Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Radiology Forum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.
hi ive been planning to work abroad to work. bec work in phils is hard and low salary. Anyway back on my question. i had my medical last ...
Dear Doctor, I recently had a full body PET SCAN performed as a result of a lung nodule discovery. Mentioned in the findings is thi...
I had a ultrasound on my right kidney, liver, aorta and pancreas, due to high liver enzymes. At the time of my ultrasound, the technician...
Hi, I am a 38yr old woman, I have suffered from Fibromyalgia for past 13yrs. For the last 18months I have suffered from severe lower bac...
About 3 years ago I was involved in a near fatal car accident because of the accident I recevied multiple x-rays and I have had 4 CT sca...
I picked up a CD of CT scans I had done in May and June. The report for the scan in May notes cysts on my ovaries. I had an ultrasound co...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.