Aa
A
A
Close

Radiology Forum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

61 - 80 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
911669 tn?1294102788
Hello and thanks for your reply, For the last 10 years I have been under the care of a neurologist for possible MS. My neuro says sometimes it takes over 10 years. Of note, I have had 2 attacks of trigeminal face pain with trips to ...
  Posted
Is it possible for 2 months old infant to have two posterior rib fractures 8,9 if an object (infant swing seat) of about 5KG falls on infant on his ribs from height of about 102cm ? or if baby falls on his two ribs over metal rod of swi...
  Posted
Don't understand I'm 28 male and feel crippled.also to add to post i have stage one spinal-biphida.kyphosis.Thoratic spine-Hemangioma or lipoma in body of T6. Cervical spine-Mild cervical kyphosis soft tissue damage.Lumbar spine-Disc deg...
  Posted
I'm a 45 year old female with system issues of increasing debilitation, including neurological, endrocine, immunologic... My symptoms have matched those of worsening MS, but there are other possible causes. So, I'm wondering if someone...
  Posted
I just had an MRI (with contrast dye) of both breasts. My doctor told me that the radiologist report says that I have an 8mm enhancing nodule, anterolateral aspect of left breast. What exactly is an enhancing nodule, and where is the...
  Posted
Hey guys, my worry may sound stupid but i wanted some advice. I recently turned 20 and i noticed that my "wisdom teeth" were growing. So I went to my dentist(he is one of the top 5 in my country) to discuss with him what to do about it(...
  Posted
Hi my xray result shows that i have bony island. Just want to ask if this is dangerous. And also i am applying for work in kuwait. Can i still pursue my application having this result thnx
  Posted
Isn't there a difference between MRI of the Brain and MRI of the Head? I have had so many MRI's in the past that I have had both and was pretty sure there is a difference. I have them where it just says head (re: sinuses) and some that s...
  Posted
I'm a Chinese(18 years old) and just received an injection of TAT on 24,2,2013 at a local hospital.During my injection everything's ok.but when it was almost over , I heard a sound like something was fractured ,and I'm sure that's syring...
  Posted
There is straightening of the normal lordosis..... which may be secondary to spasm.... The conus medullaris terminates at L1. At L4 L5, there is a central posterier disc herniation with peripheral annular tear, which measures approx 2.1 ...
  Posted
I'm 21 yrs old, male. I had headache for almost 3wks, so I went to an opthalmologist, I was diagnosed with papillidema so I had to have an MRI. The result says normal however the lateral and 3rd ventricle are dilated. There is NO mass le...
  Posted
Hi there! I did a pelvic scan some days back, and the result goes thus: Normal sized anteverted uterus with a uniform myometrial echotexture. The endometrial plate is normal in thickness. No cyesis, no myoma nor retained product of c...
  Posted
I have been experiencing various progressive symptoms suggesting a brainstem lesion over the last six months. MRI study of the head was done a few days ago and were reported by the radiologist to show no anomalies and I have been schedu...
  Posted
4451049 tn?1387157037
Hello, I had a CT scan with contrast done for multiple, expanding, protruding cysts on my scalp. Upon request, I was allowed to see the image. They obviously showed up, many more than I would expect. The doctor I have is probably swam...
  Posted
I don't know if this is the right category, but there was none for "bones" or "fractures". I have a boxer's fracture that happened about a month and a few days ago. My 4th and 5th metacarpal were fractured and I have been in a splint for...
  Posted
656452 tn?1332787535
Hi, Is "the most proximal aspect of the left ureter" the Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) ? I'm asking because my Urologist has spoken to me about my report, etc., and said the stone in my ureter is high up near the kidney. I've heard ...
  Posted
Had arthroscopy sugery left knee Aug.2012.Still in pain up and down stairs and unable to squat down. pain after walking or standing for more than 30 mins. New MRI report, tell me what this means where i can understand it! Abnormal sign...
  Posted
Had an accident with our 2 months old baby boy, initial x-ray could not did not reveal any rib injury but after 12 days of accident it revelead that there was 2 ribs fracture. If an radiologist sees a chest x-ray of infant 2 months old...
  Posted
4518471 tn?1355802457
So I am going to see the orthopedic doc who does stuff with other sports team such as the Dallas Stars and use to work with the New England Patriots to see whats wrong with my shoulder because my shoulder poped "not out of the socket" an...
  Posted
I am sorry about this as it is going to be rather long. (I have a very long history). Unfortunately the one doctor who had some concern about my neck area, I believe is not allowed to do surgery there, although surgery was mentioned. I d...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank