Aa
A
A
Close
Relationship Decisions Forum
Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.
21 - 40 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my bf have been together for 1 yr. I am 6 weeks pg and he works 12 HR days and I never see him. I get so frusterated about it, but...
1 answer |
I am 22 and 4 months before engaged, but still there is no understanding between me and my fiance, i like him and truly respect this rel...
4 answers |
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while now and we have been having sex regularly. He has only been with 3 women (me being the fo...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and i have been going out for 4 months and he already wnts to have sex but I dnt wnt to but i dntt no how to say it to him
5 answers |
Hello. I've just started going out with a guy. He has a good heart and is a clever man. I'm in my mid to later 20's and I'm embarrasse...
2 answers |
My boyfriend is going to Thailand for around 4/6 months.. and he says we can only have minimal/ barely any contact while he is gone. We...
1 answer |
I am a devout Christian. Very into my spirituality and living the gospel. To the point of being celibate for some years. I recently met...
1 answer |
Hello. I dont know how to put things. My bf and I love each other a lot n hez a really good guy but its been almost a year and he has ne...
2 answers |
So were together for a couple months then he moved away, we started seeing each other again once or twice a month, whenever we could. Aft...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend have been together for four years. I'm 20 years old and I've been feeling like I haven't really lived. I love him dea...
2 answers |
4122676 tn?1350987376
Easy to understand this HUGE problem/issue & how to hope U can help solve it if just list; Husband's wife did have a reltionship w/other...
3 answers |
3060903 tn?1398568723
I have a friend who has grown up in an Asian community. My friend is in her 30's and is enjoying the companionship of living with her fat...
1 answer |
Im 16 and have been going through puberty for awhile. Anyway i never thought about being gay before about a month ago. I saw something we...
5 answers |
My fiance dumped me 3 months ago, I'm pregnant with his second child, my fourth. When I went to Toronto for 2 weeks (2 months into being ...
2 answers |
So Me and my boyfriend Michael have been together for a while now but we were best~friends before that we have so much in common he and I...
1 answer |
Let me start by giving my past experience and hers. 1.) I was cheated on twice, 1 was girlfriend of 7 years. Second was couple month Gf....
2 answers |
*8 months ago my ex bf broke up with me because apparently we were "having too much sex." afterwards I found out I was preggo by him. It ...
2 answers |
ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a half! on our year anniversary he didnt even say happy anniversary all i got as a present was ...
2 answers |
after 8 years of being with my partner i feel its time to move on! After EIGHT years & two children i feel his heart is still not in it &...
8 answers |
Im pregnant with other boys baby how should i tell my boyfriend
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank