Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By evidi Blank
Since I had 2 accidents, I am suffering from chronical back pain Before these accidents, I never experienced any di...
By mikee1212 Blank
My report Lumbar spine w/o/ contrast states I have. there is a straightening of the normal lordosis. There is a h...
By ng0902 Blank
I recently had an MRI of my right shoulder. I was in an accident 01-13. I haven't had full use of that arm since then...
7015927_tn?1387082160
By LadyBella76 Blank
I had a MRI lumbar spine w/o contrast and the findings are : FINDINGS: Routine MRI of the lumbar spine was perf...
By JorgSiorXurxo Blank
MRI expert reader said that results are perfectly fine, but ive noticed something on my pituitary gland that i guess ...
By krista2264 Blank
I need help understanding my MRI results of the lumbar spine. The Dr says cancer, but without much of an explanation....
By jgiggey Blank
I'm a 45 YO female with degenerative disc disease and history of Papillary Thyroid Cancer (past 2 years). On my first...
6278619_tn?1380004514
czarboomJan 24
Dr Santos Nov 30, 2013
By czarboom Blank
Question, what does "On the FLAIR images, there is minimal increased signal intensity in periventricular white matte...
Dr Santos Jan 06
By vcastillo Blank
My husband is locked up and he sent me his mri. I looked up all the terms but I still don't know what his Mri is sayi...
Dr Santos Jan 07
By KKCAL Blank
In my latest chest Xray shows- Lung volumes are decreased.The cardiac size is enlarged with CT of 0.61. An area of ...
Dr Santos Jan 06
By Smiles74 Blank
Hello, Long story short I lost my right ovary a year ago because of ovarian torsion so maybe im a little paranoid bu...
6896209_tn?1385879127
Mri
By angel031109 Blank
What do you mean by this? MRI of Thoracic Spine/ Lumbar (11-8-13) Pert...
Dr Santos Nov 30, 2013
By lmp84 Blank
I had an MRI of my neck and have not heard back from the ENT about the results? Is it OK to call her office. She onl...
Dr Santos Nov 30, 2013
By chewycreed Blank
I have experience horrible very low groin pain, directly to left of pubic bone. radiates to hip and back....I AM A DI...
Dr Santos Nov 30, 2013
By SilverIceWolf Blank
An x-ray from 2011 found bone lesions in my right femur. Here is the text from the report: Findings: There are at ...
Dr Santos Nov 30, 2013
By KKCAL Blank
It has been notified in CT scan male 53 that there is uterus fibroid , is it possible?
cascadianNov 20, 2013
By cascadian Blank
Hi, I had an MRI for lower RT leg pain/inflammation from running. The area in question is the anterior and lateral co...
vedadharNov 17, 2013
vedadharNov 17, 2013
By jimmy906 Blank
Hi, here is my xray history. I would like a professional opinion on whether or not that has been a lot of radiation....
Dr Santos Oct 31, 2013
By Kloudd Blank
Hi I've recently had done cranio-facial CT scan and (without contrasting agent) The technician used straps to imm...
Dr Santos Oct 31, 2013
By lot12 Blank
hello heres my ct result inephric spaces are unremakable. the urinary bladder us distended with no intraluminal mas...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank