Aa
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
21 - 40 (of 3759) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What is a dirty catch urine test
Hi. I keep getting a rapid dripping in my throat witch sounds and feels like it's letting out air and some sort of liquid in a rapid cli...
I have a extremily rare orphan disease called Dercum's Disease. Is there any doctor on this site familiar with this disease or has treate...
70 answers |
I have severe pain in my neck, lower back (SI area), both hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists/hands/fingers, ankles and feet. My knee...
5 answers | 2 comments |
920782 tn?1253332002
I have had the trigger points of fibromylgia with wide spread pain. I also have painful knots, lumps, some are not painful and some are ...
12 answers |
Yesterday had an ex-ray that showed abnomormal amount of trapped air in stomach. Symptoms are exteneded stomach from under breast throug...
4 answers |
I have Liddle Syndrome,and it is a very rare kidney disease. Very few Doctors know about it. It is passed through families and can be dea...
12 answers |
I have been diagnosed with raynauds a few years ago, not sure if it has Anyang to do with it but I didn't have them before when having ra...
4 answers |
I too have difficulty yawning,I start to yawn and can't complete it,it just shuts down and I feel like I can't take a deep breath.somet...
2 answers |
We've been on a trek in Nepal and our guide told us about a really strange medical condition his 11 years old sister has. We encouraged o...
I have a granddaughter, aged 2 10/12ths. She has been diagnosed with Incomplete Lissencephaly. Anna is unable to hold her head up, she is...
10 answers |
I am a 53 year old man with extreme flushing and burning on face. All bloodwork and urine tests tests are good for Carcinoid and Lupus. I...
This may not be the typical question posed on this forum but I would really appreciate any insight. I am trying to identify disorders tha...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a young, fit 21 year old female & I am confused as to why i am having all these difficulties! The symptoms are almost cons...
23 answers |
low grade fever in the nights for months comes on and off for 30 or so years. Exhausted with the fever and now back of the head aches and...
4 answers |
So, I'm 31 and have never had any major health problems and am not overweight. I have had a few instances where the upper part of my legs...
1 answer |
Why am i getting these weird feeling it's like as if something is moving inside my foot I've had it for 13 years I get pain with it caus...
1 answer |
Been feeling sick all my life with no answers. Ive had numerous blood tests and neurologists and gastro-ologist appointments. Symptoms i...
2 answers |
4861218 tn?1360159550
Hi all, I've been experiencing some strange and alarming symptoms. Anyone got any clues? Long term symptoms: Intermittent abdominal...
2 answers |
Hi, i am a 20 year old female and i was diagnosed with bells palsy about 14 months ago, i took the presidone as directed and even though ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources