Aa
A
A
Close

Prostatitis Forum

Questions in the Prostatitis forum are answered by Dr. Arnon Krongrad.

1 - 20 (of 26) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello, i am a 64 year old male and recently noticed that i have blood in my urine. this has been ongoing for a couple of days and now i seem to have flank pain or both of my sides hurt. it even hurts when i sit. what can this be?
bahar281 | Last answer
hi i am an 18yr male.about about 19days ago i got diagnosed with an enlarged prostate.during that first examination,there was no blood or discharge,just the constant urge to pee but not that much,i got a rectal examination.urine culture ...
1234doggle | Last answer
On occations I bleed from my penis. Had MRI's to check me out and also cystoscopy but everything was negative and my uralogist could not explain the bleeding. The only thing that was left was the prostate. I have an enlarged prostate an...
sveikatosklaustis | Last answer
I try to find a solution for my problem. Like few months(5-8) ago I have experienced some erectile dysfunction with my girlfriends. I was wondering what the problem was. I’m 23years old and that’s surely not normal at my age. So I we...
mmtp | Last answer
Hi, I am a 30 year old male. The two symptoms seen in my case are Lack of erection and shrinking of the penis to size I have never seen in my life time. I saw a GP a few months ago and he performed tests for diabetes,Cholesterol,...
yomahesh | Posted
707952_tn?1247904082
Hello, I'm a 27 years old man and I have been living with pelvic pain for more than two years. The vague symptoms I had at first (general pelvic disconfort) was not enough to allow the doctors to come up with any serious diagnostic. N...
Alexandre81 | Posted
707203_tn?1229433834
I am a 51 year old male living in Israel. 7 years ago I had a bout of stinging and burning at the tip of the penis after urinating. I went to my urologist who told me that it is nothing - drink more water. the pain went away and I assume...
stighunky | Posted
I am a male 40 in pretty good shape. Since i was about 20 I have had a problem with my prostate. The symptoms include, prostate pain, pain in the groin on left side, pain in left testicle, pain in the area the doctor checks for hernia on...
hubcapp | Posted
sometimes when I urinate, To get out that last quirt, I have to reach under my penis and put pressure on the urethra at the base of my scrotum. Otherwise, when I put things away it could leak from a couple of drops to a couple of CC's of...
William_Paul | Last answer
Hi Doctor, I am a 34 year old male, no history of health problems no STD's, etc. About 8 months ago I started having pain above my left testicle. I was treated for epididymitis with a few antibiotics. It did not work, ultrasound showe...
Dave74 | Last answer
I was given a beta blocker for an enlarged pr. and to reduce the amount of times I must get up at night to urinate-- it seems to work somewhat-- I still get up 1 to 2 times and over all the pressure of the urine is very low? is the bet...
bob2323 | Posted
Hello Doctor. I have been suffering with on and off pain in my testicles and prostate for 7 months. I am in my 30s. Lately it seems to be localized to my right side in the area at the base of the penis and the spermatic cord. It does...
Dave74 | Posted
I'm a 29 male and I have chronic prostatitis. I have seen numerous urologists with no solutions for my symptoms. I'm currently having pain in bladder, lower back, when urinating, ejaculation. I'm also having pain radiating down my legs...
crackerman33 | Last answer
If you can figure this one out you are a genius. I have constant severe pain when urinating, during and after ejaculation, and have painful stinging and itching in the end of my penis at all times. Frequent urination and occasional sli...
Chewy123 | Posted
I am 36 years old, my prostate volume is 37ml (volume obtained by abdominal ultrasound mesurement not by TRUS), PSA=4.02 ; 3 weeks later the value drop to 3.6 ; comment from ultrasound technician: prostato megaly + indentation to the ...
jeffos95 | Posted
Dear Sir What is the time duration between the first infectious contact and the first symptom prostatitis, for example in the case of a chlamydial infection? Waiting for your answer. Best regards jeffos95
jeffos95 | Posted
My ejaculate is clear and watery. This is not normal for me. Could this mean I have a bacterial infection?
jacklegdog | Last answer
Hello, I've had pain in the crotch area for 4 years and have recently been diagnosed with possible Prostadynia or tendonitis and I am currently taking Naprosyn for 3 weeks. The rectal exam was a little rough and has heightened sensitivit...
er15 | Posted
The only trouble I had with my enlarged prostate is frequent urination, like 6 times per night. I have not had surgery or medication. I read about a guy starting to wear kilts and thereby eliminating his nightly urinating. So I found wa...
opajohn | Posted
i just had a pain in my penis after going to the toilet and like when i shaked it thats when the pain is what can it be because im really wooried
clarkey99 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now