Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
sammyjam3Nov 14, 2008
By sammyjam3 Blank
My wife is deeply embarasssed by the procedure can the cardiogram be carried out by a female?
By jeanne917 Blank
Had stroke symptoms. No stroke but plaque is in my brain What does this mean
By katygirl8 Blank
Hi, I am a 33 year old nurse who is 38 weeks pregnant. I did a BSE a week ago (last self BSE 3 months ago felt norma...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 13, 2008
By pippy164 Blank
Would a CT scan of the brain show abnormalities or would an MRI be the better of the two? If white areas are shown do...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 13, 2008
By bre_eze19 Blank
I had a MRI of my left knee, due to some knee pain. Report reads: "There is a heterogeneous marrow pattern with are...
amandakay212Nov 11, 2008
By amandakay212 Blank
My 18 month old son had an MRI last week, and I got the report today. I need help deciphering some of this if anyone ...
By mlaurel Blank
I had to have a splenectomy due to a torn vein and severe bleeding in 2004. Recently I had an abdominal ultrasound (s...
By rhea065 Blank
Dear Doctor how many times can i have an x ray?is it harmful if i have my x ray 5x in a year?what's the effect of it?
By imcher Blank
Please help me understand what all this means. Being diagnosed with a GBM grade IV according to MRI scans, biopsy c...
By Mechegirl Blank
I recently went in to have a CT scan for my lower bowels, but found out they all were fine. But they found a 2cm foc...
By sanna1966 Blank
Can anyone help ease my mind. 40 yr old woman with abdominal pain (mid to right upper quadrant) & night sweats for 9...
By boatergirl Blank
My ultrasound report revealed a "very hypoechoic nodule, taller than wider 6x4x5mm, with irregular margins and sm amt...
671328 tn?1313871399
By CurvyGurl Blank
I am 36. I had my first Mammogram Monday after finding a lump and telling my dr. They shot several different views of...
By krushbc Blank
I had a CT scan on my left ankle and was told that I have 3 loose bodies in the middle facet of subtalar joint. The ...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 05, 2008
By Ashdan28 Blank
I had a lower back catscan last week due to excessive back pain that showed bulging disks. I however found out yeste...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Nov 05, 2008
By GHLPme Blank
Gadolinium allergic reaction condition: Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, is there a ...
By sunshine312 Blank
I have a history of ovarian and endometirum cancers diagnosed at 32. Has been 8 years without recurrence. During th...
JCS50Nov 03, 2008
stubby226Oct 23, 2008
By michellehamilton Blank
I have been having intermittent R.U.Q.P. for over 2 years and despite ultrasound, xray My md cannot tell me what the...
By JCS50 Blank
I did a chiropractic eval recently thru a health show. I am concerned that they want my money more and the cost was t...
By hmcurrie Blank
my daughter had a chest xray that showed a "prominent shadow worrisome for medastium adenopathy" and the radiologist ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...