Aa
A
A
Close

Radiology Forum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

21 - 40 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
45 yr old male with osteoporosis diagnosed 3 yrs ago. Had a Brain MRI a year ago to help diagnose source of headaches, tiredness, osteoporosis. Prolactin levels were slightly elevated and testosterone was borderline low (280ng/dl). FS...
  Posted
Could someone please help me understand what my brain MRI report says? I was being scanned due to binocular horizontal diplopia that has currently lasted 24 months, with a previous incidence in 2007 that only lasted two weeks. Quote from...
  Posted
Will a sinus xray show evidence of a fungal infection in your sinus and head when you have already started to starve the infection with diet?
  Posted
Good Morning - I am scheduled to have a parotid gland mass extracted next week with a planned biopsy. My MRI report reads " Nodule present, heterogeneous on T1,, T2 and STIR. Nearly diffuse contrast enhancement following gadolinium. Nodu...
  Posted
When someone takes an upper gi series x-rays. How much permanent affect does it leaves on the person's body for the rest of her life. Why? How? Please be very Specific and Please write in full detail that will be very kind of you.
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with MS since 1994. I have had a mild course, thankfully, and was put on Betaseron  when my number was picked, 6 mos after dx. I am currently on Avonex due to severe injection site reactions from Betaseron. I just...
  Posted
Is it True? ..............................… If a 25 years old female takes Upper GI Series Xrays and Chest Xrays 10 days apart....................... Unfortunatelly the radiation is accummulated in the body. So there will be not ...
  Posted
I have been going thru PET/CT scans now for the past 4 years for multiple enlarged mesenteric lymph nodes. My oncologist has ordered them and had me consult with a fellow oncologist who works at the Hillman Center in Pittsburgh, PA. Si...
  Posted
51 yo female with severe OAlumbar spine & left leg. Synovial cyst at L4/L5, herniated disc at c4/c5. Fibro. Can't walk/stand long without pain. LBBB & left ventricular hypertrophy which is new dx last 2 years. Recently hospitalized with ...
  Posted
Can you help me understand my mammogram results? In Feb 2013, I had a follow up mammogram for benign microcalcifications . I had my bilateral mammogram August15, 2013. New findings requiring a Mammotome biopsy next week. My breasts are h...
  Posted
I am in need of a mobile MRI system. A friend of a friend said I could contact Medical Imaging Resources. Had anyone else had experience doing business with them. If so, please let me know how they are? Thanks.
  Posted
Hi. I'm 6wk pregnant. My 1st day of last period was in 23/June and I had a chest Xray in 9th of July .I want to know if this will harm or affect my fetus .I'm so worried Thank you
  Posted
i have got ct scan for my brain in feb 2012 and also 4 xrays for my head in 2012 when i went to different hospitals with the complaint of headache.For the last 3 months i have been suffering with severe headache.i came to know that the r...
  Posted
I am a 30/year old male with history of smoking in my background. I had pain start on my left side chest wall extending to my back and my doctor, prescribed I get an X-Ray, the X-ray came back clear. I was still in pain 2 weeks later and...
  Posted
I had an MRA a while back for exertion headaches and under the anterior circulation section of the results, it says "Anterior communicating artery is similar in size to the A2 branches of the anterior cerebral artery but no aneurysm is ...
  Posted
I know surgery is rare bit these are going to come through the epithelial tissue ,do u know of any cases where surgery was done? My EENT spec said he would not touch them. What do I do when they come through? Thank you ever ...
  Posted
can you explain the MRI report please? finding: minimal disc desiccation ar C5-C6. However, no frank disc herniation or spinal stenosis in the cervical spine prominent central canal seen in cervical spine opposite C4, C5 .AND C6 ...
  Posted
Hi do you think a lumbar fusion surgery will affect the positive outcome for application for Permanent Resident Visa for Canada
  Posted
Hello :) I've been sick with some kind of mystery illness for years, but since a little over a year symptoms just keep adding on and I'm getting sicker, I have inflammations in my lungs, breasts, skin, joints... etc. I had a bone scin...
  Posted
I hurt my Trapizius shoulder & Arm, lifting a cabinet & two+ months later i still have pain. Symptoms are acute if I bend or twist left where the cervical & Thoracic join causing pain to shoot around the bottom of my scapula to arm pit, ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now