Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 522) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just got my xray report..showing Both lungs show symmetrical appearance and adequate aeration with prominent bronchovascular markings ...
I broke my fibula two days ago and am at home on bed rest until i can get into the orthopaedic surgeon for surgery and or cast. I am in e...
Hello, I recently had two pelvic ultrasounds- 8 weeks apart approximately. I received the report but wanted your opinion if anything i...
These are the results: Lungs: Evaluation of the right hemithorax demonstrates no evidence of infiltrate or effusion. Evaluation of the ...
i have had a low dose ct and i said mild empasdima. i have read low dose can have false positives is that true
On the axial slices of the L1-L2, L2-L3, and L3-L4 into vertebral disc space no abnormalities are seen. At the L4-L5 intervertebral d...
Now I have a scheduled FNA for a neck mass. However, one thing I am worried about is my metal allergies. I am allergic to nickel,gold and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi there. I have recently been getting pain in my right side beneath my ribs and went for a renal CT scan. My kidneys are clear but can...
20482121 tn?1498966181
EXAMINATION: MRI right knee without contrast Technique: Routine knee pulse sequencing. Date: Sep 07, 2014 02 Cros...
FINDINGS: Vasculature: There is a normal anatomic configuration of the aortic arch. There is mild atherosclerotic plaque at the bilatera...
Hello please could someone advise me on what slight signal change at base of the brain means please this came back on my sons MRI results...
Can someone please explain to me my results. I'm having an MRI done in a month and just not sure what to make of these results. I'm ass...
Hello, i've been exposed to a chest CT angio with a DLP corresponding to a value of 273 mGy.cm and a CTDI vol of about 6 mGy - this disco...
1 answer |
Hi, I went to get my foot looked at after a bad ankle sprain and the results were unexpected because an anomaly showed up on my x-ray....
1 answer |
I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago and received a spine x-ray which I am now sincerely regretting as I could have avoided i...
1 answer |
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...
Does MRI of the shoulder see the scapula (pain is in upper right back around shoulder blade)? Thanks
2 answers |
20268743 tn?1493849197
Hello Evereyone, I want to know which one is better and more informative for a particular disease. Share some name of the disease in ...
2 answers |
I was wanting to get a second opinion on my MRI report. I went to the Dr. with a mass on the posterior of my neck,fevers below 102 for 6 ...
2 answers |
20268743 tn?1493849197
Can you tell me the name of some disease in which x-ray is better and name of some disease in which radiology is better?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources