Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum
Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.
1 - 20 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does spinal hardware affect the outcome of a MRI when a scan is done on your spine? if so How?
2 answers |
I have chronic inactive HepB. A year ago I had a routine u/s and they found 2 7mm lesions that appeared to be benign hemangioma. I had ...
1 answer |
660872 tn?1238644845
Hi, I had an MRI of my lumbar spine for low back pain and bilateral thigh pain and numbness. The results showed degeneration of the fa...
2 answers |
hi..im a medical technologist by profession and i wonder if you could make it easy for me to understand this ct scan results that was giv...
1 answer |
I was recently found to have a 8mm rounded sclerotic area in the l3 vertebral....can you put this into English for me ---- a previous xr...
1 answer |
sir, i m suffering by pain in my right shoulder for 3 month,i had MRI,having findings. The marrow signal is slightly hyper...
1 answer |
I am currently a student majoring in diagnostic medical sonography. I am writing a report on liver cirrhosis and would like to hear any e...
2 answers |
I have recently had a rash of odd things happening. A couple of things were happening simultaneously, causing different doctors to run d...
1 answer |
Recently I had an MRI for my right knee. It showed "tears of the posterior horn over the medial meniscuc, changes of grade 3 chondromalac...
1 answer |
Hi, I had a CT scan done at the emergency room this morning, It came back normal. I want to know if it is possible to miss a pitutary...
2 answers |
I just had to get a chest x-ray for my pre op testing and I was curious why do they ask for one and what are they looking for on a chest ...
1 answer |
I have been having pain depe in my knee and had a CT scan as I am unable t get MRI - Radiologists report mentions impression: Deep Cho...
I had a CT Scan, without contrast, done on an emergency basis 1.5 years ago. The results showed a lot of free air, which was later deter...
362809 tn?1233510154
I currently am going through a recurrence of thyroid cancer. I had a CT scan of my neck recently which showed suspicious lymph nodes and...
1 answer |
On my CT Scan Abd & Pelvic it shows fatty liver infiltration ( I have elevated liver enzymes) no mass samall celiac chain lymph nodes are...
Right Hip MRI: There is a heterogeneous appearance to the bone marrow most notably in the proximal femur but also involving the pelvis a...
I had a Gallium and Bone Scan done and both came back abnormal with concentrations in several joint locations. The same radiologist perfo...
This question is about my brother in law who is suffering from fluid retention. Mainly his legs and feet. He is 56 and has always been ...
i have had very strong cushings disease for at least two years, they have ignored me and wouldnt test me for anything said i was having a...
would a ct without oral contrast miss adenopathy? I has iv contrast but not oral contrast of abdomen pelvic thank you
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank