Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum
Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.
61 - 80 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
why would there be a mass on mammogram but not on ultrasound? my doctor says its just thickening of the skin and not to worry, but should...
Is it possible for a CFS leak to appear like spinal stenosis in a MRI without contrast?
1 answer |
Please Help - I developed an Inflamation on the right side of neck right after playing cricket . Initially i thought it was a msucle pull...
1 answer |
what is the best way to treat yellow eyes disease? yellow on the white area of the eyes what can i do to make my eyes whitening?
What does arthritis look like on an x-ray of my right hip joint?
I am in desperate need of an answer and my primary care doctor isn't helping. I had xrays and an MRI of my lumbar spine because I was in...
Hi, Since Jan., '04 I have been experiencing problems with my left eye(burning, watering, distorted vision, pressure that seems to come ...
Hi good day! I would be very grateful if you can answer my querry, My mom has been complaining of terrible spasm /pain every now and then...
Hello, I am hoping you can answer a couple of questions that I have in regards to a recent mri that was done. I have been having right-s...
Hi just I want to ask this question I hope I can find an answer for it. Last week I was working in childcare because Iam a childcare ...
My husband and I have 3 boys and now I am 20 weeks pregnant. I went to my u/s when I was 19 1/2 weeks pregnant hoping to be pregnant wit...
I am a healthy, 30 year old female and had an MRI of pelvis with / without contrast to evaluate lower left pelvic pain / lump. The MRI c...
Hello I was curious at to exactly what schooling you need to become a general radiologist? I have heard you need a Bach. in Science an...
1 answer |
I was experiencing pain in my lower left abdomen as well as during intercourse. I had a partial? hysterectomy in 2007 removing right ovar...
I had an MFH tumor removed from my Left thigh in 2000. With 8 months of chemo and 7 weeks of radiation. My L femur is showing persisten...
I have a persistent thymic tissue which first appeared about a year and a half ago. Can pet scans tell wheather or not a tumor is malign...
What is Hemisacralization L5
my friend has got the problem of difficult to breath these days. She went to hospital and having a x-ray check. I found there are a round...
Why would somebody have to stay on a clear liquid diet after this surgery?There were no complications during surgery and things went well...
Intrathoracic Organ Imaging Abnormality?
A
A