Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Radiology Forum
Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.
41 - 60 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 33 year old male. I was feeling short of breath from last couple of days. I went to GP and she asked me for a chest xray. everything...
2 answers |
My 9-year old son had his cast removed today and his arm has a slight, downward curve. Compound fracture. The orthopedist says it's norma...
1 answer |
1451338 tn?1413478623
Hi. Could someone translate this MRI finding, please? C4-5: There is mild uncovertebral squaring resulting in mild right neural forami...
1 answer |
15442 tn?1316521989
Hi there, I have MGUS IgM and my hematologist sent me for baseline contrast CT of Chest/Abdo/pelvis just for the record. I have a s...
1 answer |
Hi there, i was hoping someone could help me, i am 32 years old and just had my 17th operation on my left shoulder, the latest being a sh...
1 answer |
I had an MRI of my brain yesterday and got the paper results today. they say there are bifrontal signal abnormalities, left greater then ...
1 answer |
I can feel these two bony prominence in my left cheek. I had an MRI but because of my dental fillings they could not see anything. ...
1 answer |
Had a cranial MRI but can not understand what it says at help would be lovely. T2 and FLAIR images demonstrate a number of nodular area...
1 answer |
I am a 31 yo male who was involved in an auto accident a few months ago and began to experiance pain in my neck and lower back. I had a ...
1 answer |
what is 2mm anterolisthesis of c4 onc5 mean/ the superior T1 endplate is not well visualized. mild degenerative changes at the atlantoa...
1 answer |
My husband recently had a CT scan and the results are this. 1. Slightly greater than expected number of non-masslike subcortical regi...
1 answer |
In what a CT Colonoscopy and plain CT Abdomen differ? Can CT Colonoscopy identify masses or other disease outside the large intestine?
1 answer |
I had a ct scan which shows a 9mm sclerotic bone lesion l2. Radiologist says probably a sclerotic bone island but I am concerned about m...
What does nonspecific t2 flair mean on M R I?What is corona radiates?
I had an MRI and need help with understanding the terminology. Here are the findings: c3-c4:shallow paracentral disc osteophyte componen...
My MRI fidings are stated below. Can you futher explain and do you think i will need surgery. I am always in pain when i move my head, u...
5434241 tn?1367913133
Hi. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum, but on March 5 I woke up with chest pains on my left side. I ignored the pains for ...
A year and a half ago, I began experiencing slight neck pain. I believed it was from heavy weightlifting/exercising but could not pinpoin...
I had an unpleasant Mammogram experience this week. (The results were fine) When I asked the Tech. for a thyroid shield, she was annoyed,...
1 answer |
these were the findings on an x ray I took last week.....grade 1 anterolisthesis L4 L5 aortic atherosclerosis ... I thought the aorta...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.