Aa
A
A
Close
Respiratory Disorders Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
41 - 60 (of 5835) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When is it necessary to use an oxygen concentrator during air travel? My oxygen level is 94 using an oximeter.
3 answers |
I constantly feel like i have a cold. My nose is always always runny, my throat always hurts. This has been constant for a very long ti...
33 answers |
Doctors don't know what it is, so I think that's why they say it's cough variant asthma. I don't think it's that. My symptoms: Wheezin...
2 answers |
I always felt that mucus 'stuck' inside my throat and unable to spit it or swallow it. When I swallow my saliva I can felt the mucus is s...
18 answers |
I was wondering if you could give me some idea of what i can do to ease the discomfort of excess mucus buildup in my nose and throat afte...
36 answers |
Hi, This is my third question so far so thanks to all who have answered before... My health problems continue and I just want a few...
6 answers |
505958 tn?1210615257
My Fiance Just had a CT scan and I was just wondering what Granuloma of the lungs is and what caused it? Is it Cancer and is it curable?
2 answers |
For the past 2 months, I have been getting what I think are Chest CRAMPS on either the right or left side,, nearly daily. It cramps a fe...
2 answers |
The doctors who take the time to answer these questions are amazing and I just wanna say thank you! I'm a 28 year old female with some sh...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with bronchitis almost four wks ago. I have been on two different antibiotics and steroids. Not to mention cough meds. My...
my mom has a problem in which she well cough alot then her throat will close up and she can hardly breathe.
Would the following results clearly show if a patient was being tested for restrictive v obstructive lung problems. I ask as part of the ...
2 answers |
I've had a cough with phlegm for at least 1 month. It's hard to get the phlegm out of my throat. When I cough or breathe I can hear nois...
For the past two days, I've had a tight chest with slight pain in the left side. Its hard to take deep breaths and if I lay on my side a ...
1 answer |
Doc thank you for answering my question... What I ment to ask was does my pft and exercise test rule out copd and emphysema... Even with ...
• 28 yrs old—mild asthma, active/athletic lifestyle • 28 yrs old—bad URI viral infection, hospitalized, ended up with a blood clot/PE, l...
2 answers |
I'm a 20 y/o male progressively losing my ability to breathe. First, it started out with shortness of breath when laying on my left side,...
1 answer |
Since Jan 2014 my daughter's Breathing has gone down and her voice is almost gone. Her first test was Lung Capacity was at 72%.Her Dr. th...
My husband has suffered from migraines since he was about 8. He is now 28, and they are getting worse. He has been to neurologists, ent...
I've been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. I also have major sinus problems. I've tried the bipap and cpap machines with many diff...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker