Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Forum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.
Hi my xray result shows that i have bony island. Just want to ask if this is dangerous. And also i am applying for work in kuwait. Can i ...
I'm a Chinese(18 years old) and just received an injection of TAT on 24,2,2013 at a local hospital.During my injection everything's ok.bu...
There is straightening of the normal lordosis..... which may be secondary to spasm.... The conus medullaris terminates at L1. At L4 L5, t...
Hello, I had a CT scan with contrast done for multiple, expanding, protruding cysts on my scalp. Upon request, I was allowed to see th...
Hi, Is "the most proximal aspect of the left ureter" the Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) ? I'm asking because my Urologist has spoken t...
Had an accident with our 2 months old baby boy, initial x-ray could not did not reveal any rib injury but after 12 days of accident it re...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.