Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 454) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am having left second toe sensitivity only to the tip of toe, no trauma/injury. This toe is much longer than normal from what Dr told m...
I went for an MRI with and without contrast three weeks ago. The tech could not find my vein and finally when she did, she started inject...
4 answers |
I have had an abdominal/pelvic CT w/ contrast done and there were issues that were not noted on the report. i.e. ext iliac lymph node 28...
1 answer |
How long do xrays and MRIs last? As in how often should I get a bone xray or MRI if I had it in the past? Every year? Every 6 months? 3 m...
1 answer |
I went for an MRI with and without contrast three weeks ago. The tech could not find my vein and finally when she did, she started inject...
I have severe lower back pain and leg pain. My left leg is worse which I'm told is strange. I have swelling on my left hip and up. Numbne...
Went to ED at 4w 4D gestation, bleeding red blood, tiny clots and tiny grey tissue. 9+ home HCG tests. ED didn't pick up HCG on blood/uri...
below is reports from presurgery menisicectomy as well as post surgery. Surgeon says no further surgical option despite pain and knee ins...
Hello, If delayed (by 2 years) bone growth is shown and the patient is judged to be 5'8 at age 10, is there a possibility that the sus...
1 answer |
18639972 tn?1466541739
Wife got a CT scan of her head for headache reasons. When we got the CD with the images, the one of her head shows an light grey round m...
2 answers |
Hello, three years back I was suffering from tremors in my left hand. my thumb would twitch uncontrollably along with other fingers. The ...
I had a CT done because I was having a really bad headache and I saw this on the report, sound scary but should I be worry or is this nor...
Hello everyone. My brother, 28 years old, hepatitis b from my mother, on entecavir, has been having his alt and ast in the 100s the last...
CLINICAL INDICATION: M54.2 Cervicalgia. Left shoulder pain. COMPARISON: 2/23/2016 TECHNIQUE: Multisequence, multiplanar MRI of th...
This is a ct scan of my wrist. Going to see doctor next week but had a play around with the images. The capitate bone looks a bit iffy. B...
MRI READS AS FOLLOWS: There is minimal leftward curvature of the thoracic spine. No acute fracture identified. Schmorl's nodes at mult...
1 answer |
18078981 tn?1462993396
Can anyone help interpret the results of this image? what is it showing? Thanks http://s33.postimg.org/v71ddl2en/thyroid1.jpg
1 answer |
Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this. A little over 2 months ago I became VERY aware of my left abdomen. I have, in the pas...
The mass demonstrates mildly diminished cerebral blood flow on arterial spin labeling MR perfusion. The mass also demonstrates mildly dim...
Hello, I had two MRI's done and trying to understand the changes of the newest one. If anyone can help I would extremely appreciate t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank