Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prostate Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.
Six weeks after radical prostatectomy (robotic) PSA is 0.04. Pathology report was t3b. Gleason 9 with seminal vesicle (1) positive, per...
my father is a 62 yr old white male. after a routine physical they found his psa level to be 7.5. 2 yrs ago it was 4.1. he had a dre done...
if your psa is 3 in december, is it normal to raise to 900 by june/july.
My father has had aching bones and joints for a good few months and now he had tests done and psa was high 5.47 also he has had numonia w...
What it means when PSA Doubles in one month - from 21 to 43.8 ????
My father just had a biopsy done of his prostate two days ago. He is now in the hospital with a fever of 101.5-105.6 it is bouncing back ...
Popular Resources
A report from Missouri Medicine argues that, despite earlier media coverage, increased omega-3 fatty acid intake does not increase prostate cancer risk.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.