Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Relationship Decisions Forum

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.
Let me start by giving my past experience and hers. 1.) I was cheated on twice, 1 was girlfriend of 7 years. Second was couple month Gf....
*8 months ago my ex bf broke up with me because apparently we were "having too much sex." afterwards I found out I was preggo by him. It ...
ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a half! on our year anniversary he didnt even say happy anniversary all i got as a present was ...
after 8 years of being with my partner i feel its time to move on! After EIGHT years & two children i feel his heart is still not in it &...
So I've been dating this guy for over two months now and it seems like our relationship is a waste but at the same time I have alot of fe...
Hi. I have been with my boyfriend whom is 17 yrs older than i am. He has two teenagers and is currently sharing a two bed apt with his ...
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.