Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
21 - 40 (of 518) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Symptoms I'm having 1.numbness in hands and feet, legs. got a recent diagnoses of Carpal tunnel in hands 2.severe headaches 3.aura wit...
had a CT scan done with oral contrast and IV contrast. Everything seemed to be normal in the report except for some mildly enlarged mese...
I have has 8 physical therapy sessions ice and tens unit only as could not do much. I have has 1 set of injections that helped for 2 hour...
I have has 8 physical therapy sessions ice and tens unit only as could not do much. I have has 1 set of injections that helped for 2 hour...
I received a maxillofacial CT scan result back and I do not understand what this means. My doctor is out for 3 weeks and I cannot get a...
Comparison is made to previous MRI 4/5/16. There is irregularity of the labrum suggesting previous surgery/degenerative tearing with a s...
2 answers |
Hey guys im 22 year old male and i have really weird things going on in my head So first of them is dizziness its 24/7 and it never ever...
1 answer |
So I recently had an MRI done of my knee. During the exam at certain frequencies my leg would tense up or twitch uncontrollably. The tech...
Been MR scanned in the head Meninges is swollen significantly and evenly Awaiting answers from spinal tap All bloodwork show no inf...
48 y/o woman with history of migraines and depression. Experiencing frequent vertical double vision. MRI w/contrast ordered. All seems to...
I had a CT Scan recently that showed two, one cm lesions on my liver. Outside of this, the liver was fine. There was a note saying ther...
Hello, I'm a university student trying to understand what kind of fracture this x-ray image shows. It's of an old man that was supposedly...
I had an mri today and recieved a disk. The mri was for the lumbar area. Theres 6 pictures and 5 of them i can rotate with the exception ...
1 answer |
MRI BRAIN WITH AND WITHOUT CONTRAST: Technique: Multiplanar magnetic resonance imaging was performed of the brain using various T1 an...
1 answer |
CT scan showed constrast staying in heart longer than normal. The kidneys had no constrast in an arterial phase. The inferior vena cava ...
1 answer |
Radiologist report states: IMPRESSION: 1. Acute reduced patellar dislocation. Specifically, 11mm patellar override of the lateral ridge ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Last six month i have swollen shoulder left side other than the right side.I perform MRI and it reveals only 3 mm thickness higher in T7 ...
Please go through the below head CT scan results of a 6 year old boy and kindly confirm if a repeated head scan exposes the boy to too of...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am wondering, since MRI contrast is potentially damaging/toxic, if abdominal MRI done in powerful closed bore machine, would this compe...
1 answer | 4 comments |
After fighting with the VA for over three years, I was finally granted an MRI for my chronic lower back issues. ((This after the first do...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources