary technician for alittle over 1 year and I have taken a decent amount of xrays in that time. I don't believe my boss fully adheres to the protocols of radiation safety. Our aprons are worn and not taken ca...
  Posted
Does anyone know what they are and the risk involved if you are 3 months pregnant and diagnosed with mo mo twins? I will be the grandmother and need to understand what my daughter is going through!
  Posted
What will this mean for my baby??? I've been getting mixed answers from my doctors and I don't know what to think. As,of today I am 32+4 and they say everything else,is fine but that he's small. He weighs 3lb 11oz but they scanned him tw...
  Posted
Has anyone been on methadone and had a premature baby? If so: is the situation any different? Does the baby have less of a chance?
  Posted
i just had my daughter 5 weeks early by emergency c-section, due to hellp syndrome. i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem. just curious to find out as much about this syndrome as possible, i did some research about it., bu...
  Posted
I gave birth to a baby prematurely at 30wks and she had a breathing problem.right now am 9wks pregnant can this affect ma pregnancy again
  Posted
My daughter was 5 weeks early, and tomorrow will be 3 weeks old. She usually eats 3 oz every 2-3 hours, but yesterday and so far today when I wake her to feed her (2-3 hours) she will only eat about 1 oz to 1.5 oz. Then about at the 4th ...
  Posted
3141173 tn?1342902503
Hi everyone. I am 16 and as of Friday the 12th I had my son Adrian at 22 weeks. He died after 3 hours. I am very depressed and do not know how to get through with this. Why did I deserve this? Am I still considered a mom? Help? :'(
  Posted
2129701 tn?1335497996
Hi everyone i will do a little back round history im 21 i have had 3 pregnancies 2 miscarriages my daughter was born sleeping at 21 weeks due to a fetal birth defect plus a list of other things i was tested to make sure i wasnt a carier ...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I have a very complicated obstetric history, so I will give you a quick snapshot. - I have a blood condition called anti cardio lipin antibody. This makes my blood thicker than normal and can lead to dangerous blood cl...
  Posted
My baby is 8weeks and her tummy is really hard and idk why does anyone know and if so what can I do to help it go down to regular
  Posted
I am 35 weeks and 4 days, & my daughter has tried to come at 27 weeks, and also 31 weeks. I went into l&d and they gave me a shot in my iv the first time, was in the hospital for 8 hours before they stopped contractions (only dilated to ...
  Posted
I am having a scheduled C-Section this Monday. I will only be 30 weeks. I did get both rounds of steroids, among many other things which will help boost platelet count in my little one. We were diagnosed with NAIT, as I have the rar...
  Posted
My son Ashton was born 3 months early and has died over 12 times and come back he has chronic lung disease and pulmonary hypertention and he has had pnemonia and parainfluenza and MRSA and he just recently had a clot in a vain in his hea...
  Posted
I have a lot of back pains and my stomach seems to get hard starting from the pubic bone to the back so my question is....are they contractions cause they come and go like evry 5mins and im 31wks5dys ?!?
  Posted
I'm 33wks4days n just 2days ago had the 2 steroid shots to develop my baby girls lungs just in case I have her soon because I went at 30wks n she was measuring small in the 20percentile but went two days ago (33wks) n now her body is mea...
  Posted
my daughter was born at 26 weeks and has been in the nicu for 6 weeks she has had multiple blood and platelet transfusions and severe distention in her belly. She had surgery to see if she had NEC, which she didn't have. Since the surg...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources