Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
687079 tn?1230952212
By hcurrie Blank
i am having severe problem with my neck,larger on the left, tightness hard to swallow drink breathe, and now i have d...
By karen1965 Blank
i had a mammogram which showed archetectual distortion within the superior of right breast. what does this usally m.....
karen1965Dec 02, 2008
blueskyabqNov 30, 2008
By karen1965 Blank
i just had a first time mammogram and my results are architectural distortion within the superioraspect cannot be ex...
By Mommev38 Blank
Could you explain my MRI please and what do you suggest from here. I don't see a neurosurgeon until Dec 22-which I'm...
By love8651 Blank
Radiation Therapy vs Breast Implants by love8651 I 'm 60 years old and have Estrogen receptive cancer of the ...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Jan 27, 2009
By marvin12 Blank
At our 18 week ultrasound, the right femur measured significantly shorther than than left but the doctor told us ever...
By JFrayer Blank
Myd ad has pancreatic cancer and ahs been doing chemo - it was stage IV with metastes to abdomen when he started trea...
By adnilkcmvpy Blank
I AM EXPERIENCING HIP PAIN 4 MONTHS AFTER MY HIP REVISION. IT FEELS LIKE BONE PAIN. I KNOW MY DOCTOR SAID MY HIP WA...
By Sam6622 Blank
A CT scan revealed a 2.6x1.3x5 CM somewhat elongated soft tissue density with spiculated borders at the Medial left l...
By shar2 Blank
. Promient posterior spurring at the tibio-talar articulation similar to that seen on previous study. The degree ...
By sassysurvivor Blank
I was diagnosed with stage IIIC OC in Oct. 2007. Had complete cytoreduction followed by 8 rounds of carbo/taxol. I am...
536021 tn?1249688163
By Staschou Blank
I have metachronous soft-tissue sarcoma (MFH sub-type) since 2000. For 4 presentations on my lower- left paraspinal...
towser432Nov 19, 2008
towser432Nov 14, 2008
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 05, 2008
By towser432 Blank
my daughter has a swolllen lymp node in the groin on one side she has had a ct scan 2 weeks ago and has got to have ...
By madburtonfan Blank
I just had an xray last week and the results came back stating: Streak like density in the left lower lung interiora...
By oscar2 Blank
I just had a second mammogram and an ultrasound. The radiologist wants me to go for a biopsy - said the calcificatio...
By Cyn85 Blank
I went to see a pulmonolgist b/c i was having shortness of breath. A tech had me do a spriogram which the tech said t...
By mystijo Blank
After being told I had MS for 8 years, the doctors now say I have atherosclerosis. They said the plaques are going t...
NurseGingerNov 14, 2008
Sumer K Sethi, MD Oct 31, 2008
By twolanes Blank
Hi, I had a CT scan a few weeks ago for something unrelated to my liver. I read through the CT report and it said I ...
NurseGingerNov 14, 2008
By KK1963 Blank
Following an abdominal ultrasound to check my gallbladder, the doctor ordered a CT scan because 2 hypoechoic masses w...
By wanguuu Blank
im applying for a australian visa im told i have to have a chest x-ray but i am 21weeks pregnant!im not sure what to ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...