Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 484) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
MRI BRAIN WITH AND WITHOUT CONTRAST: Technique: Multiplanar magnetic resonance imaging was performed of the brain using various T1 an...
1 answer |
CT scan showed constrast staying in heart longer than normal. The kidneys had no constrast in an arterial phase. The inferior vena cava ...
1 answer |
Radiologist report states: IMPRESSION: 1. Acute reduced patellar dislocation. Specifically, 11mm patellar override of the lateral ridge ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Last six month i have swollen shoulder left side other than the right side.I perform MRI and it reveals only 3 mm thickness higher in T7 ...
Please go through the below head CT scan results of a 6 year old boy and kindly confirm if a repeated head scan exposes the boy to too of...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am wondering, since MRI contrast is potentially damaging/toxic, if abdominal MRI done in powerful closed bore machine, would this compe...
1 answer | 4 comments |
After fighting with the VA for over three years, I was finally granted an MRI for my chronic lower back issues. ((This after the first do...
Had an ultra sound because had some unusual things coming out with pain and the report says "small 15x4x29mm anechoic collection in the p...
Hi had an MRI just recently done this is the results Brain There are no abnormal focus of restricted diffusion The Ventricular s...
5981055 tn?1442937325
So I had 2 ct scan because I had a little TIA (more little brain attacks? and I had 1 lung x ray and neck and chest x ray. I am just wond...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I 24 year old i had a small accident 2 weeks before in that accident i injured my right knee so i go for a treatment doctor ask me for a ...
A metal clip left during a colonoscopy in large intestine. Started feeling worse took CT which showed a metallic structure. It was igno...
Hi, my mother (76yrs old) underwent FNAC test. Report is as follows: FNAC smears from supraclavicular lymph node shows good cellularity...
|
I had a ct scan in June 15 of 2016 for shortness of breathe and stated atelectasis & a 2.5 mm pleural based lung nodule of no clinical si...
|
I've have a swollen/tender area in my armpit for around 5 weeks. I don't really feel a lump it's just a swollen area and it's painful/ten...
I am a 44yr old male, and I suffer from diagnosed pan sinusitus, as well as Retinopathia Centralis Serosa od (Central serous chorioretino...
One of my radiology tests came back multilevel endplate hypertrophy of the mid to inferior thoracic spine Can anyone explain this?...
I started having pain in my right armpit in the extra breast tissue area. When I noticed the soreness I felt around and realized I could ...
Hi, I recently had an MRI after having tremors/weakness in my left hand. Is there anything to indicate the cause of this on the MRI phot...
I had an angiogram through my wrist 4 days ago...they said they nicked a vein but that my arm will bruise. I had a blood pressure cuff a...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources