Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 476) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi had an MRI just recently done this is the results Brain There are no abnormal focus of restricted diffusion The Ventricular s...
5981055 tn?1442937325
So I had 2 ct scan because I had a little TIA (more little brain attacks? and I had 1 lung x ray and neck and chest x ray. I am just wond...
1 answer | 1 comment
  ivi210,    Ger57
I 24 year old i had a small accident 2 weeks before in that accident i injured my right knee so i go for a treatment doctor ask me for a ...
A metal clip left during a colonoscopy in large intestine. Started feeling worse took CT which showed a metallic structure. It was igno...
Hi, my mother (76yrs old) underwent FNAC test. Report is as follows: FNAC smears from supraclavicular lymph node shows good cellularity...
|
I had a ct scan in June 15 of 2016 for shortness of breathe and stated atelectasis & a 2.5 mm pleural based lung nodule of no clinical si...
|
I've have a swollen/tender area in my armpit for around 5 weeks. I don't really feel a lump it's just a swollen area and it's painful/ten...
I am a 44yr old male, and I suffer from diagnosed pan sinusitus, as well as Retinopathia Centralis Serosa od (Central serous chorioretino...
One of my radiology tests came back multilevel endplate hypertrophy of the mid to inferior thoracic spine Can anyone explain this?...
I started having pain in my right armpit in the extra breast tissue area. When I noticed the soreness I felt around and realized I could ...
Hi, I recently had an MRI after having tremors/weakness in my left hand. Is there anything to indicate the cause of this on the MRI phot...
I had an angiogram through my wrist 4 days ago...they said they nicked a vein but that my arm will bruise. I had a blood pressure cuff a...
Hi everyone, About 9 months ago I started to notice that my short term memory was deteriorating. Initially I didn't think much of it ...
I am a 40 year old female and I do not understand what my ultrasound results mean. Can someone Please tell me what all of this means. PEL...
i've had recent cervical MRI images and over the years. one center writes, "mild", while another imaging center writes "severe". even the...
I'm wanting to know what i should do for the following . my MRI reads as follow, at c6-c7 diminished disc signal with posterior broad bas...
severe cervical spondylosis with posterior disc osteophyte complex contacts the right anterior cord exiting the c6 nerve root
I have had numerous radiologists state different opinions on my foot X-ray. I'm 37 and recently rolled my foot, I was told that I fractur...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Cral77
My husband had a myelogram (for lower back pain) 3 days ago and ever since this procedure, he has had terrible memory loss & has also bee...
Hi, I'm in my early twenties, and I just had an echo ultrasound done of my coccyx region. It revealed one pilonidal cyst very high up...
1 answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources