Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Forum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.
I have had an MRI done and wanted to get an interpretation of the results that I received a copy of. Please let me know what is significa...
My GP sent me for an MRI with and without contrast to rule out Multiple Sclerosis. The nurse told me I would be injected with Gadolinium,...
Hi. Can anyone familiar with UGI images tell me something about my images here? http://duke3donline.com/UGI.pdf specifically pages...
So, a few months ago, I found a lump in my left breast - finally went to the doc and he ordered an u/s. I got the results last week. Sta...
I had a 36 week scan recently and ultrasound report states Prominent bowl loops seen in baby!!! I have follow up scan on 18/12/12.. What...
Can some one pls tell me if this is saying I have an anuyarisum or is it a start of one here is my mri report There is significant muc...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.