Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rare Diseases Community

I've been experiencing this pain on my thigh starting in the afternoon, ang my knees starting to get weak. I have to support myself when ...
Where can we find Doctors who specialize in Fibrous Cranial Dysplasia. We live in Central Wisconsin and would like to find someone neare...
Good morning, Since English is not my first tongue, if I made mistakes you don't understand the following descriptions, please ask. Thi...
Okay, So it feels as if it’s the bottom ribs that touch and it used to only occur sometimes mostly when I would lay to my side. But I now...
Hello, my name is Andrei Popa i am 25. I have joints pain. My pain started around 3 years ago (suddenly), i had no joint problems pri...
I posted on this site once before, but, some recent information has come to light that is now making me question if what I was diagnosed ...
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.