Aa
A
A
Close
Psychopharmacology Group
The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.
21 - 40 (of 67) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it safe to go back and forth on Remeron dosage? I was taking Remeron(mirtazapine) for 4 monthes. I had a sudden yet long occurence wi...
Hi. I have been on 15mg of Remeron(mirtazapine) for 4 monthes. It was given to me by my doctor to help me wean off Ativan I was on for 3...
i suffer from ptsd and have been getting more depressed. Have taken cocktail of tablets i could find over the last 6 hours, feel awful an...
I have been not taking my regular dosage of Clonazepam for just a matter of days. I have been on Clonazepam for over 10 yrs, about maybe ...
Hi, I recently started taking celexa for anxiety/depression as well as singulair for asthma. I only took both drugs for two days. Other t...
In 2008 I had a major bout of depression. I had never had that type of situation, however, I did have some anxiety issues when I was 15....
1701851 tn?1338089391
I was perscribed10mg Abilify, I took my first dose yester day around 8AM. By 11AM or 12PM I started to feel extremely restless, which cau...
My cousin is a 17 year old male, turning 18 this summer. He is experiencing things that could definitely be diagnosed at Schizophrenia (h...
520191 tn?1355639002
My friend suggested i tried Abilify or if that didn't work try Zyprexa (olanzapine). But i haven't talk to the doctor yet. i am already t...
I POSTED THIS ON MARCH 19TH 2011 ON THE BI-POLAR BOARD & ONE REPLY. I FOUND THIS BOARD AND MY Pdoc IS ALSO LICENSED IN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOG...
I was diagnosed with a chronic disease five years ago. I was taking Ativan 1mg in the morning and 1 mg at night before the dx. Last yea...
Just posted this in the depression forum, because I had not seen this group. Not sure how to delete it on the forum, but hopefully this i...
I'm 22. On May 2010 I started assuming psychodrugs under medical control and went on for 4 months (bad love matters..). First month I was...
1 answer |
I'm 22. On May 2010 I started assuming psychodrugs under medical control and went on for 4 months (bad love matters..). First month I was...
Hello, High-dose Lexapro seems to be helping me a little. I have been at 40 mg/day for a couple weeks now. I still have some residual...
Hello, High-dose Lexapro seems to be helping me a little. I have been at 40 mg/day for a couple weeks now. I still have some residual...
I have sever depression, anxiety, and fibro. I am currently on Savella, which seems to have worked somewhat well for fibro and depressio...
2 answers |
I've been using Zoloft since I've been in 10th grade of high school. It started off at 50 mg, and has now been escalated to 200mg after a...
1 answer |
968560 tn?1307455098
Sorry for the double questions,but if anyone knows any pain killers for moderately-severe pain that dont affect respiration/cough center....
1 answer |
968560 tn?1307455098
I'm seeing a pain management doctor for chronic low back pain (6 years) I get 3 epidural steroid injections a year. The doc gives me da...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Jul 25
Blank
Paxiled commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 17
Blank
Paxiled commented on  Foods That Help Burn...
Jun 24