Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rectal Cancer Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit Cancer.
I hope this is the right category to post this to get the best answer as I looked in the ask the doctor and the med support side, and see...
I am a 42 year old female who has been playing the waiting game and the longer it goes the more scared I get. In the summer when I ha...
i have a buzzing or electrical sensation every few seconds in my rectum. I have hemmoroids, and external tab with a hole in it and have ...
HELP!!! ever since i was about 8 or 9 i have been bleeding from my rectum. it will normally happen every other day then stop for a 2 or t...
I have been findng blood on my toilet paper when i wipe. also, i have been having a hard time have afull bowel movement. it will start bu...
i went to the doctors a month and half a go because i was noticing blood in the toilet and on the tissue paper when i passed a stool. he ...
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.