Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum
Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.
81 - 100 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 20 months post radiation (5500cGy) and chemo for anal cancer. Began experiencing increasing stiffness of and pain in buttocks, groi...
What is ground glass syndrome?
2 answers |
I have a Hot Lucent lesions in my right femur,the specislist says it's nothing,but didn;t say what it could be,worried,because it has bee...
my x-ray showed a Hot Lucent lesions on my rifgt femur,what could it be,no injury that i know off.The radiogolist wanted to check for can...
My daughter has been complaining of knee pain off and on for months but never seeming to stop her from doing any activities. Recently sh...
My husband had surgery 5 months ago and is in worse pain than before surgery. A recent MRI showed fluid collection anterior to the L5/S...
Please Help - I developed an Inflamation on the right side of neck right after playing cricket . Initially i thought it was a msucle pu...
Hello. I went in for an ultrasound to rule out anything causing the pain, gas, and bloating of my stomach. I have a history of gastro p...
2 answers |
I have a 16 months old daughter to whom I gave birth in C Section. There were complications (Intrauterine cerebral ischemia, I believe i...
408163 tn?1242953101
How reliable are transvaginal ultrasounds verses MRI's? I have had multiple TVUS which all say, the complex lesions on my ovaries cannot ...
Hello, Will a facial ct with contrast decrease the ability to see certain structures while improving the ability to see others? In oth...
2 answers |
IS IT NORMAL TO NOT SEE ANYTHING BUT A BLACK BLOB IN YOUR UTERUS AT 5-6 WEEKS??/
1 answer |
What does hypoechoic focus in the liver mean? The actual sentence in the Radiology report from a recent CT scan says: "Interval develop...
1 answer |
I have some headaches recently and they usually start in my shoulders and work there way up to my lower neck and i can usually rub them a...
1 answer |
Hello, Will a facial ct with contrast decrease the ability to see certain structures while improving the ability to see others? In oth...
1 answer |
What is a sclerotic lesion of the right sacrum and is it of any consequence?
1 answer |
What is the cost (in Euros) of a new one? What is the cost (in Euros) of a little used one, about 2 years old? Is it easy to use it? O...
This passed Wednesday, I had a CT scan of the abdomen due to lower right quadrant pain for 5 or 6 days. The ct revealed a 4 x 4 cm enter...
About 8 months ago I had a second hernia repair surgery and every since then I have experienced as well complained about severe pain in t...
About 8 months ago I had a second hernia repair surgery and every since then I have experienced as well complained about severe pain in t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now