Aa
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
1 - 20 (of 3790) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my lips are wet and sticky giving me difficulty to speak. I make too much thick and gluey saliva that i have to spit every few minutes. H...
I'm a 59 year old female in poor health since visiting central Mexico 11 months ago. I live with a spit cup because my mouth is constant...
7 answers | 1 comment
Hi, I am a 21 years old man and I've been suffering from very painful and undiagnosed pelvic pain for about 15 years. When the pain h...
Okay so I know this is probably a stupid question but I have an anxiety disorder so sometimes I just need some outside help or opinions t...
for over a week now, I have been suffering from random swelling. It started with the right side of my lower lip. over a 18 hour period ...
22 answers | 9 comments
  Gigaboo,    gidgegirl,    gidgegirl,    LMcDowell28,    LMcDowell28
Where do I even start? I received the diagnosis over the phone an hour ago. 3/17 I was admitted to the ER with stroke like symptoms: diz...
Hey everybody, this has really been stressin me out 4 like 3 months now n might b kinda long. I thought i was over it but im right bk to ...
Hello doc i am a 32yrs old male. I need some urgent advice concerning my health. My stories goes like this; I had a sexual encounter w...
4 answers | 1 comment
  verdun84,    monkeemash,    monkeemash
I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia a year ago but have also been suffering with fatigue. I can't do much before I need a sleep.. ...
I have generalized trembling mostly on the left side of my body and muscle weakness and pain. The fatigue is severe to the point where I...
4 answers
My 9 year old son has has a low white count for 5 months now. His neutrophil count is also low and he has a high eosinophil count. Whit...
3 answers
I have Liddle Syndrome,and it is a very rare kidney disease. Very few Doctors know about it. It is passed through families and can be dea...
13 answers
Have you ever seen vitiligo as circular patches on the breast? I was diagnosed with vitiligo however my dermatologist has never seen it p...
4 answers | 1 comment
What can cause one eye to squint outwards, and the other to stop moving. Vision is still there, but it's double. Please let me know, as...
3 answers
  Yuzzz,    Yuzzz
Today for the first time my skin started leaking oil. Literally my forearms where bright all of a sudden. I rubbed it off thinking I had ...
1 answer | 1 comment
I have muscle spasms, twitches, severe weakness in arms, legs, hands, feet, trouble swallowing, sinus and ear pain, with bladder pain, do...
3 answers | 1 comment
When I lay down my right calf will start burning and then it becomes a deep ache. And it is only in my right calf. Doctors have said they...
Hello, I am a 32 year old male who was perfectly healthy and active as a child and adolescent. When I was 22 and Iin college I had t...
7 answers | 1 comment
  Be_You,    messageofhope,    messageofhope
I have had several instances where I have urinated a live worm. The first time, I thought it must have been in there prior. The second ...
6 answers
My daughter has had a sensitive stomach for as long as I can remember. She has always had a hard time keeping weight on. She is a profe...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources