Aa
A
A
Close

Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

61 - 80 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
why would there be a mass on mammogram but not on ultrasound? my doctor says its just thickening of the skin and not to worry, but should i be worried? i am a 30 year old mother of 2 and am scared?
  Posted
Is it possible for a CFS leak to appear like spinal stenosis in a MRI without contrast?
  Posted
Please Help - I developed an Inflamation on the right side of neck right after playing cricket . Initially i thought it was a msucle pull and would go away on its own but it did not . I consulted an ENT surgeon to get it checked and he s...
  Posted
what is the best way to treat yellow eyes disease? yellow on the white area of the eyes what can i do to make my eyes whitening?
  Posted
What does arthritis look like on an x-ray of my right hip joint?
  Posted
I am in desperate need of an answer and my primary care doctor isn't helping. I had xrays and an MRI of my lumbar spine because I was interested in knowing how bad my degenerative disc and joint disease had progressed. The radiologist ...
  Posted
Hi, Since Jan., '04 I have been experiencing problems with my left eye(burning, watering, distorted vision, pressure that seems to come from behind the eye), headaches on the left front part of my temple. I wake with these symptoms and ...
  Posted
Hi good day! I would be very grateful if you can answer my querry, My mom has been complaining of terrible spasm /pain every now and then from the liver area, it was started since after her laparoscopic cholecystectomy couple of years ag...
  Posted
Hello, I am hoping you can answer a couple of questions that I have in regards to a recent mri that was done. I have been having right-sided lower back pain that does seem to be triggered by physical activity for 3 months and this is th...
  Posted
Hi just I want to ask this question I hope I can find an answer for it. Last week I was working in childcare because Iam a childcare worker (what happen in that day as udjaly I came to worke and 8:30am I was alone in that room I work...
  Posted
My husband and I have 3 boys and now I am 20 weeks pregnant. I went to my u/s when I was 19 1/2 weeks pregnant hoping to be pregnant with a girl. The technician told us that we are having a girl and then about 15 minutes into the u/s s...
  Posted
I am a healthy, 30 year old female and had an MRI of pelvis with / without contrast to evaluate lower left pelvic pain / lump. The MRI came back as follows: Vertical C-section scar is identified in the anterior uterine fundus and body...
  Posted
Hello I was curious at to exactly what schooling you need to become a general radiologist? I have heard you need a Bach. in Science and the go to a two year school for radiology, others have said just pre classes in science, and then ...
  Posted
I was experiencing pain in my lower left abdomen as well as during intercourse. I had a partial? hysterectomy in 2007 removing right ovary, uterus (along with tumor) and several cysts removed from left ovary. 6 months later, I had anoth...
  Posted
I had an MFH tumor removed from my Left thigh in 2000. With 8 months of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation. My L femur is showing persistent signal alteration and enhancement involving the mid to distal left femoral diaphyseal and metaphys...
  Posted
I have a persistent thymic tissue which first appeared about a year and a half ago. Can pet scans tell wheather or not a tumor is malignant or benign? Also can a pet scan tell wheather or not this tissue can be a carcinoid tumor?
  Posted
What is Hemisacralization L5
  Posted
my friend has got the problem of difficult to breath these days. She went to hospital and having a x-ray check. I found there are a round shadow on the rib cage of her right side. The size of the shadow is as big as a 50 cent coin. She h...
  Posted
Why would somebody have to stay on a clear liquid diet after this surgery?There were no complications during surgery and things went well. Why the clear liquid diet?
  Posted
Intrathoracic Organ Imaging Abnormality?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now