Aa
A
A
Close

Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Group

Hai there, I am creating this group to share feelings and information related to Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthirits in general. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings and how do you cope with the arthritis pain associated with psoriatic arthritis

1 - 20 (of 27) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone know what this is and how to treat it?
LuanaStowe | Last answer
1340994_tn?1374197577
It appears this is not a very active group of late. I have battled a scalp problem for 30 years, which doctors were not helpful with except for Nizoral shampoo. But for about 1 1/2 years I have had a plaque over my ribcage that did not...
Caryopteris | Posted
I am a 56 year old woman who developed psoriasis in October 2012. My psoriasis in under control, with the exception of my scalp. When I started tanning, the lesions all over my body went away. I am now and have for some time now exper...
vandy46516 | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with Psoriasis but before treatment to get i woud like to know from you all, of course who wants to help that the diagnose was given right. Photo added.
Elmira78 | Last answer
1272624_tn?1395437957
Hi, I'm new to this forum, my husband just turned 50 and we just had our beautiful baby girl 8 months ago. He's on methotrexate but seems like he has no real relief. I want to support him but I don't know how to help! Thanks so Much! ...
plumber43 | Last answer
1240295_tn?1268205454
hi i was wondering what you do to keep your psoriasis under control. I hate to take the cortizone cream as I know its not good for me but im breaking out everywhere. I was clean while I was pregnant but of course 2 days after I gave bi...
Tinkerita | Last answer
Hi, I have severe Psoriasis on palms and bottoms of my feet. My doctor wants to put me on Enbrel but i am nervious about it. All the reading i do about it suggests that the cure is worse then the disease and it seems that the risk of get...
ny70nick | Last answer
1132574_tn?1271676066
Hello, I've had psoriasis since 1989 but am new to this forum. My psoriasis has been really bad lately, it covers pretty much my entire body. I tried light therapy without much success. I currently just use topicals- Olux Foam & vect...
renschwa | Posted
1352892_tn?1338221505
Well ive had PA for about 4 yrs now but just went to my 2nd visit to a rheumatologist and every thing seemend normal till he reached up my shorts and started probing around on my vagina asking if it hurt ???? I have never told him i have...
avaortega407 | Last answer
I Have Psorisis and Crohns disease and would love to hear from people who suffer from either .
kerry180 | Posted
I have had psoriasis since I was maybe 6 or 7 years old. I'm now 24, and it covers about 20% of my skin. Four years ago, I started struggling with back pain. Walking down the stairs was (and still is) rough on my ankles. I have two bi...
switch1 | Posted
i have suffered from psoriatic arthritis since the age of 13 ,been on a number of treatments (uvb,sulphsalzazine ,methotrexate and guess what my consultant wanted me to try a drug called Enbrel or Entanrcept with in 3 weeks it cleared my...
angeldelights | Posted
1550149_tn?1340004330
Can you have Psoriatic arthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis? Doctors official diagnosis~ I have Psoriatic arthritis. Tested positive anti-CCP test as well though...
tstarshine | Posted
1550149_tn?1340004330
I've been taking Meloxicam 15 mg for about a month. Worked pretty good the first couple of weeks has helped with muscle pain but not so much with joint pain.. Also I am taking Tramadol 50 mg for pain daily, for about 4 months now and it ...
tstarshine | Posted
I have chronic pain following a car accident a year ago. I have been tested for Rheumatoid Arthritis, is the test for PsA the same?
ddiane719 | Posted
I have had this condition for 50 years and have kept it pretty much under control, but lately I have been having a major flare of scalp breakouts that don't seem to respond to treatment. I recently started Butrans patch and Ultram ES for...
ddiane719 | Posted
Hi I am new to this forum. I was diagnosed some time back with PsA and take MTX, Naproxen, Folic Acid et al. Just recently, I have started having really severe muscle cramps in the calfs of my legs and toes in particular. Today I can b...
mazzabear | Posted
Has anyone ever taken Cimzia for Psoriatic Arthritis? My Doc wants to switch me to it, but the problem is, it's only approved by the FDA for RA and Crohn's at the moment, although it's expected to get approval for PA "soon". I've tried...
Raven17 | Posted
I suffer quite badly from Psoriatic Arthritis. I have no signs of Psoriasis, but my joints are inflammed and very painful. I'm 33, female. I'm taking 25mg of Methotrexate weekly, other anit-inflammatroy drugs. I'm interested in hearing f...
Cotton77 | Last answer
1179456_tn?1263930411
Hello, Does anyone have any experience with psoriasis clearing up after being treated for cancer? My father recently had stomach cancer removed and all the rough patches of skin on his elbows cleared up (only some redness remains). ...
BuddhaMind | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1340994_tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris commented on GMO CORN
4 hrs ago
Blank
grungema3 sorry no contact, lovely pe... Comment
Oct 20
Blank