Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By eekatz56
I just received my MRI results and although I've spent a substantial amount of time trying to understand the results ...
By Suki64
I recently had an MRI of Brain done because of suspected MS. I am 49yrs old. This is what my report revealed... T...
By Yashar_G
Please give me your professional insight for the ff. case: CC: pain at the left elbow joint upon movement HPI: di...
By dularie07
Based on my reported symptoms I had a CT Scan of the brain. I received a copy of the radiology report but I need to u...
By deseperate
TECHNIQUE: CT enterography was performed in accordance with the standard protocol using positive intravenous contras...
By kalvikkula
This may sound a bit strange, but there is something (maybe an intestine) that has got jammed somewhere in my stomac...
By Carrpolice5500
Hi All, Just a little back story. Several months ago I was picking up a very heavy table and had to use one hand a...
By nicknamehasalreadytaken
Hello, My wife was prescribed a n ultrasound for "soft tissue" head and neck. I had some issues getting it schedul...
By needadvice5555
I went to get this X-ray because I have had LRQ and hip pain and minor swelling for over 5 months. I had very point p...
8221281_tn?1397574572
By Pantx
The Radiologist was unable to perform an Ultrasound FNA so we don't know if this thing is benign or not. Are ther...
By Jenjenniffniff
Hi. We adopted our daughter at the age of 16 months. We knew at the time that she had a large cataract in one eye and...
By breakingfree2013
please help what does this mean?!?!??!! 1. No discrete lung parenchymal mass. Multiple remote healed posterior ...
By BDST
Detailed findings: subtle focus of increased subcortical FLAIR signal intensity seen within the left parietal lobe. 2...
By drake801
it started with warming feeling in an around my left ear then came a feeling of fullness like my ear needed to pop. a...
By kal52
Hope this is the right place for this question. Is breast benign calcification stability based on morphology, size, ...
9518043_tn?1404255204
By tvm55404
Anterior-posterior view. Male, female or ambiguous?
By trousergirl
I had an mri done because I was feeling pregnant despite negative tests around march and got a hold of the images to ...
vedadharJun 18
vedadharJun 18
By cierav
do you see the fracture? what is wrong with image?
By moojuice
I am currently a 37 yo healthy female. I had a DHS inserted in 2010 due to femoral neck fracture as well as rods/scre...
By omeanster
Need help in interpretation: T-11-12-L1 disc are intact. Loss of T-2 signal at L-1-2 Minimal disc bulge Subtle L2-...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank