Rare Diseases Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By SassySandyHarbolt
Has anyone ever heard of this before. My muscles are wasting away. I have lost around 40 plus pounds in the last year...
By Ben_Marksberry
Hi everyone I am a teen currently and some pretty weird things have happened to me. What happened to me was that one ...
By leahcdoyal
Needing help interpreting my labs my gr% is 40.2 Ly% is 45.8 all other cbc areas normal. Should I be worried?
9273490_tn?1402846489
By Dustine97
Hello Lately i have been having a very weird, kind of filthy and maybe metallic-like taste in my mouth. I tried br...
By Beccasgoingbatty
Hi, The night before one of our outdoor cats showed up with a baby bat. I rescued it and it appeared uninjured but...
757137_tn?1347200053
allmymarblesApr 28, 2011
By allmymarbles Blank
I know someone who returned home after almost six year in Iraq (as a civilian) with perplexing symptoms of toxicity. ...
By Brittanyxxx
Hi all :) Just wondering if any of you gave CAH?
By lewis19
four years ago, i got this bad flu with severe coughing it went away and a month later all my symptoms begun, excessi...
By n_alla
3 months ago time started going by really quickly for me. Weeks fly by without me realizing. I can do things without ...
By bluebird133
My mom had metastatic uterine leiomyosarcoma. Does that diagnosis have anything to do with the lung cancer she died ...
By laurice81
RESULTS REF RANGE coritsol, free, 24 hour urine ...
9068836_tn?1401935720
HouseJrJun 09
HouseJrJun 09
By LilianaCc_
i get this pain on my right side like right next to my bellybutton , kidney & gallstones where ruled out i had an ult...
By Simone83
Ever since I was a child I would get aching pain through the full length of both legs. It used to be random, my paren...
By 19802008
My now 5 year old daughter has had repeated labs with blood +1 and +2. The most recent was +2 and Positive for Keton...
HouseJrJun 16
jenbajJun 13
HouseJrJun 10
jenbajJun 10
HouseJrJun 09
By jenbaj
Hi, I just had my vitamin D levels tested and the result was 120. The doctor said that this is high, and that I s...
By desertstarlover
I was diagnosed with Eosinophilic Fasciitis 1.5 years ago by a Dermatologist and it was confirmed by a Rheumatologist...
By Dayshlynn
My name is Dacia. I went to the doctor 4 months ago complaining if fatigue, joint pain and GI problems. Ran full pane...
By coulditreallybe
I recently was diagnosed with Rhabdomyolysis and was in the hospital for 6 days. I was discharged on Saturday, June 7...
I_B_LostJun 07
Lori637Jun 26, 2010
Dr Santos Apr 16, 2010
eazyaApr 15, 2010
Dr Santos Jan 08, 2010
By M_Iddings Blank
Periodically, my ears will begin to flush and burn. It then spreads to my face, neck, shoulders, elbows, knees and an...
Jenn1302Jun 06
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Jenn1302
Hello Everyone, I am in my 20's, normal weight, I exercise a lot and eat healthy balanced meals. I have had high e...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank