Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By chelton121812 Blank
I was diagnosed with bronchitis almost four wks ago. I have been on two different antibiotics and steroids. Not to me...
By ricardo3935 Blank
my mom has a problem in which she well cough alot then her throat will close up and she can hardly breathe.
roubyrooJun 18, 2014
David Tinkelman, M.D. Jun 18, 2014
By roubyroo Blank
Would the following results clearly show if a patient was being tested for restrictive v obstructive lung problems. I...
By mistynlott Blank
I've had a cough with phlegm for at least 1 month. It's hard to get the phlegm out of my throat. When I cough or bre...
By jaykay00 Blank
For the past two days, I've had a tight chest with slight pain in the left side. Its hard to take deep breaths and if...
By memorex335 Blank
Doc thank you for answering my question... What I ment to ask was does my pft and exercise test rule out copd and emp...
mattiemooMay 09, 2014
By mattiemoo Blank
• 28 yrs old—mild asthma, active/athletic lifestyle • 28 yrs old—bad URI viral infection, hospitalized, ended up wit...
IntrovertedJun 16, 2014
By Introverted Blank
I'm a 20 y/o male progressively losing my ability to breathe. First, it started out with shortness of breath when lay...
By ToniiV Blank
Since Jan 2014 my daughter's Breathing has gone down and her voice is almost gone. Her first test was Lung Capacity w...
By emrand28 Blank
My husband has suffered from migraines since he was about 8. He is now 28, and they are getting worse. He has been ...
Linnymay49Jun 15, 2014
opus88Jun 14, 2014
opus88Jun 14, 2014
By hunter1959 Blank
I've been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. I also have major sinus problems. I've tried the bipap and cpap mac...
By Rodosjack Blank
I have tonsillitis and a very persistent cough. My doctor gave me clarithromycin and since taking it my chest has bec...
By chanchuiman Blank
Hi I am 49 year old female. Recently has bronchitis on 4/22/2014. After 2 weeks of antibiotics treatment I felt bet...
9240803_tn?1402551245
By eleanorbaker67 Blank
For about one year my doc has been following lung nodules in my lungs. Latest cat scan shows. There is a stable 5mm...
PinkPaisleyStratJun 12, 2014
ginac67Jun 03, 2014
PinkPaisleyStratMay 26, 2014
bellah32May 25, 2014
David Tinkelman, M.D. Jun 03, 2014
By ginac67 Blank
I am having trouble getting my breath, the doctors think i am having panic attacks, they said my heart and lungs are ...
PinkPaisleyStratJun 12, 2014
David Tinkelman, M.D. Jun 06, 2014
By PinkPaisleyStrat Blank
I've been having shortness of breath at rest for over a year now. It is every day and causes me to yawn and sigh all...
By Jayjayjoe Blank
Hi. I just received my chest xray report stating infiltrate LUZ. I had coughs from mid of March till Mid of April. It...
rusty116Jun 11, 2014
David Tinkelman, M.D. Jun 11, 2014
By rusty116 Blank
Hi! Recently, after a long weekend, I've been experiencing shortness of breath when exercising (heavy and minor). ...
By dorios Blank
Hello, 3-4 times a week I experience excessive burping and *belching. It only happens after I go to sleep despite my...
By Riley2122 Blank
Hi there I'm Riley! I am a 15 year old girl in high school with some breathing issues. Around two years ago I was d...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity