Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Radiology (Diagnostic) Forum

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

81 - 100 (of 294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 20 months post radiation (5500cGy) and chemo for anal cancer. Began experiencing increasing stiffness of and pain in buttocks, groin, coccyx, hips radiating down left leg since 2-08. Began PT 6-08 which seemed to help. 8-08 felt ...
  Posted
What is ground glass syndrome?
  Posted
I have a Hot Lucent lesions in my right femur,the specislist says it's nothing,but didn;t say what it could be,worried,because it has been there for three months
  Posted
my x-ray showed a Hot Lucent lesions on my rifgt femur,what could it be,no injury that i know off.The radiogolist wanted to check for cancer, that spreads to the breast and lungs etc, Can you help,Donna
  Posted
My daughter has been complaining of knee pain off and on for months but never seeming to stop her from doing any activities. Recently she has been complaining more often so at her 12 year well visit we discussed it with her doctor and x...
  Posted
My husband had surgery 5 months ago and is in worse pain than before surgery. A recent MRI showed fluid collection anterior to the L5/S1 concerning infection. The concern we have is that he had fever for at least 6 weeks after surgery...
  Posted
Please Help - I developed an Inflamation on the right side of neck right after playing cricket . Initially i thought it was a msucle pull and would go away on its own but it did not . I consulted an ENT surgeon to get it checked and he...
  Posted
Hello. I went in for an ultrasound to rule out anything causing the pain, gas, and bloating of my stomach. I have a history of gastro problems since I was young. I am a 42 year old female. I have a hiatal hernia and IBS, so I figured...
  Posted
I have a 16 months old daughter to whom I gave birth in C Section. There were complications (Intrauterine cerebral ischemia, I believe is the medical words) and she used to take several medications including IV. She made a brain MRI and...
  Posted
408163 tn?1242953101
How reliable are transvaginal ultrasounds verses MRI's? I have had multiple TVUS which all say, the complex lesions on my ovaries cannot be ruled out for neoplasms. The MRI stated, possible hemorrhagic cysts. I had the MRI in Feb, and I ...
  Posted
Hello, Will a facial ct with contrast decrease the ability to see certain structures while improving the ability to see others? In other words, by improving the visibility of the blood vessels and muscles, will the contrast make it mo...
  Posted
IS IT NORMAL TO NOT SEE ANYTHING BUT A BLACK BLOB IN YOUR UTERUS AT 5-6 WEEKS??/
  Posted
What does hypoechoic focus in the liver mean? The actual sentence in the Radiology report from a recent CT scan says: "Interval development of a hypoechonic focus in the liver. Thank you
  Posted
I have some headaches recently and they usually start in my shoulders and work there way up to my lower neck and i can usually rub them away with a massage. I also was feeling faintish last week and then followed up by flu type symptoms ...
  Posted
Hello, Will a facial ct with contrast decrease the ability to see certain structures while improving the ability to see others? In other words, by improving the visibility of the blood vessels and muscles, will the contrast make it mo...
  Posted
What is a sclerotic lesion of the right sacrum and is it of any consequence?
  Posted
What is the cost (in Euros) of a new one? What is the cost (in Euros) of a little used one, about 2 years old? Is it easy to use it? Or what is the cost of something similar (bone densitometer) of other brand new or little used? Is it...
  Posted
This passed Wednesday, I had a CT scan of the abdomen due to lower right quadrant pain for 5 or 6 days. The ct revealed a 4 x 4 cm enteric duplication cyst. How accurate is a CT to determine this type of cyst. The reason I ask is that ...
  Posted
About 8 months ago I had a second hernia repair surgery and every since then I have experienced as well complained about severe pain in the lower left side of my stomach, I have been to ER a couple of times because of it and admitted the...
  Posted
About 8 months ago I had a second hernia repair surgery and every since then I have experienced as well complained about severe pain in the lower left side of my stomach, I have been to ER a couple of times because of it and admitted the...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank