Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By maggiejo Blank
why would there be a mass on mammogram but not on ultrasound? my doctor says its just thickening of the skin and not ...
Sumer K Sethi, MD Oct 31, 2008
By lbressan17 Blank
Is it possible for a CFS leak to appear like spinal stenosis in a MRI without contrast?
Sumer K Sethi, MD Oct 31, 2008
By singh_ab Blank
Please Help - I developed an Inflamation on the right side of neck right after playing cricket . Initially i thought ...
By tbello Blank
what is the best way to treat yellow eyes disease? yellow on the white area of the eyes what can i do to make my eyes...
By gmo2 Blank
What does arthritis look like on an x-ray of my right hip joint?
By katp500 Blank
I am in desperate need of an answer and my primary care doctor isn't helping. I had xrays and an MRI of my lumbar sp...
By grnmaj Blank
Hi, Since Jan., '04 I have been experiencing problems with my left eye(burning, watering, distorted vision, pressure...
By Saichee Blank
Hi good day! I would be very grateful if you can answer my querry, My mom has been complaining of terrible spasm /pai...
By corky13 Blank
Hello, I am hoping you can answer a couple of questions that I have in regards to a recent mri that was done. I have...
By sali_2008 Blank
Hi just I want to ask this question I hope I can find an answer for it. Last week I was working in childcare beca...
By Donna711 Blank
My husband and I have 3 boys and now I am 20 weeks pregnant. I went to my u/s when I was 19 1/2 weeks pregnant hopin...
By ltf500 Blank
I am a healthy, 30 year old female and had an MRI of pelvis with / without contrast to evaluate lower left pelvic pai...
AubreesmommyOct 21, 2008
By Oracle646 Blank
Hello I was curious at to exactly what schooling you need to become a general radiologist? I have heard you need a...
By Sandy685 Blank
I was experiencing pain in my lower left abdomen as well as during intercourse. I had a partial? hysterectomy in 2007...
By csprat Blank
I had an MFH tumor removed from my Left thigh in 2000. With 8 months of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation. My L femur ...
By dsledge Blank
I have a persistent thymic tissue which first appeared about a year and a half ago. Can pet scans tell wheather or n...
By reeree53300 Blank
What is Hemisacralization L5
By hathlen Blank
my friend has got the problem of difficult to breath these days. She went to hospital and having a x-ray check. I fou...
By judith1954 Blank
Why would somebody have to stay on a clear liquid diet after this surgery?There were no complications during surgery ...
By escape3619 Blank
Intrathoracic Organ Imaging Abnormality?
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank