Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
61 - 80 (of 455) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Had Balloon Ablation at 57 y/o. Am now 69 years old with NO bleeding, but 4.9 mm thick endometrial lining indicated on transvaginal ult...
I have been having some pain in my left foot that I first noticed a week ago while getting ready for a run. I went ahead and ran anyway ...
1 answer |
2079510 tn?1332118379
I am questioning this comment in the following Bone Scan that I have had. "No focal area of increased radiotracer uptake is identifi...
Should I be worried about too many Cat Scans. I have head, abdomen and pelvis along with chest cat scans. In total its about 8 now over t...
1 answer |
I had a car accident over 3 years ago, was hit from behind by 2 vehicles, one hit off the charts and pushed me completely around a corner...
1 answer |
15330177 tn?1439888406
I had this 3D sonogram taken today of my twin girls here locally in Texas. My due date is 1/13/2016 they say but I feel they may be wrong...
1 answer |
Heterogeneous marrow signal with additional small regions of indeterminate marrow signal. What does that mean on my mri.
3 answers |
15188403 tn?1438998635
Hello~ I'm a 30-year-old woman. I've had several years of slowly-worsening, consistent, seemingly-neurological symptoms. I recently ...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm 22 years old. I have a lymph node on my neck for more than a month now. I can feel it, it's painless and movable. I did an US ...
***sorry with pic attached this time*** Hi I was wondering if someone could help me - I have attached a pic from my MRI with a cou...
Hi I was wondering if someone could help me - I have attached a pic from my MRI with a couple of arrows. I have had some swelling and...
Can an MRI miss a large abdominal tumor? I recently had an ultrasound, whereby a large rounded 4.8 cm x 5 cm heterogeneous hypoechoic mas...
I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months back. Just a couple o...
3 answers |
Hi I have back pain constantly really bad. It is getting hard to stand. The mri said Subtle multilevel posterior disc bulges, resulting ...
What if my conclusion on my ultrasound is this NORMAL SIZE NON GRAVID UTERUS WUTH NORMAL MYOMETRIUM INTACT ENDOMETRIUM AND CERVICAL ST...
What if my conclusion on my ultrasound is this NORMAL SIZE NON GRAVID UTERUS WUTH NORMAL MYOMETRIUM INTACT ENDOMETRIUM AND CERVICAL ST...
Hello. I am a 32 year old female that had some upper right abdominal pain. All scnas were not able to find the cause of my right sided pa...
How big is a fundal intramural fibroid measuring 1.8 x 1.5 cm and an anterior subserosal fibroid measuring 2.5 x 1.8 cm? And how big the...
I really would like to know why one bone is white when all the other disc show up as no discoloration having incredible arm , neck and b...
Tech said girl but do labial folds show? is there a chance this princess is actually a boy? We were told by a third world tech that this ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources