Aa
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
1 - 20 (of 3757) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Every night when I go to bed, I wake up around four or five with an extremely painful throbbing in my right shin. It always feels like it...
1432235 tn?1306519080
For the last two weeks I've been waking up with a lot of pain in my legs. The pain it's so bad that it wakes me up and I have to move. A...
8 answers |
My 3 year old daughter has been vomiting every night at the same time (between 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m.) Then usually again one more time...
6 answers |
My 3 yr old grandsons hands and feet started peeling about a week ago. They don't hurt or bother him. He hasn't had a fever, no loss of a...
1803761 tn?1360055872
Last evening I got the news from my neurologist that I have a tapeworm infection that has spread to my brain (cerebellum) and it is horr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, My entire body swells up in the morning (started last month), almost doubles its size, then after about 2-3 hours it goes back t...
I have to re read a line lots of times, now i dont drink coffee, i knew it could help so i tried it and it worked well but only 1 day
I've had a low-grade Fever of Unknown origin for 7 weeks as I write this, with extreme exhaustion. I have been through extensive testing ...
1 answer |
Ok. This started a few months ago, and I just thought it would go away. I was living with my grandmother overseas and she would feed me r...
5 answers | 1 comment |
11664716 tn?1420259745
For the last few months, I've been experiencing excruciating in my lower abdominal area. Mainly when I go to the bathroom, that radiates ...
Periodically, my ears will begin to flush and burn. It then spreads to my face, neck, shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles. I literally fe...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Ok this is my distressing story... Well i had my second baby girl on 18/04/2016 and i can not remember after the delievery as i passed ou...
2 answers |
What is a dirty catch urine test
for over a week now, I have been suffering from random swelling. It started with the right side of my lower lip. over a 18 hour period ...
16 answers | 3 comments |
Hi. I keep getting a rapid dripping in my throat witch sounds and feels like it's letting out air and some sort of liquid in a rapid cli...
I have a extremily rare orphan disease called Dercum's Disease. Is there any doctor on this site familiar with this disease or has treate...
70 answers |
I have severe pain in my neck, lower back (SI area), both hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists/hands/fingers, ankles and feet. My knee...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I've been having left leg pain - only at night. The pain is dull, nagging pain throughout my entire leg that doesn't go away with a mass...
29 answers | 2 comments |
920782 tn?1253332002
I have had the trigger points of fibromylgia with wide spread pain. I also have painful knots, lumps, some are not painful and some are ...
12 answers |
Yesterday had an ex-ray that showed abnomormal amount of trapped air in stomach. Symptoms are exteneded stomach from under breast throug...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...