Aa
A
A
Close

Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

61 - 80 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
why would there be a mass on mammogram but not on ultrasound? my doctor says its just thickening of the skin and not to worry, but should i be worried? i am a 30 year old mother of 2 and am scared?
maggiejo | Posted
Is it possible for a CFS leak to appear like spinal stenosis in a MRI without contrast?
lbressan17 | Last answer
Please Help - I developed an Inflamation on the right side of neck right after playing cricket . Initially i thought it was a msucle pull and would go away on its own but it did not . I consulted an ENT surgeon to get it checked and he s...
singh_ab | Last answer
what is the best way to treat yellow eyes disease? yellow on the white area of the eyes what can i do to make my eyes whitening?
tbello | Posted
What does arthritis look like on an x-ray of my right hip joint?
gmo2 | Posted
I am in desperate need of an answer and my primary care doctor isn't helping. I had xrays and an MRI of my lumbar spine because I was interested in knowing how bad my degenerative disc and joint disease had progressed. The radiologist ...
katp500 | Posted
Hi, Since Jan., '04 I have been experiencing problems with my left eye(burning, watering, distorted vision, pressure that seems to come from behind the eye), headaches on the left front part of my temple. I wake with these symptoms and ...
grnmaj | Posted
Hi good day! I would be very grateful if you can answer my querry, My mom has been complaining of terrible spasm /pain every now and then from the liver area, it was started since after her laparoscopic cholecystectomy couple of years ag...
Saichee | Posted
Hello, I am hoping you can answer a couple of questions that I have in regards to a recent mri that was done. I have been having right-sided lower back pain that does seem to be triggered by physical activity for 3 months and this is th...
corky13 | Posted
Hi just I want to ask this question I hope I can find an answer for it. Last week I was working in childcare because Iam a childcare worker (what happen in that day as udjaly I came to worke and 8:30am I was alone in that room I work...
sali_2008 | Posted
My husband and I have 3 boys and now I am 20 weeks pregnant. I went to my u/s when I was 19 1/2 weeks pregnant hoping to be pregnant with a girl. The technician told us that we are having a girl and then about 15 minutes into the u/s s...
Donna711 | Posted
I am a healthy, 30 year old female and had an MRI of pelvis with / without contrast to evaluate lower left pelvic pain / lump. The MRI came back as follows: Vertical C-section scar is identified in the anterior uterine fundus and body...
ltf500 | Posted
Hello I was curious at to exactly what schooling you need to become a general radiologist? I have heard you need a Bach. in Science and the go to a two year school for radiology, others have said just pre classes in science, and then ...
Oracle646 | Last answer
I was experiencing pain in my lower left abdomen as well as during intercourse. I had a partial? hysterectomy in 2007 removing right ovary, uterus (along with tumor) and several cysts removed from left ovary. 6 months later, I had anoth...
Sandy685 | Posted
I had an MFH tumor removed from my Left thigh in 2000. With 8 months of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation. My L femur is showing persistent signal alteration and enhancement involving the mid to distal left femoral diaphyseal and metaphys...
csprat | Posted
I have a persistent thymic tissue which first appeared about a year and a half ago. Can pet scans tell wheather or not a tumor is malignant or benign? Also can a pet scan tell wheather or not this tissue can be a carcinoid tumor?
dsledge | Posted
What is Hemisacralization L5
reeree53300 | Posted
my friend has got the problem of difficult to breath these days. She went to hospital and having a x-ray check. I found there are a round shadow on the rib cage of her right side. The size of the shadow is as big as a 50 cent coin. She h...
hathlen | Posted
Why would somebody have to stay on a clear liquid diet after this surgery?There were no complications during surgery and things went well. Why the clear liquid diet?
judith1954 | Posted
Intrathoracic Organ Imaging Abnormality?
escape3619 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now