Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
21 - 40 (of 530) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
FINDINGS: Vasculature: There is a normal anatomic configuration of the aortic arch. There is mild atherosclerotic plaque at the bilatera...
Hello please could someone advise me on what slight signal change at base of the brain means please this came back on my sons MRI results...
Can someone please explain to me my results. I'm having an MRI done in a month and just not sure what to make of these results. I'm ass...
Hi, I went to get my foot looked at after a bad ankle sprain and the results were unexpected because an anomaly showed up on my x-ray....
1 answer |
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...
Does MRI of the shoulder see the scapula (pain is in upper right back around shoulder blade)? Thanks
2 answers |
20268743 tn?1493849197
Hello Evereyone, I want to know which one is better and more informative for a particular disease. Share some name of the disease in ...
2 answers |
I was wanting to get a second opinion on my MRI report. I went to the Dr. with a mass on the posterior of my neck,fevers below 102 for 6 ...
2 answers |
20268743 tn?1493849197
Can you tell me the name of some disease in which x-ray is better and name of some disease in which radiology is better?
I have regular MRIs for my brain tumour. The last time the IV came out of my vein before the gad injection and the whole injection went ...
Hi there! Can you please give me an idea on what the results of my thyroid ultrasound mean? All of my blood work has come back within nor...
Does anyone have any statistics on the relative effectiveness of MRI screening for tumors with and without a gadolinium contrast? I unde...
Hello. My dad has recently had a CT scan. He received a letter the other day saying they have found multiple small pulmonary modules, som...
Symptoms I'm having 1.numbness in hands and feet, legs. got a recent diagnoses of Carpal tunnel in hands 2.severe headaches 3.aura wit...
had a CT scan done with oral contrast and IV contrast. Everything seemed to be normal in the report except for some mildly enlarged mese...
I have has 8 physical therapy sessions ice and tens unit only as could not do much. I have has 1 set of injections that helped for 2 hour...
I have has 8 physical therapy sessions ice and tens unit only as could not do much. I have has 1 set of injections that helped for 2 hour...
I received a maxillofacial CT scan result back and I do not understand what this means. My doctor is out for 3 weeks and I cannot get a...
Comparison is made to previous MRI 4/5/16. There is irregularity of the labrum suggesting previous surgery/degenerative tearing with a s...
2 answers |
Hey guys im 22 year old male and i have really weird things going on in my head So first of them is dizziness its 24/7 and it never ever...
1 answer |
A
A
Radiology Community Resources