Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Dr Santos May 03
By Seanmiller Blank
Please help... IOut of concern for possible head injury, I was given an MRI with Optimark contrast in late Decembe...
8360012_tn?1397766501
Dr Santos May 03
By gbrygent Blank
I would like some help with reading this right shoulder mri. I have posted a photo of one of the images off the disc....
Dr Santos May 03
By Firaszuaiter Blank
Hi I had an MRI of my left shoulder and I got the following readings : 1.anterior lateral down down sloping of ac...
Dr Santos May 03
By kloallan Blank
I just take the C14 urea breath test and take a 37kbq urea C14 capsule. As I learn from material, C14 has rediation. ...
Dr Santos May 03
By MasonBen2013 Blank
Patchy high T2 signal with a degree of fatty atrophy within the paravertebral musculature bilaterally predominantly f...
Dr Santos May 03
By KKCAL Blank
Does this finding on MRI of brain is matter of concern? having pain on center part of head/scalp.does this may be rel...
Dr Santos May 03
By ydolem01 Blank
i just had my CXR for employment purposes. Doctor assess my CXR and she described that i have small spots, but i don'...
work602May 02
By AnnaTr Blank
How much radiation is too much in a short period of time? Is it okay to have a digital subtraction cerebral angiogram...
ReeciApr 17
By Reeci Blank
History: ABNORMAL GAIT (ATAXIA) DIPLOPIA HEADACHE papilledema.Comparison: none Technique: BRAIN MRI: Axial T2, diffus...
By rpm28 Blank
Hello, Was hoping that a medical professional could possibly help me to better understand my MRI brain/head scan r...
Nita2622Mar 08
By Nita2622 Blank
My husband has a soft tissue mass on his parotid gland that has grown to 1.3 cm in 2 months. They found also 5 lung ...
Jay4471Mar 02
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Jay4471 Blank
hello am 42 year old male recently had an abdominal mri and there was a mention of atherosclerosis of the infrarenal ...
428837_tn?1250010804
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Brigee Blank
After having high calcium and high PTH readings for more than two years my last PTH was 127 (normal range ends at 80)...
Dr Santos Mar 02
By sweatgirl Blank
Hi, I'm 55 years old and need help translating my MRI into layman terms The findings read: There are 5 nonrib bea...
Dr Santos Mar 02
By jasonmh1016 Blank
I would like someone with expertise to answer a few questions if they can, thank you. My MRI says: Swelling and si...
7541163_tn?1391798113
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Danna_G Blank
Jan 2013 I was diagnosed with R.A. My doctor wanted to put me on methotrexate, I read up on the side effects and one ...
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Jaijoein Blank
Dear SIR/Madam, We done the additional tests after mammogra. We had done FNAC also. The result has come. In this ...
gerontionFeb 23
Dr Santos Feb 09
By gerontion Blank
Hi, thank you for taking the time to take a look at this. My partner has been suffering from lower right flank and pe...
By xmelax35 Blank
Hi, I recently had back surgery about 8 months ago and I have been experiencing a excruciating pain. It got so bad th...
Dr Santos Feb 09
MRI
By Athena33 Blank
Hi my name is Brittany. This question is pertaining my mom and her symptoms and an MRI test. Well for the past 7an ha...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank