Aa
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
41 - 60 (of 3790) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19457880 tn?1478059742
I'm just wondering how many of us are post sex change that have a health problem reminding us of what we were. I have Kennedy Disease fo...
19457880 tn?1478059742
I'm just wondering how common it is for us. I don't think I've seen any stats for it online. But I'd think our risk factors are higher ...
19457880 tn?1478059742
I have CAIS, OCA2, Vitiligo, and Kennedy Disease.
19457880 tn?1478059742
I was XY and absorbed and XX twin. Well another close blood family member was an XY who absorbed and XY twin. I only discovered I had t...
19457880 tn?1478059742
Are there any specific diet recommendations for Kennedy Disease? I have a few other genetic conditions too. Only other relevant one mig...
my 4-year-old child was bitten by another child ,could rabies be transmitted by human saliva
1 answer |
it is a rare case, just want to know about its cause and treatment
I have had chronic pain for 15 years due to fibromyalgia and arthritis. I am now 40 and have developed severe pain 24 hours a day 7 days ...
Hi, I'm in my early twenties, and I just had an echo ultrasound done of my coccyx region. It revealed one pilonidal cyst very high up...
My son recently noticed a hard lump behind his left ear. He has also complained of back pain. Any possible suggestions?
2 answers |
Hello, anyone here suffered from an (upper) Esophageal web (especially and also maybe over a longer period of time) and would like to sha...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm sure this is a strange question,,, I began passing out in the middle of the night 3 & 4am. I would wake up with terriable g...
5 answers |
My 15 year old son has had marks, which look like stretch marks, on his back for 6-8 months. He is tall and slim and has not gained or lo...
22 answers |
Was diagnosed yesterday with hydromyelia..ive never heard of it before..and wasnt told of anything that could be done and just released,m...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have to re read a line lots of times, now i dont drink coffee, i knew it could help so i tried it and it worked well but only 1 day
1 answer |
Every night when I go to bed, I wake up around four or five with an extremely painful throbbing in my right shin. It always feels like it...
1 answer |
1432235 tn?1306519080
For the last two weeks I've been waking up with a lot of pain in my legs. The pain it's so bad that it wakes me up and I have to move. A...
8 answers |
My 3 year old daughter has been vomiting every night at the same time (between 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m.) Then usually again one more time...
6 answers |
My 3 yr old grandsons hands and feet started peeling about a week ago. They don't hurt or bother him. He hasn't had a fever, no loss of a...
1803761 tn?1360055872
Last evening I got the news from my neurologist that I have a tapeworm infection that has spread to my brain (cerebellum) and it is horr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources