Aa
A
A
Close
Psychopharmacology Group
The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.
21 - 40 (of 67) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it safe to go back and forth on Remeron dosage? I was taking Remeron(mirtazapine) for 4 monthes. I had a sudden yet long occurence wi...
Hi. I have been on 15mg of Remeron(mirtazapine) for 4 monthes. It was given to me by my doctor to help me wean off Ativan I was on for 3...
i suffer from ptsd and have been getting more depressed. Have taken cocktail of tablets i could find over the last 6 hours, feel awful an...
I have been not taking my regular dosage of Clonazepam for just a matter of days. I have been on Clonazepam for over 10 yrs, about maybe ...
Hi, I recently started taking celexa for anxiety/depression as well as singulair for asthma. I only took both drugs for two days. Other t...
In 2008 I had a major bout of depression. I had never had that type of situation, however, I did have some anxiety issues when I was 15....
1701851 tn?1338089391
I was perscribed10mg Abilify, I took my first dose yester day around 8AM. By 11AM or 12PM I started to feel extremely restless, which cau...
My cousin is a 17 year old male, turning 18 this summer. He is experiencing things that could definitely be diagnosed at Schizophrenia (h...
520191 tn?1355639002
My friend suggested i tried Abilify or if that didn't work try Zyprexa (olanzapine). But i haven't talk to the doctor yet. i am already t...
I POSTED THIS ON MARCH 19TH 2011 ON THE BI-POLAR BOARD & ONE REPLY. I FOUND THIS BOARD AND MY Pdoc IS ALSO LICENSED IN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOG...
I was diagnosed with a chronic disease five years ago. I was taking Ativan 1mg in the morning and 1 mg at night before the dx. Last yea...
Just posted this in the depression forum, because I had not seen this group. Not sure how to delete it on the forum, but hopefully this i...
I'm 22. On May 2010 I started assuming psychodrugs under medical control and went on for 4 months (bad love matters..). First month I was...
1 answer |
I'm 22. On May 2010 I started assuming psychodrugs under medical control and went on for 4 months (bad love matters..). First month I was...
Hello, High-dose Lexapro seems to be helping me a little. I have been at 40 mg/day for a couple weeks now. I still have some residual...
Hello, High-dose Lexapro seems to be helping me a little. I have been at 40 mg/day for a couple weeks now. I still have some residual...
I have sever depression, anxiety, and fibro. I am currently on Savella, which seems to have worked somewhat well for fibro and depressio...
2 answers |
I've been using Zoloft since I've been in 10th grade of high school. It started off at 50 mg, and has now been escalated to 200mg after a...
1 answer |
968560 tn?1307455098
Sorry for the double questions,but if anyone knows any pain killers for moderately-severe pain that dont affect respiration/cough center....
1 answer |
968560 tn?1307455098
I'm seeing a pain management doctor for chronic low back pain (6 years) I get 3 epidural steroid injections a year. The doc gives me da...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Taking a supplement w...
May 11
Blank
Paxiled commented on Essential Nutritional...
May 07
Blank
Paxiled commented on ASK THE DOCTOR (MED/H...
Apr 13