Aa
A
A
Close
Relationship Decisions Forum
Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.
61 - 80 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I have been together since March 2010. In the beginning, our sex life was great; we would make love more than once a da...
3 answers |
Dear Doctor, I posted in the community forum about a despicable thing I did – cheating on my girlfriend (no intercourse, but still). I...
2 answers |
1412924 tn?1305164805
Me and my husband are from different religious backgrounds. He’s muslim and I am Sikh. I am 19 weeks pregnant with our first one and we’v...
6 answers |
As true love? If so, I want to know what percentage is required of each partner equaling up to 100% in a True Love relationship. Please ...
14 answers |
I posted here before and thought the advice was great. My overall problem is that I have an overall feeling of unworthiness. I grew up...
5 answers |
I am a 33 yo divorced F. I have a 6 yo from my 1st marriage and a 1 yo from my current relationship that I have been in for almost 4 ys. ...
5 answers |
Hello, I have written on this board, and have gotten great advice that has REALLY helped my relationship. However, I do have another BIG ...
4 answers |
is in her 60's. In the past, she has had a habit of impulsive behavior. She has quit jobs without having new ones, sold a house and ...
2 answers |
Thank you for making yourself available for relationship advice, I really need it! I'm going to go straight to it. I'm a 28 year-old woma...
3 answers |
My boyfriend & I were dating for 7 months. He was affectionate, generous, expressive. We had amazing chemistry. We had great conversati...
8 answers |
1049727 tn?1308128693
Dear Doctor, Thank you for taking out your time in giving suggestions to me. A brief over view about myself: 1. For middle school and ...
3 answers |
1049727 tn?1308128693
(Continuing from previous Question) 9. After 4 months - I met a girl who used to be my friend from before. We liked each other but were ...
3 answers |
Hi there... it is since this summer that I got to know Internet more ...I started to chat not more than since that date...I got addicted...
2 answers |
Im 20 years old and Ive met this girl who I am in college with. Shes the same age and we take all the same classes together so we see eac...
2 answers |
I have ruined my marriage. We have known each other for 10 years and have been close friends the last 5, but became romantically involv...
3 answers |
Hi Dr. P., I have a few questions that, if answered, will continue to help me at my "crossroads" w/ Alan: 1. Why does Alan want to...
3 answers |
Hi, i am 28 yrs old, married working women.and my hubby is 25yrs old. I married 1 yr before. and uptill now we dont have any baby and nor...
2 answers |
Hi Dr. P., Hope you had a good weekend. I wanted to answer a few of your questions in the 1st part of "continuity in a relations...
1 answer |
Hi Dr. P., So much of what you have said about Alan is what I had pictured in my mind as the issue(s) - especially the problem with c...
1 answer |
Dear Dr. P., The man I previously mentioned (been dating on & off for 3 1/2 years) started dating this woman that I "caught" him comin...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker