Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
federer143Jan 06, 2009
Sumer K Sethi, MD Dec 15, 2008
By 1Ronna Blank
Does spinal hardware affect the outcome of a MRI when a scan is done on your spine? if so How?
zellyfJan 04, 2009
By zellyf Blank
I have chronic inactive HepB. A year ago I had a routine u/s and they found 2 7mm lesions that appeared to be benign...
660872 tn?1238644845
arachnaphobDec 15, 2008
By arachnaphob Blank
Hi, I had an MRI of my lumbar spine for low back pain and bilateral thigh pain and numbness. The results showed de...
By jho12 Blank
hi..im a medical technologist by profession and i wonder if you could make it easy for me to understand this ct scan ...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Dec 12, 2008
By moodylady Blank
I was recently found to have a 8mm rounded sclerotic area in the l3 vertebral....can you put this into English for m...
By sandeep76 Blank
sir, i m suffering by pain in my right shoulder for 3 month,i had MRI,having findings. The marrow sign...
ProdigalGirlDec 07, 2008
By ashley7887 Blank
I am currently a student majoring in diagnostic medical sonography. I am writing a report on liver cirrhosis and woul...
By mariajae31 Blank
I have recently had a rash of odd things happening. A couple of things were happening simultaneously, causing differ...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Dec 11, 2008
By fish173 Blank
Recently I had an MRI for my right knee. It showed "tears of the posterior horn over the medial meniscuc, changes of ...
2tumorsDec 09, 2008
By mistyhills Blank
Hi, I had a CT scan done at the emergency room this morning, It came back normal. I want to know if it is possibl...
By ddeiman Blank
I just had to get a chest x-ray for my pre op testing and I was curious why do they ask for one and what are they loo...
By Lauraanneli Blank
I have been having pain depe in my knee and had a CT scan as I am unable t get MRI - Radiologists report mentions imp...
By DarBug Blank
I had a CT Scan, without contrast, done on an emergency basis 1.5 years ago. The results showed a lot of free air, w...
362809 tn?1233510154
amela321Dec 08, 2008
By amela321 Blank
I currently am going through a recurrence of thyroid cancer. I had a CT scan of my neck recently which showed suspic...
By jeanette756 Blank
On my CT Scan Abd & Pelvic it shows fatty liver infiltration ( I have elevated liver enzymes) no mass samall celiac c...
By Melps Blank
Right Hip MRI: There is a heterogeneous appearance to the bone marrow most notably in the proximal femur but also in...
By Answer_Please Blank
I had a Gallium and Bone Scan done and both came back abnormal with concentrations in several joint locations. The sa...
By makenu Blank
This question is about my brother in law who is suffering from fluid retention. Mainly his legs and feet. He is 56 ...
By hmcurrie Blank
i have had very strong cushings disease for at least two years, they have ignored me and wouldnt test me for anything...
Dakota1958Dec 03, 2008
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 05, 2008
By jn_123 Blank
would a ct without oral contrast miss adenopathy? I has iv contrast but not oral contrast of abdomen pelvic thank you
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...