Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Radiology Community

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

41 - 60 (of 429) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
15188403 tn?1438998635
Hello~ I'm a 30-year-old woman. I've had several years of slowly-worsening, consistent, seemingly-neurological symptoms. I recently had MRI studies done to rule out things like MS and granulomatous diseases. Diagnosis is up in the ...
  Posted
Hello. I'm 22 years old. I have a lymph node on my neck for more than a month now. I can feel it, it's painless and movable. I did an US and the findings were "Bilateral non-specific submandibular lymphadenopathy of benign nature (preser...
  Posted
***sorry with pic attached this time*** Hi I was wondering if someone could help me - I have attached a pic from my MRI with a couple of arrows. I have had some swelling and pain in my left chest and I am concerned there maybe som...
  Posted
Hi I was wondering if someone could help me - I have attached a pic from my MRI with a couple of arrows. I have had some swelling and pain in my left chest and I am concerned there maybe something wrong with one of my ribs. I wou...
  Posted
Can an MRI miss a large abdominal tumor? I recently had an ultrasound, whereby a large rounded 4.8 cm x 5 cm heterogeneous hypoechoic mass with increased vascularity was supposedly viewed. I recently had an MRI at a major cancer center w...
  Posted
I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months back. Just a couple of minutes into the MRI I began to have a pulling sensation in the upper right side of my stomach.It ...
  Posted
Hi I have back pain constantly really bad. It is getting hard to stand. The mri said Subtle multilevel posterior disc bulges, resulting in loss of normal curvature of anterior margin of spinal canal without significant encroachment upon...
  Posted
What if my conclusion on my ultrasound is this NORMAL SIZE NON GRAVID UTERUS WUTH NORMAL MYOMETRIUM INTACT ENDOMETRIUM AND CERVICAL STRIPE POLYCYSTIC OVARIES INTACT CUL DE SAC. What thus this findings mean?please help me understand...
  Posted
What if my conclusion on my ultrasound is this NORMAL SIZE NON GRAVID UTERUS WUTH NORMAL MYOMETRIUM INTACT ENDOMETRIUM AND CERVICAL STRIPE POLYCYSTIC OVARIES INTACT CUL DE SAC. What thus this findings mean?please help me understand...
  Posted
Hello. I am a 32 year old female that had some upper right abdominal pain. All scnas were not able to find the cause of my right sided pain. However, I have concerns about some additional findings. I recently received my report from an a...
  Posted
How big is a fundal intramural fibroid measuring 1.8 x 1.5 cm and an anterior subserosal fibroid measuring 2.5 x 1.8 cm? And how big they can get? How big is this problem? Could I get cancer with these?
  Posted
I really would like to know why one bone is white when all the other disc show up as no discoloration having incredible arm , neck and back pain especially in the middle of my back where I was body slammed into a machine, right where m...
  Posted
Tech said girl but do labial folds show? is there a chance this princess is actually a boy? We were told by a third world tech that this baby is actually a boy but I don't trust them as much cause they aren't professionals like the techs...
  Posted
My ultrasound results say there is anechoic fluid in the endometrial cavity, my doctor explained what anechoic means but I don't know what the overall results indicate? Please help.
  Posted
I have had these test done and now im worried I might catch cancer from all the radiation given to me I didn't know at the time they were bad but now I have a constant pain in my chest and im wondering if its cancer. are these to much an...
  Posted
I recently had an MRI on both of my shoulders. Can someone interpret the impression in plain English? Right Shoulder: 1. Under surface and bursal surface tear of the anterior supraspinatus tendon with tendinopathy seen elsewhere within...
  Posted
13766472 tn?1431396964
Waiting on a Dr to send me to someone that can tell me what this means.. I have been having headaches for 2 weeks and thumping noise in my ears. like my pulse. Went to the ER and had a CT scan.. stating that : A note is made of a 3 mm ri...
  Posted
MRI
There is mild levocurvature of the lumbar spine. There is maintenance of the normal lumbar lordosis. Retroperitoneal and paravertebral soft tissues are normal. Individual vertebral height is maintained. Marrow signal is normal. ...
  Posted
Xray report shows mild loss of vertebral body height at L2 with anterior osteophyte along the superior end-plate off the superior end-plate of L2. Mild cortical buckling at the inferior aspect of L1. Minimal loss of vertebral body height...
  Posted
So after 8 years of joint pain, fatigue. I had a positive lip biopsy for Sjogrens. Then, I had a positive x ray for RA. They said a bone in the middle of both of my wrists showed erosion, suggestive of early RA. The ARNP at my rheumy's o...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
4851940 tn?1385441629
Blank
jemma116