Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Group

Hai there, I am creating this group to share feelings and information related to Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthirits in general. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings and how do you cope with the arthritis pain associated with psoriatic arthritis
I am a 56 year old woman who developed psoriasis in October 2012. My psoriasis in under control, with the exception of my scalp. When I...
I have been diagnosed with Psoriasis but before treatment to get i woud like to know from you all, of course who wants to help that the ...
Hi, I'm new to this forum, my husband just turned 50 and we just had our beautiful baby girl 8 months ago. He's on methotrexate but seems...
hi i was wondering what you do to keep your psoriasis under control. I hate to take the cortizone cream as I know its not good for me bu...
I suffer quite badly from Psoriatic Arthritis. I have no signs of Psoriasis, but my joints are inflammed and very painful. I'm 33, female...
Hello, Does anyone have any experience with psoriasis clearing up after being treated for cancer? My father recently had stomach canc...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.