Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Chilli24
Hi, I have just had a follow-up Cat Scan for 3 small lung nodules that were found last year. Each one measured 0.5...
By Optimistic1982
Hello, I am a 32-year old female who has been suffering from what started out as just lower back pain that has no...
By desperate199
Question abt my MRI report , this was my most recent report , Again ,there is minor degenerative change of the ce...
By diane493
Do I need a mammogram after so many tests ?? About 10 yrs ago, right after menopause I had a mammogram that show mic...
By Toysbusiness
My ENT ordered a CT scan for my ear problems. It was done. Did they scan the whole head with the same radiation conse...
By iv_m
Hello, I'm 26 years old. When I was 17 I underwent fluorography. Now I'm reading that this is not a safe procedure d...
Dr Santos May 03
By Seanmiller
Please help... IOut of concern for possible head injury, I was given an MRI with Optimark contrast in late Decembe...
8360012_tn?1397766501
Dr Santos May 03
By gbrygent
I would like some help with reading this right shoulder mri. I have posted a photo of one of the images off the disc....
Dr Santos May 03
By Firaszuaiter
Hi I had an MRI of my left shoulder and I got the following readings : 1.anterior lateral down down sloping of ac...
Dr Santos May 03
By kloallan
I just take the C14 urea breath test and take a 37kbq urea C14 capsule. As I learn from material, C14 has rediation. ...
Dr Santos May 03
By MasonBen2013
Patchy high T2 signal with a degree of fatty atrophy within the paravertebral musculature bilaterally predominantly f...
Dr Santos May 03
By KKCAL
Does this finding on MRI of brain is matter of concern? having pain on center part of head/scalp.does this may be rel...
Dr Santos May 03
By ydolem01
i just had my CXR for employment purposes. Doctor assess my CXR and she described that i have small spots, but i don'...
work602May 02
By AnnaTr
How much radiation is too much in a short period of time? Is it okay to have a digital subtraction cerebral angiogram...
ReeciApr 17
By Reeci
History: ABNORMAL GAIT (ATAXIA) DIPLOPIA HEADACHE papilledema.Comparison: none Technique: BRAIN MRI: Axial T2, diffus...
By rpm28
Hello, Was hoping that a medical professional could possibly help me to better understand my MRI brain/head scan r...
Nita2622Mar 08
By Nita2622
My husband has a soft tissue mass on his parotid gland that has grown to 1.3 cm in 2 months. They found also 5 lung ...
Jay4471Mar 02
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Jay4471 Blank
hello am 42 year old male recently had an abdominal mri and there was a mention of atherosclerosis of the infrarenal ...
428837_tn?1250010804
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Brigee Blank
After having high calcium and high PTH readings for more than two years my last PTH was 127 (normal range ends at 80)...
Dr Santos Mar 02
By sweatgirl Blank
Hi, I'm 55 years old and need help translating my MRI into layman terms The findings read: There are 5 nonrib bea...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank