Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kal52
Hope this is the right place for this question. Is breast benign calcification stability based on morphology, size, ...
9518043_tn?1404255204
By tvm55404
Anterior-posterior view. Male, female or ambiguous?
By trousergirl
I had an mri done because I was feeling pregnant despite negative tests around march and got a hold of the images to ...
vedadharJun 18
vedadharJun 18
By cierav
do you see the fracture? what is wrong with image?
By moojuice
I am currently a 37 yo healthy female. I had a DHS inserted in 2010 due to femoral neck fracture as well as rods/scre...
By omeanster
Need help in interpretation: T-11-12-L1 disc are intact. Loss of T-2 signal at L-1-2 Minimal disc bulge Subtle L2-...
Molly457Jun 06
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Molly457
I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months b...
By Jennyct10
I have had recurring abdominal pain starting in my 20s, so I was evaluated with a CT scan, barium fluoroscopy and sma...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By loryn
Hi, I would like to know the difference between the amount of radiation exposure from a liver scan with tagged rbc...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By 805jen
I have had numerous radiologists state different opinions on my foot X-ray. I'm 37 and recently rolled my foot, I was...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Mich1111
Hi, I have a question regarding cat scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast... I realize that the ultimate test for ...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Chilli24
Hi, I have just had a follow-up Cat Scan for 3 small lung nodules that were found last year. Each one measured 0.5...
By Optimistic1982
Hello, I am a 32-year old female who has been suffering from what started out as just lower back pain that has no...
By desperate199
Question abt my MRI report , this was my most recent report , Again ,there is minor degenerative change of the ce...
By diane493
Do I need a mammogram after so many tests ?? About 10 yrs ago, right after menopause I had a mammogram that show mic...
By Toysbusiness
My ENT ordered a CT scan for my ear problems. It was done. Did they scan the whole head with the same radiation conse...
By iv_m
Hello, I'm 26 years old. When I was 17 I underwent fluorography. Now I'm reading that this is not a safe procedure d...
Dr Santos May 03
By Seanmiller
Please help... IOut of concern for possible head injury, I was given an MRI with Optimark contrast in late Decembe...
8360012_tn?1397766501
Dr Santos May 03
By gbrygent Blank
I would like some help with reading this right shoulder mri. I have posted a photo of one of the images off the disc....
Dr Santos May 03
By Firaszuaiter Blank
Hi I had an MRI of my left shoulder and I got the following readings : 1.anterior lateral down down sloping of ac...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank