Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Psychopharmacology Group

The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.
My neurologist put me on Cymbalta 2wks ago actually for the primary reason of chronic headaches/migraines. However, since he knew that I ...
Ive been diagnosed with gad since oct tried several ssri all made me worse doc says im sensitive to the ssri.Put me on zanax took them on...
I have been on Wellbutrin 150mg since October and still had some depression but when I went on a higher dosage became more irritable and ...
I've been on 25 mg of Seroquel, daily, for 10 months. What would happen if I quit cold turkey? I haven't had a pill in three days. I'd...
hello its me again....been on the prozac 20 mg since march 3 and the xanx too...but after being on so many meds in jan u know depakote,li...
Also i feel like im going to worry myself insane! Can this happen? Honestly. Can i lose my sanity from all of this? I am just so scared o...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.