Aa
A
A
Close

Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

21 - 40 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
687079_tn?1230952212
i am having severe problem with my neck,larger on the left, tightness hard to swallow drink breathe, and now i have developed some thyroid type symptoms - flushing with racing heart beat that just hits me all of a sudden weakness etc. th...
hcurrie | Posted
i had a mammogram which showed archetectual distortion within the superior of right breast. what does this usally m..ean. and i have to have cone compression and ultrasound but not able to book tests for month so worried it is the first ...
karen1965 | Posted
i just had a first time mammogram and my results are architectural distortion within the superioraspect cannot be excluded so the doctor order an ultrasound and a cone mamogram i need to no what does this usally mean i hope not breast c...
karen1965 | Last answer
Could you explain my MRI please and what do you suggest from here. I don't see a neurosurgeon until Dec 22-which I'm not happy with since I'm in quite a bit of pain and I am only working 1/2 days now. Findings: There is mild disk space ...
Mommev38 | Posted
Radiation Therapy vs Breast Implants by love8651 I 'm 60 years old and have Estrogen receptive cancer of the right breast Stage 2 (tumor 2.5cm). Lumpectomy and Lympectomy (22 nodes removed, cancer migration to 1 node), was done. ...
love8651 | Posted
At our 18 week ultrasound, the right femur measured significantly shorther than than left but the doctor told us everything else looked "normal". She was not sure what this indicated and referred us to the genetics department. How seri...
marvin12 | Last answer
Myd ad has pancreatic cancer and ahs been doing chemo - it was stage IV with metastes to abdomen when he started treatment in May. In last CT scan this week, the radiologist found two bony lesions on pubic symphysis. Is it possible they ...
JFrayer | Posted
I AM EXPERIENCING HIP PAIN 4 MONTHS AFTER MY HIP REVISION. IT FEELS LIKE BONE PAIN. I KNOW MY DOCTOR SAID MY HIP WAS LIKE A TRAIN WRECK, BUT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE AN ANSWER FOR ME. IT IS PAINFUL ON MY FIRST STEP AFTER SITTING. AND I HA...
adnilkcmvpy | Posted
A CT scan revealed a 2.6x1.3x5 CM somewhat elongated soft tissue density with spiculated borders at the Medial left lung base. I went to pulmonologist and was given steroids, Advair, Levaquin and Mucinex to take for 2 weeks. I am sched...
Sam6622 | Posted
. Promient posterior spurring at the tibio-talar articulation similar to that seen on previous study. The degree of osteoarthritic changes at the tibio-talar joint is about the same. Significant degree of soft tissue edema abouu the...
shar2 | Posted
I was diagnosed with stage IIIC OC in Oct. 2007. Had complete cytoreduction followed by 8 rounds of carbo/taxol. I am optimistic that I can be a long-term survivor - my CA-125 after surgery was 16, dropped to 7 after 1st chemo, and has b...
sassysurvivor | Posted
536021_tn?1249688163
I have metachronous soft-tissue sarcoma (MFH sub-type) since 2000. For 4 presentations on my lower- left paraspinal muscles, I had IMRT treatments. Since 4 years after those treatments, I have increasing pain and "dead" surface-skin f...
Staschou | Posted
my daughter has a swolllen lymp node in the groin on one side she has had a ct scan 2 weeks ago and has got to have another tomorrow she has had no problems with her legs and I am very worried that it might be something serious
towser432 | Last answer
I just had an xray last week and the results came back stating: Streak like density in the left lower lung interiorally not seen in 2006. Consistent with linear atelectasis/fibrosis. Recommend follow up within 1 month to assess stabil...
madburtonfan | Posted
I just had a second mammogram and an ultrasound. The radiologist wants me to go for a biopsy - said the calcifications are probably benign but worst case is DCIS. My dilemna - I leave on Dec 18 to fly overseas for 6 weeks. My biopsy i...
oscar2 | Posted
I went to see a pulmonolgist b/c i was having shortness of breath. A tech had me do a spriogram which the tech said the results were "normal and i had nothing to worry about" The pulmonologist said that he thinks my breathing problems ar...
Cyn85 | Posted
After being told I had MS for 8 years, the doctors now say I have atherosclerosis. They said the plaques are going the wrong way. What is the difference? How could so many radiologists and hospitals say I had MS for 8 years and now (I...
mystijo | Posted
Hi, I had a CT scan a few weeks ago for something unrelated to my liver. I read through the CT report and it said I have a probable liver hemangioma, and it suggested I have a followup CT scan to make sure it is a hemangioma and not a c...
twolanes | Last answer
Following an abdominal ultrasound to check my gallbladder, the doctor ordered a CT scan because 2 hypoechoic masses were noted on my liver. Have not received the results from the CT scan. What are the possible causes of the masses?
KK1963 | Last answer
im applying for a australian visa im told i have to have a chest x-ray but i am 21weeks pregnant!im not sure what to do coz my husband has start work there on december1 2008.should i go for it ?WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF MY BABY BEING AFFEC...
wanguuu | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now