Rare Diseases Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bobbyguest
After my biopsy on my liver, after treatments and you are cured do you get back the energy you use to have? How much ...
rrobby37Jun 02
By closehrs1
A month ago I noticed a pressure in my ears, almost like i was getting a double ear infection. Within two days i had ...
OSSupMay 27
selmaSAug 07, 2012
EveningsunJul 30, 2012
LeagueCityREALTORJul 29, 2012
EveningsunJul 29, 2012
By Eveningsun Blank
I am a 56 yr old woman, 155, 5'9" and my tracker name is: eveningsun I have way too many problems all at one ti...
jemma116May 21
PantxMay 18
jemma116May 17
By Michelle_Kivett
My 15 yr old son had been recently diagnosed and treated fro Gillian Barre Syndrome. When he was admitted to the hosp...
selmaSMay 21
By Kmrowland86
Hi just wondering if anyone can help or give some advice. Basically over the past year, I have started to suffer with...
nananxyzMar 22, 2013
AttinowJan 13, 2013
jami515Nov 13, 2011
jami515Nov 13, 2011
By venkii Blank
I am 25 year old gentleman, one thing has been ruining my life for the last 12 to 15 years, that foul smell is coming...
luci875May 09
By Chrisw030290
Hi I recently found out I have NF type one I'm 24 just read it up and it a type of cancer but I don't know what to do...
By snahita
Hi I've had thus thing where its hard to tauch my skin on my left arm for about a year. Now it has started to go the ...
Dr Santos May 03
By gums1980
I am normally a healthy,active 59 yr old. I do take 2 blood pressure pills a day and at the time I was also taking a ...
Dr Santos May 03
By Jdwca123 Blank
Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm desperate for some guidance. I'm a 40 year old male with ...
Dr Santos May 03
By sophiedaphne Blank
Hi. I am a 26-year old female and have been having "weird" symptoms for the last 2 years or so. All of them tend to b...
Dr Santos May 03
By Ann_nyc
How many possible Marfan symptoms is it necessary to have before pursuing a diagnosis? - I have a noticeably protrud...
Dr Santos May 03
By deseperate
I am 31 years old female, thin and healthy in general ..I have MTHFR mutation but nothing bothered me and they found ...
Dr Santos May 03
By voloshand
Hello I have some concern on a strange growth just inside the mouth of my penis channel, I suspect it goes furthe...
Dr Santos May 03
By RoseandBrandon
I am at a loss and figured it is time to ask for your opinion on what the heck is growing all over Lillyannah's Diap...
Dr Santos May 03
By otto12
I had tests done recently. My dhea levels were 64. Norma is 102 to Over a thousand. My acth levels were 6 normal is...
Dr Santos May 03
By AdaEnyi
Please I feel dizzy most of the time and feel like passing out. Also I have these internal shakes and vibrations ...
Dr Santos May 03
By Jnlopez
been suffering from the neck pain and the pressure in tha back, this all started with me being lightheaded for 3 wee...
Dr Santos May 03
By MommyofBrittany
My daughter who is 14 now has had 7 surgeries to her skull. She has a rare tumor called Desmoplastic Fibromia. They a...
Dr Santos May 03
By Josierose5
Hi, I have been suffering for the past 7 months with chronic dizziness, light headedness, headaches and occasional ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank