Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Relationship Decisions Forum

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

21 - 40 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my bf have been together for 1 yr. I am 6 weeks pg and he works 12 HR days and I never see him. I get so frusterated about it, but I should be happy cause he's making good money. Is it just my horomones going crazy and I'm overrea...
  Posted
I am 22 and 4 months before engaged, but still there is no understanding between me and my fiance, i like him and truly respect this relation but some how a little misunderstandings create and he got angry on little things and for him t...
  Posted
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while now and we have been having sex regularly. He has only been with 3 women (me being the fourth) to where I have been with many more then that. He was not in a relationship with any of them, ...
  Posted
My boyfriend and i have been going out for 4 months and he already wnts to have sex but I dnt wnt to but i dntt no how to say it to him
  Posted
Hello. I've just started going out with a guy. He has a good heart and is a clever man. I'm in my mid to later 20's and I'm embarrassed (I know I shouldn't be) to say he is my absolute first. We've been dating for over a month and ...
  Posted
My boyfriend is going to Thailand for around 4/6 months.. and he says we can only have minimal/ barely any contact while he is gone. We have been together nearly 3 months and we are a long distance relationship anyway... he lives 2/3 h...
  Posted
I am a devout Christian. Very into my spirituality and living the gospel. To the point of being celibate for some years. I recently met an older guy and against all my moral standards and principles we got involved. I really like him ...
  Posted
Hello. I dont know how to put things. My bf and I love each other a lot n hez a really good guy but its been almost a year and he has never praised or complimented me to make me feel special. Its torturing now because whenever we talk a...
  Posted
So were together for a couple months then he moved away, we started seeing each other again once or twice a month, whenever we could. After about 3 months of that, I found out I was pregnant. With no hesitation he moved back, were togeth...
  Posted
Me and my boyfriend have been together for four years. I'm 20 years old and I've been feeling like I haven't really lived. I love him dearly but I also want to live my life and be young. He's an amazing guy and I feel like if I end thing...
  Posted
4122676 tn?1350987376
Easy to understand this HUGE problem/issue & how to hope U can help solve it if just list; Husband's wife did have a reltionship w/other man for "social" fun/attention. together after sepation, but husband is angry/hold's feeling's in/...
  Posted
3060903 tn?1398568723
I have a friend who has grown up in an Asian community. My friend is in her 30's and is enjoying the companionship of living with her father and grandma. The problem is this, her mother is a very authoritarian, tactless individual, forc...
  Posted
Im 16 and have been going through puberty for awhile. Anyway i never thought about being gay before about a month ago. I saw something weird online about people turning gay almost random and i am worried that this will happen to me. Its ...
  Posted
My fiance dumped me 3 months ago, I'm pregnant with his second child, my fourth. When I went to Toronto for 2 weeks (2 months into being dumped), after a few days he told me he missed me so much, loved me so much, and wanted to try again...
  Posted
So Me and my boyfriend Michael have been together for a while now but we were best~friends before that we have so much in common he and I have the same passion in horseback riding and we love being outdoors we always support each other i...
  Posted
Let me start by giving my past experience and hers. 1.) I was cheated on twice, 1 was girlfriend of 7 years. Second was couple month Gf. 2.)She has only been in one serious relationship, 9 months. Every other one was 1 month a piece. ...
  Posted
*8 months ago my ex bf broke up with me because apparently we were "having too much sex." afterwards I found out I was preggo by him. It frustrated him greatly for a while. I moved away a month later after telling him we'll never get bac...
  Posted
ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a half! on our year anniversary he didnt even say happy anniversary all i got as a present was the big news that he had began to smoke marijuana again. i hate weed with a passion i dont see why p...
  Posted
after 8 years of being with my partner i feel its time to move on! After EIGHT years & two children i feel his heart is still not in it & mine always has been. I can't help feeling like this isnt meant for him because of his constant bad...
  Posted
Im pregnant with other boys baby how should i tell my boyfriend
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank