Aa
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

61 - 80 (of 3736) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 28 years old and female. I have been struggling with these symptoms every day for over five years. My symptoms cause me discomfort and distraction every day and are frequently painful and debilitating.  I am otherwise healthy. What ...
sarah_ketchup | Posted
Hey everyone i would like to ask if i will put myself in rabies risk in this situation, i was walking in our office and accidentally hit the milk cup of cat, the milk gies to floor that time im wearing a leather shoes with damage and so...
Bertmorales | Posted
Why do I get a bunrning sensation in my legs
Glenelg10 | Posted
I have back pain across the bottom of back which radiates down front both side of stomach to also have burning sensations in legs ankles and hands Doctor states no inflammation in joints
Glenelg10 | Posted
I have burning above ankles not hot to feel my g p has carried out blood tests which are negative
Glenelg10 | Posted
Periodically, my ears will begin to flush and burn. It then spreads to my face, neck, shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles. I literally feel like I have been sunburned and the skin is bright red, tingles and burns. The burning sensation i...
M_Iddings | Last answer
Has anyone on here every been told that they have Polymyalgia Rheumatica? I cant find anyone. My dr says I have it. I dont believe him. Thoughts?
molly5673 | Last answer
For the past two weeks I have noticed my cuticles a very pink color. Then four days ago I took off my socks at the end of the day and my socks were pink, this has happened the past four days. There is nothing I was wearing that would ble...
icedolphin22 | Last answer
I am 25 year old gentleman, one thing has been ruining my life for the last 12 to 15 years, that foul smell is coming out of my nose when i breath due to crusting of nouse greeishly. I also have lost my smell observation....it made me t...
venkii | Last answer
Hello I have been having this occasional mild sensation, (i don't want to call it pain) in my lower abdomen, close to the appendix for years now. i was initially scared of appendicitis. I have visited different GP and most of them ch...
Koko_Austin | Posted
I have been spending many sleepless nights lately. Shortly after I go to sleep, I am awakened by pain in my legs. The right leg is basically discomfort, but the left is painful. It is worse if I lie on my side. It almost feels like I'...
caverlady | Posted
Hi I am Umar n i'm 17 i have problem of feeling pressure in my throat head nose all over my head when i talks sings drinks water running etc my heart also beats fast during that time. i'm facing this problem from past few days n i'm smok...
UmarSid | Posted
976511_tn?1248276741
Since I was eight years old, my tonsils occasionally have been secreting white lumps of material. In some stressful situations, these secretions have been more copiously ejected. A pediatrician once said they were acne, but I doubt that...
DavidEberhardt | Last answer
So I went to my follow up for c.t scan results and hey guess what they found no kidney problem at all hence the problems started with my kidney function in May, They are now referring me to a neurologist because they think it all may be...
Yvonne2014 | Last answer
Where can I find info for my Primary Doctor? And where can I find info about the prognosis? Any rare disease researchers or studies out there?
LaurieDK | Last answer
For the past three days I have had the hiccups. They have been sporadic, but tend to last 3 to 4 hours or more at a time. When I go to sleep they seem to stop, when I wake up sometimes they start back right away, others within a few ho...
mpuppy2000 | Posted
Hi all. I'm new to the website. I've been experiencing an onset of symptoms for a little over a year Now. I tryed posting in the undiagnosed symptoms forum but the site wouldn't let me. Hopefully someone here can help me. To start I'm 1...
Paigeb5 | Last answer
I have pain in my left buttocks. Sometimes I have pain in my upper leg on left. Sometimes I have pain in my lower leg, both sides and occasionally in my left foot. This primarily is at night. I feel my best when I am up moving around...
GrandmaShirley | Posted
Could someone tell me if there are any reports of the prognosis of Dercums disease or lipomatosis dolorosa? This illness belongs to the rare diseases, I have fine combed the internet in hopes of finding an answer to my question. Should a...
Kattamaki | Last answer
I have severe pain in my neck, lower back (SI area), both hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists/hands/fingers, ankles and feet. My knees, ankles, feet and fingers constantly pop, while my back and shoulders do occasionally. I have a ...
clcav | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...