Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Dr Santos Mar 02
By jasonmh1016 Blank
I would like someone with expertise to answer a few questions if they can, thank you. My MRI says: Swelling and si...
7541163_tn?1391798113
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Danna_G Blank
Jan 2013 I was diagnosed with R.A. My doctor wanted to put me on methotrexate, I read up on the side effects and one ...
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Jaijoein Blank
Dear SIR/Madam, We done the additional tests after mammogra. We had done FNAC also. The result has come. In this ...
gerontionFeb 23
Dr Santos Feb 09
By gerontion Blank
Hi, thank you for taking the time to take a look at this. My partner has been suffering from lower right flank and pe...
By xmelax35 Blank
Hi, I recently had back surgery about 8 months ago and I have been experiencing a excruciating pain. It got so bad th...
Dr Santos Feb 09
MRI
By Athena33 Blank
Hi my name is Brittany. This question is pertaining my mom and her symptoms and an MRI test. Well for the past 7an ha...
By aracelik Blank
what does this mean on MRI no flow related signal seen in the posterior transverse sinus with no flow related within ...
By iljesus Blank
May mild scoliosis po ako fit po kaya ako as deck cadet?
By leaniex3 Blank
I recently was involved in a car accident back in september 2013 and my ankle/foot was slammed against the panel in t...
By evidi Blank
Since I had 2 accidents, I am suffering from chronical back pain Before these accidents, I never experienced any di...
By mikee1212 Blank
My report Lumbar spine w/o/ contrast states I have. there is a straightening of the normal lordosis. There is a h...
By ng0902 Blank
I recently had an MRI of my right shoulder. I was in an accident 01-13. I haven't had full use of that arm since then...
7015927_tn?1387082160
By LadyBella76 Blank
I had a MRI lumbar spine w/o contrast and the findings are : FINDINGS: Routine MRI of the lumbar spine was perf...
By JorgSiorXurxo Blank
MRI expert reader said that results are perfectly fine, but ive noticed something on my pituitary gland that i guess ...
By krista2264 Blank
I need help understanding my MRI results of the lumbar spine. The Dr says cancer, but without much of an explanation....
By jgiggey Blank
I'm a 45 YO female with degenerative disc disease and history of Papillary Thyroid Cancer (past 2 years). On my first...
6278619_tn?1380004514
czarboomJan 24
Dr Santos Nov 30, 2013
By czarboom Blank
Question, what does "On the FLAIR images, there is minimal increased signal intensity in periventricular white matte...
Dr Santos Jan 06
By vcastillo Blank
My husband is locked up and he sent me his mri. I looked up all the terms but I still don't know what his Mri is sayi...
Dr Santos Jan 07
By KKCAL Blank
In my latest chest Xray shows- Lung volumes are decreased.The cardiac size is enlarged with CT of 0.61. An area of ...
Dr Santos Jan 06
By Smiles74 Blank
Hello, Long story short I lost my right ovary a year ago because of ovarian torsion so maybe im a little paranoid bu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank