Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By stargazerlily17 Blank
I am 20 months post radiation (5500cGy) and chemo for anal cancer. Began experiencing increasing stiffness of and pa...
kathi921Oct 12, 2008
Sumer K Sethi, MD Oct 08, 2008
By kathi921 Blank
What is ground glass syndrome?
By donna809 Blank
I have a Hot Lucent lesions in my right femur,the specislist says it's nothing,but didn;t say what it could be,worrie...
By donna809 Blank
my x-ray showed a Hot Lucent lesions on my rifgt femur,what could it be,no injury that i know off.The radiogolist wan...
By Mom194 Blank
My daughter has been complaining of knee pain off and on for months but never seeming to stop her from doing any acti...
By drl143 Blank
My husband had surgery 5 months ago and is in worse pain than before surgery. A recent MRI showed fluid collection ...
By singh_ab Blank
Please Help - I developed an Inflamation on the right side of neck right after playing cricket . Initially i though...
shelltcaOct 08, 2008
Sumer K Sethi, MD Oct 08, 2008
By shelltca Blank
Hello. I went in for an ultrasound to rule out anything causing the pain, gas, and bloating of my stomach. I have a...
By Nejat Blank
I have a 16 months old daughter to whom I gave birth in C Section. There were complications (Intrauterine cerebral i...
408163_tn?1242953101
By Laney8463 Blank
How reliable are transvaginal ultrasounds verses MRI's? I have had multiple TVUS which all say, the complex lesions o...
Intrigued1Oct 04, 2008
Sumer K Sethi, MD Oct 04, 2008
By Intrigued1 Blank
Hello, Will a facial ct with contrast decrease the ability to see certain structures while improving the ability t...
By gingerplaynation Blank
IS IT NORMAL TO NOT SEE ANYTHING BUT A BLACK BLOB IN YOUR UTERUS AT 5-6 WEEKS??/
By m120407 Blank
What does hypoechoic focus in the liver mean? The actual sentence in the Radiology report from a recent CT scan says...
By dcom Blank
I have some headaches recently and they usually start in my shoulders and work there way up to my lower neck and i ca...
By Intrigued1 Blank
Hello, Will a facial ct with contrast decrease the ability to see certain structures while improving the ability t...
By Catscansing Blank
What is a sclerotic lesion of the right sacrum and is it of any consequence?
By pansof Blank
What is the cost (in Euros) of a new one? What is the cost (in Euros) of a little used one, about 2 years old? Is i...
By ATMM Blank
This passed Wednesday, I had a CT scan of the abdomen due to lower right quadrant pain for 5 or 6 days. The ct revea...
By BonnieS Blank
About 8 months ago I had a second hernia repair surgery and every since then I have experienced as well complained ab...
By BonnieS Blank
About 8 months ago I had a second hernia repair surgery and every since then I have experienced as well complained ab...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank