Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Forum
Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.
61 - 80 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
911669 tn?1294102788
Hello and thanks for your reply, For the last 10 years I have been under the care of a neurologist for possible MS. My neuro says som...
Is it possible for 2 months old infant to have two posterior rib fractures 8,9 if an object (infant swing seat) of about 5KG falls on in...
Don't understand I'm 28 male and feel crippled.also to add to post i have stage one spinal-biphida.kyphosis.Thoratic spine-Hemangioma or ...
I'm a 45 year old female with system issues of increasing debilitation, including neurological, endrocine, immunologic... My symptoms ha...
I just had an MRI (with contrast dye) of both breasts. My doctor told me that the radiologist report says that I have an 8mm enhancing n...
Hey guys, my worry may sound stupid but i wanted some advice. I recently turned 20 and i noticed that my "wisdom teeth" were growing. So...
2 answers |
Hi my xray result shows that i have bony island. Just want to ask if this is dangerous. And also i am applying for work in kuwait. Can i ...
2 answers |
Isn't there a difference between MRI of the Brain and MRI of the Head? I have had so many MRI's in the past that I have had both and was ...
1 answer |
I'm a Chinese(18 years old) and just received an injection of TAT on 24,2,2013 at a local hospital.During my injection everything's ok.bu...
2 answers |
There is straightening of the normal lordosis..... which may be secondary to spasm.... The conus medullaris terminates at L1. At L4 L5, t...
5 answers |
I'm 21 yrs old, male. I had headache for almost 3wks, so I went to an opthalmologist, I was diagnosed with papillidema so I had to have a...
Hi there! I did a pelvic scan some days back, and the result goes thus: Normal sized anteverted uterus with a uniform myometrial echo...
I have been experiencing various progressive symptoms suggesting a brainstem lesion over the last six months. MRI study of the head was ...
4451049 tn?1387157037
Hello, I had a CT scan with contrast done for multiple, expanding, protruding cysts on my scalp. Upon request, I was allowed to see th...
2 answers |
I don't know if this is the right category, but there was none for "bones" or "fractures". I have a boxer's fracture that happened about ...
1 answer |
656452 tn?1332787535
Hi, Is "the most proximal aspect of the left ureter" the Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) ? I'm asking because my Urologist has spoken t...
2 answers |
Had arthroscopy sugery left knee Aug.2012.Still in pain up and down stairs and unable to squat down. pain after walking or standing for m...
1 answer |
Had an accident with our 2 months old baby boy, initial x-ray could not did not reveal any rib injury but after 12 days of accident it re...
2 answers |
4518471 tn?1355802457
So I am going to see the orthopedic doc who does stuff with other sports team such as the Dallas Stars and use to work with the New Engla...
2 answers |
I am sorry about this as it is going to be rather long. (I have a very long history). Unfortunately the one doctor who had some concern a...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now