Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

21 - 40 (of 429) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17049300 tn?1457716777
Earlier this week, i went to a metal concert and participated in the mosh pit. As i was leaving the pit, i got rammed from the left side and landed hard on my elbow. The next day, i went to the ER. The radiologists spent a while discussi...
  Posted
i want the values for area of ;lateral ventricles,third ventricle and also radius of foramen of luschke.Can anybody provide me with these values ..both for normal n diseased state of hydrocephalus
  Posted
The study reveals confluent areas of hyperintense signal intensity on T2W / FLAIR images seen in bilateral periventricular white matter with multiple small discrete hyperintense areas scattered in deep and subcortical white matter in bot...
  Posted
This is a copy of what one of the ultrasound findings were..i just don't understand any of it. Any help is appreciated.Transabdominal and endovaginal ultrasound pelvis performed. Uterus measures 10.9 x 5.1 x 6.9 cm, retroverted. IUD n...
  Posted
17 years ago I had an orchiectomy and I believe that the remaining testicle was permanently sutured to the wall of the scrotum (orchidopexy). I don't know what kind of suture was used. If a ferromagnetic suture was used, is it now safe t...
  Posted
What is the collecting system ? Why can't this radiologist be certain about this being a stone or not ? US states :Bilateral hyperechoic foci within both renal collecting systems measuring 0.4 cm are present, suggesting possibility o...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a few years ago, and had a DAT scan in February of 2015. At the time of the scan, the radiologist said: "The scan findings are suggestive of dysfunction of the dopamine transporters in the bilat...
  Posted
I am systematic because have server back and weakness in leg right and left side with buttock was recommened pt repeated mri after 1 yr for tumor I think more imanging should be done now before pt
  Posted
I just got this report and have no clue what it means? Help Multilevel spondylosis with areas of severe canal stenosis particularly at the C6-7 and C7-T1 levels. There is areas of neural foramen encroachment central canal stenosi...
  Posted
I smashed my nose on a door frame. I now can not breath out of my right nostril at all after i lay down. I went to the doc who said it did look deviated, my right nostril was a lot narrower than the left. I had x rays done and a refer...
  Posted
I am 18 years old my name is nhiel. I have an xray and the impression on my xray are heart is not enlarge. They found a suspicious opacities in my right apex and requesting for a apicolordotic view. And diaphragm sinuses and visualized o...
  Posted
What does it mean by this xray result? : streaky densities are likewised noticed in the right paracardiac area. Suspicious densities right spical region. Suggest apicolordotic view for better evaluation. Please help!!! Kinda panic and...
  Posted
MRI of brain has following written on it: 1. Prominent Sulcal space in Right Frontal Extent 2.Note is further made of Bilateral Maxillary Antral Polyps R>L. Any doctor or professional please help me understand what exactly each...
  Posted
Had Balloon Ablation at 57 y/o. Am now 69 years old with NO bleeding, but 4.9 mm thick endometrial lining indicated on transvaginal ultrasound. Report indicates the echotexture of the uterus is somewhat inhomogeneous, but otherwise w...
  Posted
I have been having some pain in my left foot that I first noticed a week ago while getting ready for a run. I went ahead and ran anyway and it got worse. It does not seem to be getting any better. I thought that it felt like the pain ...
  Posted
2079510 tn?1332118379
I am questioning this comment in the following Bone Scan that I have had. "No focal area of increased radiotracer uptake is identified which is suspicious for osseous metastatic disease" The "which is suspicious" part is what I a...
  Posted
Should I be worried about too many Cat Scans. I have head, abdomen and pelvis along with chest cat scans. In total its about 8 now over the course of 10 years. I am worried about what this could cause in the future as i read radiation co...
  Posted
I had a car accident over 3 years ago, was hit from behind by 2 vehicles, one hit off the charts and pushed me completely around a corner, hit my head, had a severe concussion. Had several other injuries including herniated disc in ne...
  Posted
15330177 tn?1439888406
I had this 3D sonogram taken today of my twin girls here locally in Texas. My due date is 1/13/2016 they say but I feel they may be wrong and so I am afraid they may induce labor if I don't start on my and what if their timing is off? An...
  Posted
Heterogeneous marrow signal with additional small regions of indeterminate marrow signal. What does that mean on my mri.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...