Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
61 - 80 (of 476) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so I had an u/s and sonogram apt the other day because I have not gotten my cycle back yet. I wasn't told anything about my ultrasou...
My ENT ordered a CT scan for my ear problems. It was done. Did they scan the whole head with the same radiation consecration? I had no dy...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, I have a few ideas but I'm looking for a second opinion on this X-ray please... It's a 33 year old male with sacrum pain ...
History age wise 1st year: My boy age 6.5 years now. He was normal when born and after he reaches to age 1 year, we feel he is not using...
Hello, I'm wondering if someone could help me please. An MRI of head, cervical and thoracic spine was ordered by my neurologist to look f...
Supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendinosis. Abnormal signal intensity within the superior posterior Labrum suggesting underlying Labru...
Lungs: Dependent atelectatic changes are noted at the lung bases. Biapical pleural parenchymal lung changes are seen. Peritoneal cavity...
Im having pain in the L4 L5 area in my spine. It hurts to walk. Would glucosamine chondroitin help with the oain ? If so, how much do I ...
2 answers |
17049300 tn?1457716777
For at least six years or so, when I yawn, my jaw pops. As in, both sides almost jump out of place at the joint. It doesn’t really hurt w...
17049300 tn?1457716777
Earlier this week, i went to a metal concert and participated in the mosh pit. As i was leaving the pit, i got rammed from the left side ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i want the values for area of ;lateral ventricles,third ventricle and also radius of foramen of luschke.Can anybody provide me with these...
The study reveals confluent areas of hyperintense signal intensity on T2W / FLAIR images seen in bilateral periventricular white matter w...
This is a copy of what one of the ultrasound findings were..i just don't understand any of it. Any help is appreciated.Transabdominal and...
17 years ago I had an orchiectomy and I believe that the remaining testicle was permanently sutured to the wall of the scrotum (orchidope...
1 answer |
What is the collecting system ? Why can't this radiologist be certain about this being a stone or not ? US states :Bilateral hyperech...
I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a few years ago, and had a DAT scan in February of 2015. At the time of the scan, the radiologi...
I am systematic because have server back and weakness in leg right and left side with buttock was recommened pt repeated mri after 1 yr...
I just got this report and have no clue what it means? Help Multilevel spondylosis with areas of severe canal stenosis particularly ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I smashed my nose on a door frame. I now can not breath out of my right nostril at all after i lay down. I went to the doc who said it ...
I am 18 years old my name is nhiel. I have an xray and the impression on my xray are heart is not enlarge. They found a suspicious opacit...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources