Aa
A
A
Close

Radiology Forum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

1 - 20 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Why cant i get pregnwt i want a baby asap?
nora69 | Posted
i had a high resolution ct scan years ago. it showed 3 areas of ground glass opacities. my pulmo doc only followed it up with regular resolution ct scans. never again were the ground glass opacities mentioned in these radiology reports...
1beat2many | Posted
I'm not that far along but I want to hear my child's heart beat even if I'm not at the dr office. What can I do?
kadencem0mmy | Posted
Can it is possible that lung nodule can be decreased in size- from 5 mm to 4 mm after one month CT scan done.
KKCAL | Last answer
Hello I was wondering if anybody could see feces on my xray. This xray was took after I had a complete clean out with golytely but I still felt consipated and have symptoms of constipation. I was wondering if one can see feces on xra...
Pleasehelp223 | Posted
Hi! Hope someone can assist to clarify some points for me , I'm 49 years of age , female smoker with no diabetes and normal BP. . 5 years ago I had an MRI for vertigo , dizziness , pulsating tinnitus. Results - all was clear just 2 tin...
frossia935804 | Posted
1. At what smallest size in mm or cm can mri/mra of brain detect aneurysm in a 60 year old men? 2. When on a outpatient testing requisition form under "DIAGNOSIS: Headache, Cerebral Aneurysm" is written, does this mean radiologist is go...
vjofnc | Posted
Hello, I had a stereotactic and a ultrasound guided biopsy 7 days ago. During stereotactic one they nicked artery and i bled a lot. They stopped it and was ok during ultrasound one that followed. But during mammogram to identify markers ...
larandsandy | Last answer
How good is a resting fmri at detecting synapse sprouting after axon injury? Can an fmri measure the activity of those synapses, for example, abnormal levels of inhibitory signals to muscles? Also, does the software used in diffusion t...
valerieev | Posted
I'm 33 years old and about a week ago was doing my monthly breast exam. I though I felt something so I immediately call my doctor to make an appointment. I went in to the office the next day but saw the nurse practitioner cause my doctor...
1919de | Posted
18 year old male went to the dentist today and had 5 xrays taken one of them was a panoramic one im having a little anxiety about it right now is that to much?
Adee123 | Last answer
50 yr old female. When I was 32 had head/neck ct scan, 33 chest ct, abdominal ct, pelvic ct. 2008 head ct w contrast and chest xray, 2012 head and face ct. At some point during all this had a barium study of the small intestines and a...
trishw148 | Posted
I'm 49. Around 10 years ago, I had an abdominal/pelvic CT scan with contrast and a kidney CT scan with contrast a year later. I had two basal cells in my 30s. . I wrote you three years ago about my concern about getting Leukemia du...
Northbrook | Posted
This may sound a bit strange, but there is something (maybe an intestine) that has got jammed somewhere in my stomach, somewhere between my chest and colon. It feels as if this is in my lower abdomen area, most likely between the navel...
kalvikkula | Posted
i am male and had an ultrasound on 2 small lumps in the left breast and the written report says that the largest lump (3mm) contains a tiny calcific focus with no internal vascularity demonstrated. It says the other one is a small cyst a...
greekfish | Posted
I had an MRI of my neck done and it will be a while before I see my doctor, but I want to know what my results mean. c4-5: annular disc bulging effacing the thecal sac, most prominent right paracentrally. No disc space narrowing, focal ...
kitkat1981 | Posted
Had 2 chest/1 abdomen xray and 1 ct abdomen pelvis scan within 2 days to diagnose lower right abdominal pain. Do I have a long term worry for radiation induced cancer development? I think my total dose was <=10msv. I will try to x-rays f...
abarone77 | Posted
hello, is there any benefit to taking potassium iodide following high radiation exposure procedure like angiogram?
Jay4471 | Posted
1549643_tn?1293987479
Migraine/neck pain when in upright position, pain goes away when laying flat, tingling/numbness in face, nausea, vomitting after standing too long, sinus pain, hurts to move eyes, liquid poured out of one side of nose, keeps coming out o...
maryalice40 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now