Aa
A
A
Close

Relationship Decisions Forum

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

61 - 80 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I have been together since March 2010. In the beginning, our sex life was great; we would make love more than once a day, and he was very sexual with me. I understand that this is normal in the begininng, but one thing...
mandita | Last answer
Dear Doctor, I posted in the community forum about a despicable thing I did – cheating on my girlfriend (no intercourse, but still). It happened seven months ago and all this time I’ve lived with guilt, remorse and shame. I’m away fro...
SomeJohnDoe | Last answer
1412924_tn?1305164805
Me and my husband are from different religious backgrounds. He’s muslim and I am Sikh. I am 19 weeks pregnant with our first one and we’ve been married for almost two years now. My In Laws have been against our marriage as we did not con...
tanya0724 | Last answer
As true love? If so, I want to know what percentage is required of each partner equaling up to 100% in a True Love relationship. Please give your percentages and how you figure this to be so for you. State which is your percentage when ...
Womanontop | Last answer
I posted here before and thought the advice was great. My overall problem is that I have an overall feeling of unworthiness. I grew up in a strictly religious, rigid background where my mom would constantly criticize my mistakes and p...
giraffe7983 | Last answer
I am a 33 yo divorced F. I have a 6 yo from my 1st marriage and a 1 yo from my current relationship that I have been in for almost 4 ys. My problem is that about 6 months ago after having severe anxiety that something was not right in my...
concernedabit77 | Last answer
Hello, I have written on this board, and have gotten great advice that has REALLY helped my relationship. However, I do have another BIG hurdle that's causing me some anxiety. My family does not support my relationship with my partner. I...
curious1231980 | Last answer
is in her 60's. In the past, she has had a habit of impulsive behavior. She has quit jobs without having new ones, sold a house and put her mom in a nursing home, only to follow a guy to a different city and watch him to back to his...
giraffe7983 | Last answer
Thank you for making yourself available for relationship advice, I really need it! I'm going to go straight to it. I'm a 28 year-old woman in a relationship with a 30 year-old man, and we've been in this relationship for a year and a hal...
curious1231980 | Last answer
My boyfriend & I were dating for 7 months. He was affectionate, generous, expressive. We had amazing chemistry. We had great conversations. We went on romantic trips. I met his family on a couple of occasions (incl Thanksgiving). All...
carmenmiranda | Last answer
1049727_tn?1308128693
Dear Doctor, Thank you for taking out your time in giving suggestions to me. A brief over view about myself: 1. For middle school and high school (6th grade onwards in India - School in India is till 12th grade equal to high school gr...
chillwithabong | Last answer
1049727_tn?1308128693
(Continuing from previous Question) 9. After 4 months - I met a girl who used to be my friend from before. We liked each other but were not seeing one another. She approached me to get married to her. She said that she was willing to li...
chillwithabong | Last answer
Hi there... it is since this summer that I got to know Internet more ...I started to chat not more than since that date...I got addicted to chat with a person in a site for learning English ...Then he left for a month or so ...then I me...
curious_to_know | Last answer
Im 20 years old and Ive met this girl who I am in college with. Shes the same age and we take all the same classes together so we see eachother every day as we are in a program. Over the course of this year we’ve gotten close to where so...
marcokada | Last answer
I have ruined my marriage. We have known each other for 10 years and have been close friends the last 5, but became romantically involved a year ago.We married in June. Just before we became involved, a guy from college, with whom I'd...
chailash | Last answer
Hi Dr. P., I have a few questions that, if answered, will continue to help me at my "crossroads" w/ Alan: 1. Why does Alan want to be friends with me when it could possibly jeopardize his relationship with the lady he is dating? ...
selftrainer | Last answer
Hi, i am 28 yrs old, married working women.and my hubby is 25yrs old. I married 1 yr before. and uptill now we dont have any baby and nor we are planning. My problem is ,I love my hubby so much. i cant even imagine life without him. and ...
Coolbug | Last answer
Hi Dr. P., Hope you had a good weekend. I wanted to answer a few of your questions in the 1st part of "continuity in a relationship"... I believe Alan was VERY baldy hurt by the divorce of his parents. The only indication ...
Hi Dr. P., So much of what you have said about Alan is what I had pictured in my mind as the issue(s) - especially the problem with continuity of a relationship. I have read many, many self-help books & find I won't make the same mis...
Dear Dr. P., The man I previously mentioned (been dating on & off for 3 1/2 years) started dating this woman that I "caught" him coming back from the lake with for about 3 weeks prior to my "catching" him. Then, like I mentioned in m...
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker