558?1262941669
Psychopharmacology User Group
About This Group:

The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.

Founded by RCA759I on January 8, 2010
124 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sverige60
i had been prescribed different antidepressants and benzos for about twenty years when I started feeling internal tre...
FrejJul 28, 2015
FrejJul 28, 2015
d829Aug 04, 2010
Carmen_SandiegoAug 02, 2010
d829Aug 02, 2010
By d829 Blank
Is it ok to go from Ativan to Valium ? I take 0.5mg each day and I am feeling inter dose anxiety between doses and I ...
By ozcanil Blank
First of all I'm sorry for my english level witch is bad but i'll try to explain myself 'cause I dont feel good these...
By ljd1963 Blank
What is the best way to quit your medication. I don't think cold turkey is the best way. I do not take a high dosag...
10507009 tn?1410653242
By ShanVal11 Blank
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, and ...
maggietherese610Sep 05, 2014
By maggietherese610 Blank
Hi, I was on lexapro 10 mgs, which worked fine for one year. Then I got my anxiety back. He upped to 20mgs, which d...
By Gingerbird Blank
Hi. New to this group! I have a question about stopping Lyrica. I have a history of headaches and overall body aches ...
By Amenssomnium Blank
Hi! i have been on en of zyprexa for over 3 years now. have been some month without between those years, but mos...
Ever_hopeful_in_CAFeb 01, 2014
By Redtxf Blank
I have been on Celexa for about a year starting at 10mg and increasing to 20mg. I have a weird sensation that I am al...
By Ever_hopeful_in_CA Blank
I have been on 1mg valium/day for 8 years. I have been taking .75mg the past 3 days and have been just fine. Today I ...
By Savoyard Blank
I have Bipolar I, and have been experiencing a great deal of relief from Lamictal/Lamotrigine for several years. Howe...
By nmac1977 Blank
75 mg zoloft for a few months, doing well. Incurred a break up, went to doc, upped to 100mg about 4 weeks 3 days ago....
justin712Oct 06, 2013
xxxyyMay 05, 2013
By xxxyy Blank
can psychoactive drugs do that perhaps? i heared muscimol (substance from a mushroom) can reduce td. it is also psych...
By justin712 Blank
any ideas tips....... help!?... i.e. charts or guides lol)
By WantMyLifeBack2010 Blank
My Good doctor whom has helped me beyond words, has worked with me by TALKING to me about how I feel about coming off...
By shanesmom Blank
A brief summary...1 year ago, a psychiatrist needed to take me off the Ativan I was on for 5 years, because I started...
By puppiesrcute Blank
Has anyone had Gabapentin cause fainting? I started taking Gabapentin for nerve pain about three days ago. Starting...
By gronkus Blank
I’m 47 years old and here’s my situation: • Been taking Zoloft for over 15 years, most of the time 100 or 200 mg/d...
By shanesmom Blank
I was on Remeron (mirtazapine) 15mg a night for sleep, for the last 5 1/2 monthes. My neurologist saw that I gained ...
By amigaloca Blank
I obsessively spell words backwards and have done it for years. It has intensified over the year. My doctor increased...
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on ASK THE DOCTOR (MED/H...
Apr 13
Blank
Paxiled commented on Yeah, you're not ...
Apr 10
Blank
Paxiled commented on Spirulina and Cholest...
Mar 21