Aa
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
41 - 60 (of 3748) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Please I need some urgent help, when ever I am around people they start coughing, clearing their throats, rubbing their noses and wipi...
1 answer |
My 15 year old son has had marks, which look like stretch marks, on his back for 6-8 months. He is tall and slim and has not gained or lo...
21 answers |
what medication do they give people with chrons
3 answers |
About 5 days ago I noticed a rash on the top of my feet and lower legs. They are as small as pin pricks, they don't itch or hurt. Well to...
I really need your help.The symptoms described below began in Feb 08. As yet, there has been no conclusive diagnosis and the ailment is i...
4 answers |
I'm 14 years old I'm 5'8 and 134 I've been getting stretch marks I have them on my thigh,back,arm,and my knee idk what to do is it normal...
1 answer |
My mother is 50 years old. She is going through the problem of entire body ache from mpre than 6 months. Initially she had this problem o...
3 answers |
I am having a hard time finding pain management doctors that believe I have symptomatic Tarlov cysts. My neurosurgon is at UC Davis in S...
10 answers |
My 14 year old son has been throwing up for at least two weeks out of every month for the past ten months. He wakes in the middle of the ...
1 answer |
I am a mother of an otherwise healthy 17 y/o male who has been recently diagnosed with Necrotizing myopathy without inflammation. Based o...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed with a hepatic cyst around a month ago as well as a 2mm kidney stone and GERD. My concern is the liver. I was given 500mg...
My son is 15 we surfaced some stretch marks on his back few months before and overlook as he develop height so we were hoping that will d...
1 answer |
29 year old male  5'11  147 lbs  My symptoms started in December. I had swollen neck lymph nodes, night sweats and chills. Doctor wa...
1 answer |
Does anyone have symptoms from all kinds of autoimmune diseases with negative results
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 32 year old male who was perfectly healthy and active as a child and adolescent. When I was 22 and Iin college I had t...
4 answers |
My 13 year daughter for the past 2 weeks have been complaining about severe left leg pain. she is not a child that weeps in pain but tho...
1 answer |
i am perfectly healthy and uninjured. Every night I wake up around 3 or 4 in the morning with pain in my left leg. the pain is inside of...
4 answers |
Why does no doctor in salt lake city utah know about this disease. They are guessing on how to treat it people are dieing from this dis...
This may not be the right forum but I'm trying several in search for some desperately needed advice on prednisolone. I had toxoplasmosi...
I have had Dercums Disease for many years but this is the first time I have heard anyone say about Type 11 or other types. How do you kno...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources