Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
sammyjam3Nov 14, 2008
By sammyjam3 Blank
My wife is deeply embarasssed by the procedure can the cardiogram be carried out by a female?
By jeanne917 Blank
Had stroke symptoms. No stroke but plaque is in my brain What does this mean
By katygirl8 Blank
Hi, I am a 33 year old nurse who is 38 weeks pregnant. I did a BSE a week ago (last self BSE 3 months ago felt norma...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 13, 2008
By pippy164 Blank
Would a CT scan of the brain show abnormalities or would an MRI be the better of the two? If white areas are shown do...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 13, 2008
By bre_eze19 Blank
I had a MRI of my left knee, due to some knee pain. Report reads: "There is a heterogeneous marrow pattern with are...
amandakay212Nov 11, 2008
By amandakay212 Blank
My 18 month old son had an MRI last week, and I got the report today. I need help deciphering some of this if anyone ...
By mlaurel Blank
I had to have a splenectomy due to a torn vein and severe bleeding in 2004. Recently I had an abdominal ultrasound (s...
By rhea065 Blank
Dear Doctor how many times can i have an x ray?is it harmful if i have my x ray 5x in a year?what's the effect of it?
By imcher Blank
Please help me understand what all this means. Being diagnosed with a GBM grade IV according to MRI scans, biopsy c...
By Mechegirl Blank
I recently went in to have a CT scan for my lower bowels, but found out they all were fine. But they found a 2cm foc...
By sanna1966 Blank
Can anyone help ease my mind. 40 yr old woman with abdominal pain (mid to right upper quadrant) & night sweats for 9...
By boatergirl Blank
My ultrasound report revealed a "very hypoechoic nodule, taller than wider 6x4x5mm, with irregular margins and sm amt...
671328_tn?1313871399
By CurvyGurl Blank
I am 36. I had my first Mammogram Monday after finding a lump and telling my dr. They shot several different views of...
By krushbc Blank
I had a CT scan on my left ankle and was told that I have 3 loose bodies in the middle facet of subtalar joint. The ...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 05, 2008
By Ashdan28 Blank
I had a lower back catscan last week due to excessive back pain that showed bulging disks. I however found out yeste...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 05, 2008
By GHLPme Blank
Gadolinium allergic reaction condition: Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, is there a ...
By sunshine312 Blank
I have a history of ovarian and endometirum cancers diagnosed at 32. Has been 8 years without recurrence. During th...
JCS50Nov 03, 2008
stubby226Oct 23, 2008
By michellehamilton Blank
I have been having intermittent R.U.Q.P. for over 2 years and despite ultrasound, xray My md cannot tell me what the...
By JCS50 Blank
I did a chiropractic eval recently thru a health show. I am concerned that they want my money more and the cost was t...
By hmcurrie Blank
my daughter had a chest xray that showed a "prominent shadow worrisome for medastium adenopathy" and the radiologist ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
20 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank