Aa
A
A
Close
Prostate Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.
41 - 60 (of 592) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had the following psa results: July07-2.0 July08-2.1 July09-2.2 July-10-2.47 Should I be concerned about the rising level...
2 answers |
I am 62. At 45 I started getting annual PSA tests. each year they increase by a tenth or two. The first test was 3.0 and last year it wa...
1 answer |
I had a radical prostatectomy June 9, catheter removal and incontinence is fading away, five ports are healing, no pain. Stream very str...
1 answer |
My husband had a radical prostatectomy in January. His post-op Psa blood test was 0.34. 6 weeks later it rose to 33.5. A repeat Psa ...
1 answer |
I had my PSA level check 5 months ago It was 4.2, then 4 weeks ago I had Hernia surgery About 8 Days ago I check my PSA level and I...
1 answer |
Hi, My husband was 48 years old and diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2008. He opted for the robotic surgery and was told that all can...
2 answers |
Dr. Tewari, Since my robotic prostate surgery Febroary 2007 I had been geeting my psa test done by my urologist and not my internist.A...
2 answers |
Hi I have trouble urinating in a straight and free flowing stream. Often the stream is so forked it, both streams completly miss the bow...
1 answer |
7 years old ihas find out he have only testic he born with one testic is there any problem to worry went he became mature to have baby ...
1 answer |
Hello, Some days ago a doctors found a polyp on my fathers bladder, after removing and biopsy it was found it was malign. While waitng...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, My husband had a radical prostatectomy in January of 2010. His first post-op PSA 2.5 months after surgery was 0.34. His su...
3 answers |
On the 12th April '10 I had a Prostate biopsy.There is blood in my semen when should I expect this to clear.
1 answer |
Excuse me please help I'm 15 I have lump on scrotum when I busted it it bleed . It is not connected to the testies though it does s...
2 answers |
Recently my psa was 6.05 and I am worried and going to go for second biopsy on April 15th how to reduce my PSA count naturally
2 answers |
What are your thoughts on a 59 year old whose PSA has fluctuated between 1.8 and 3.1 over a nine year period, 3.1 was the last reading, D...
2 answers |
what are the difference anad similarities of both cancers
1 answer |
I have a lump/ridge/hole/sore that has developed over the past few years about an inch above my anus. Embarrassing, obviously, uncomfo...
1 answer |
My husband had a 7.9 prostrate level 8 years ago. For about 6 years it was .00. It has risen within the last year and half from .05, th...
1 answer |
I've been experiencing blood in my semen for about 3-4 months now. I went to my doctor and did some preliminary tests in the middle of De...
1 answer |
I have a Gleason score of 6, with only one core of the biopsy showing cancer. However, a follow up ultrasound showed the tumor was 9mm i...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank