Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
21 - 40 (of 461) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a CT done because I was having a really bad headache and I saw this on the report, sound scary but should I be worry or is this nor...
Hello everyone. My brother, 28 years old, hepatitis b from my mother, on entecavir, has been having his alt and ast in the 100s the last...
CLINICAL INDICATION: M54.2 Cervicalgia. Left shoulder pain. COMPARISON: 2/23/2016 TECHNIQUE: Multisequence, multiplanar MRI of th...
This is a ct scan of my wrist. Going to see doctor next week but had a play around with the images. The capitate bone looks a bit iffy. B...
MRI READS AS FOLLOWS: There is minimal leftward curvature of the thoracic spine. No acute fracture identified. Schmorl's nodes at mult...
1 answer |
18078981 tn?1462993396
Can anyone help interpret the results of this image? what is it showing? Thanks http://s33.postimg.org/v71ddl2en/thyroid1.jpg
1 answer |
Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this. A little over 2 months ago I became VERY aware of my left abdomen. I have, in the pas...
The mass demonstrates mildly diminished cerebral blood flow on arterial spin labeling MR perfusion. The mass also demonstrates mildly dim...
Hello, I had two MRI's done and trying to understand the changes of the newest one. If anyone can help I would extremely appreciate t...
I had an abdomen/pelvic ct scan done 2 months ago. Since then i have had horrible burning/pain in my groin, hips, top of thighs. I am jus...
I have noticed changes in the shape of my feet that appeared within last 1-1,5 years with some visible bumps on most of my toes. I just g...
What is physiologic hypermetabolism in the salivary gland and tonsillar regions
I had an MRI last month and just got a letter saying it is normal, nothing else, no follow up, no suggestion, etc. History: tingling in h...
Hello, I have a torn A.C.L and a partial tear in my L.C.L. (micro fracture as well as sprain in calf) this injury happen 3 years ago. I d...
Hello, I have a question: what is this bulging? Thanks.
Doctors of M.P.Shah cancer hospital.Ahmedabad recommended 200mg radio iodine dose for my father... I want to know that... where I get tre...
I am posting on behalf of my mother. She is 75 years old. For many years, maybe decades, she has had gallbladder stones. However, now...
hello, what is this? enlarged spleen or something else? thanks.
17936723 tn?1461594945
Hello! I have encountered several ads about Mindray Ultrasound Machines. There were: - MINDRAY DP-3300 - MINDRAY DP-6600 - MINDRAY DP...
2 answers |
17936723 tn?1461594945
Hello! I have encountered several ads about Mindray Ultrasound Machines. There were: - MINDRAY DP-3300 - MINDRAY DP-6600 - MINDRAY DP...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...