Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum
Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.
21 - 40 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
687079 tn?1230952212
i am having severe problem with my neck,larger on the left, tightness hard to swallow drink breathe, and now i have developed some thyroi...
i had a mammogram which showed archetectual distortion within the superior of right breast. what does this usally m..ean. and i have to h...
i just had a first time mammogram and my results are architectural distortion within the superioraspect cannot be excluded so the doctor...
2 answers |
Could you explain my MRI please and what do you suggest from here. I don't see a neurosurgeon until Dec 22-which I'm not happy with sinc...
Radiation Therapy vs Breast Implants by love8651 I 'm 60 years old and have Estrogen receptive cancer of the right breast Stage 2...
At our 18 week ultrasound, the right femur measured significantly shorther than than left but the doctor told us everything else looked "...
1 answer |
Myd ad has pancreatic cancer and ahs been doing chemo - it was stage IV with metastes to abdomen when he started treatment in May. In las...
I AM EXPERIENCING HIP PAIN 4 MONTHS AFTER MY HIP REVISION. IT FEELS LIKE BONE PAIN. I KNOW MY DOCTOR SAID MY HIP WAS LIKE A TRAIN WRECK...
A CT scan revealed a 2.6x1.3x5 CM somewhat elongated soft tissue density with spiculated borders at the Medial left lung base. I went to...
. Promient posterior spurring at the tibio-talar articulation similar to that seen on previous study. The degree of osteoarthritic ch...
I was diagnosed with stage IIIC OC in Oct. 2007. Had complete cytoreduction followed by 8 rounds of carbo/taxol. I am optimistic that I c...
536021 tn?1249688163
I have metachronous soft-tissue sarcoma (MFH sub-type) since 2000. For 4 presentations on my lower- left paraspinal muscles, I had IMRT...
my daughter has a swolllen lymp node in the groin on one side she has had a ct scan 2 weeks ago and has got to have another tomorrow she...
3 answers |
I just had an xray last week and the results came back stating: Streak like density in the left lower lung interiorally not seen in 2006...
I just had a second mammogram and an ultrasound. The radiologist wants me to go for a biopsy - said the calcifications are probably beni...
I went to see a pulmonolgist b/c i was having shortness of breath. A tech had me do a spriogram which the tech said the results were "nor...
After being told I had MS for 8 years, the doctors now say I have atherosclerosis. They said the plaques are going the wrong way. What ...
Hi, I had a CT scan a few weeks ago for something unrelated to my liver. I read through the CT report and it said I have a probable live...
2 answers |
Following an abdominal ultrasound to check my gallbladder, the doctor ordered a CT scan because 2 hypoechoic masses were noted on my live...
1 answer |
im applying for a australian visa im told i have to have a chest x-ray but i am 21weeks pregnant!im not sure what to do coz my husband ha...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now