Aa
A
A
Close
Relationship Decisions Forum
Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.
1 - 20 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Married for 32 years to second husband. My 34 year old son and my husband have had ups and downs. But last June when my son came back to ...
1 answer |
I am 37, married for 17 years and a mother of two. I have a really great marriage and good open relationships with my kids. I have some ...
3 answers |
Me and boyfriend keep argueing over stupid things but it makes me wanna run away and stop eating and throw up :(
3 answers |
I have been in a relationship with a woman for 15 years. We met in the college when we were very young. The relationship was never comple...
3 answers |
My bf and I have known each other for 4yrs and we only started going out about 4weeks ago. He kept telling me how much he wld love for us...
5 answers |
Hello. I am recently divorced. I am a female. Immediately after my ex husband moved out, I moved in with my now current boyfriend because...
2 answers |
So. . My boyfriend and I are very much inlove.. He moved down to where I live to be with me.. And it was a bit after that i decied that h...
2 answers |
I and my girlfriend is in relationship with past four years and i am still confused whether i made a good choice or a great choice..?? ac...
2 answers |
Ive been married for 11yrs we have 3 children. My husband has cheated on me at least 3 times And i havent been happy but ive dealt with ...
4 answers |
I am looking for a place to air my sadness. Find people to talk to.... Get things off my chest before I explode!!! Any ideas?
9 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
Hi I am a 30 year old woman who has had anxiety , worse in previous years, for the past 6 years. I had generalized anxiety over many issu...
3 answers |
I really don't know what to do at this point and could use some advice. I'm divorced with 2 older teens and my girlfriend is divorced tw...
2 answers |
Iam 22yrs old and got married a yr ago I'm now 23 wks pregnant. My husband and I have had problems with him talking to other women since ...
5 answers |
I am 5 months pregnant and I feel like everything irritates me and lately me and my boyfriend argue because of the way I been thinking an...
1 answer |
I met my bf 4 years ago and he was a married man (Jake) we started dating but I wasn't taking him serious. I was seen someone else (tom) ...
1 answer |
1943656 tn?1359371329
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask all of you what you think of this, hubby and I have been together for 7 years, when he got with me h...
3 answers |
Hello. I am a teacher who is 29 years old. I am going throught a divorce. This past week has been the biggest mess ever. I had an affair ...
2 answers |
I met my current gf 6 mnths ago. We had different life styles growing up sexually and relationships. I stayed in 7 yr relationship with m...
1 answer |
my husband left- not communicate at all it is like I never exist.
1 answer |
Hi! I am 20 years old. My bf and I have been together for almost a year now. He is a very nice man but sometimes he does things that make...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker