Aa
A
A
Close

Psychopharmacology Group

The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.

41 - 60 (of 67) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
520191_tn?1355639002
I am currenly taking Lithium and serquel,and i have herd that anti depressants are not good as they can couse mix state/mania/and rapid cycling. so just out of curiosty what is a good drug for bipolar depression that could also be taken ...
freddie8605 | Posted
My son has MS/CCSVI. He had CCSVI treatment and was doing really well. Unfortunately he was mistakenly taken off clonazepam over 3 weeks instead of 8 or 9 months!! He therefore had a grand mal seizure and 6 smaller ones with an hour. Thi...
Buckshot2 | Posted
I was on Abilify and Cymbalta for awhile and gained 65 lbs taking them even though my eating habits did not change much. My doctor wants me to take Geodon because it has less weight gain side effects. I agreed to try it. But once I go...
lynn541 | Posted
Have been in clonazepam (2mg/daily) for about 5 years and in other anxiolitic medications (tranxene, etc.) for 20 years. Approx. 6 months ago started lowering dose and finally quit clonazepam. I'm in Cymbalta 60 mg. since 5 yrs. I'm pa...
cmmb | Last answer
I recently took 1200mg of neurontin for 2 1/2 weeks...then tapered down over 15 days. Now, I have a terrific headache. Anyone else have headaches after going off neurontin? I also went off effexor 21 days ago....so I'm not sure if the ...
deb8068 | Posted
My wife went on zoloft after having our second child. She was placed on a low dosage and now feels she would like to be taken off of it ( I hope this has nothing to due with the fact that she definatly has lost her desire to be intimate ...
stubs77 | Posted
1166402_tn?1303850656
Has anyone had (if taken Remeron) a low WBC count? I noticed some small white painless (somewhat) sores popping up in mouth after being on Remeron for a couple of months. My Psych ordered blood work and showed my WBC count to be slightly...
redding1 | Posted
1166402_tn?1303850656
I'm trying to stop taking my klonopin. I'v been taking almost daily for 4 months (.25mg-.5). I can go a week without then I feel I need to take it to stop my panic.I went a another week before the goose/bump feathery sensations started (...
redding1 | Last answer
1088430_tn?1259163373
My neurologist put me on Cymbalta 2wks ago actually for the primary reason of chronic headaches/migraines. However, since he knew that I battled anxiety as well(& he says the 2 are related), he said that's why he chose "that one" b/c he ...
tia1977 | Last answer
1243543_tn?1269127622
Ive been diagnosed with gad since oct tried several ssri all made me worse doc says im sensitive to the ssri.Put me on zanax took them on a as needed basis but the last 2 months have been real bad so ive been takin them .25mg three to fo...
mbll2772 | Last answer
I have been on Wellbutrin 150mg since October and still had some depression but when I went on a higher dosage became more irritable and anxiety increased, i didn't like the way it made me feel. I also want to tell you I am drug sensitiv...
adnil111 | Last answer
I've been on 25 mg of Seroquel, daily, for 10 months. What would happen if I quit cold turkey? I haven't had a pill in three days. I'd like to wean myself off.
Monica70 | Last answer
hello its me again....been on the prozac 20 mg since march 3 and the xanx too...but after being on so many meds in jan u know depakote,lithium,and zyprexa and now prozac im worried about seritonin syndrome...since being on the prozac i s...
hazyworld | Last answer
Hello, I need to find a NYC-based (preferably Manhattan and female) psychopharmacologist quickly as my symptoms are becoming more and more significant and interfering with quality of life. I have had a lot of success with Parnate and...
6060842 | Posted
1155933_tn?1262355065
Also i feel like im going to worry myself insane! Can this happen? Honestly. Can i lose my sanity from all of this? I am just so scared of that happening. I dont no any ways to stop thinking so much about it. Its like when i wake up that...
Jen8773 | Last answer
I have been taking 0.5 MG of Alprazolam each night and would like to wean off of it. Could you please tell me the safest schedule or method to wean off of that dosage? Thank you
pete4954 | Last answer
I have had head aches on cipralex, and when I drink some or even more then some drinks I get almost sick with a head ache. 1) are head aches common in taking anxiety drugs, 2) any way preventing the head aches. 3) dry mouth is tha...
BADWINDS | Last answer
I have been suffering with anxiety and mild depression since June 09. I have tried several of the SSRI's and they all make my anxiety unbearable to the point I think I am really going to lose it or die. I have xanax that I take when a ba...
mama23babies | Last answer
1155933_tn?1262355065
I am a 22 yr old female, suffering from panic attacks/ anxiety. I take 75mg of zoloft, just recently increased dosage from 50mg. I have been going threw alot more stress lately. I am in love w/ another person and still with my boyfriend ...
Jen8773 | Posted
370181_tn?1428180348
This forum will concern psychopharmacological medications ONLY, is that correct? Discussions of nuts, berries, herbs, twigs, teas, mystical potions, diet, exercise, nutrition, light therapy, etc., should be directed to the Alternative Th...
RubyWitch | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on GMO CORN
12 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on FDA issued a warning ...
Feb 08
Blank
Paxiled commented on Worst Foods For An Er...
Feb 04