Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By KrisKell Blank
In my recent post you suggested ABPM as a possible cause for my lingering bronchitis symptoms (flare ups with, or mim...
By bpwprivate Blank
My Aunt has RA and during the diagnostic a shadow was noticed on her lung. We have been told that it is not cancer ...
By allisonchih Blank
My 3yo daughter has been coughing near a month. Sent her to see paed for twice. Medicine was changed twice too and s...
By Kloto Blank
Hello everyone, For many years I have been having a small red bump on the back of my throat. Recently I have got a...
By PinkPaisleyStrat Blank
I've been having shortness of breath at rest for over a year now. It is every day and causes me to yawn and sigh all...
By sdavis43334 Blank
My husband was diagnosed with pneumonia took full 10 days of antibiotics felt better now 3 days after finishing antib...
By joycebailey Blank
i have an ear infection and had it since December. i went to an ENT and the infection was worse after 2 months and p...
IrishbredMay 18
IrishbredDec 09, 2013
David Tinkelman, M.D. Dec 09, 2013
By Irishbred Blank
Past 3.+years..Began with a horrible cough in summer 2010...then worse by Sept. 2010. Saw allergists, prick test, blo...
By Hazelwwod Blank
I don't know if anyone who has problems drawing a breath has heard of this relief, but a doctor told me the reason pe...
jintucsonMay 16
robbins1aJun 14, 2008
kalichanApr 15, 2008
atrolung45Apr 03, 2008
kthyMar 31, 2006
By julesjm Blank
My mother has just beed diagnosed with emphysema, she is 55 years old and has never smoked a day in her life but has ...
By rockyrambo Blank
i am 18 years old man.i have no history of lung problems and heart disease.from the past 5 months i started taking l...
By abb243 Blank
Add updateI worked on a construction site for a year as a civil engineer and I was told to go on an asbestos awarenes...
By anonymous2210 Blank
Ok ill try to be as accurate with maximum amount of details. 22 years old male - trained endurance athlete. Usual...
By Nicole62 Blank
I also have had excessive saliva for about 4 years which increases as the day goes on; worse right after a meal or be...
By gran23 Blank
I have brochiectasis and have been having cramping pain at bottom of rib cage. Sometimes righ side, sometimes left s...
By Arturofm Blank
Hi, I've been sick for almost 3 months now with the same thing. After the first week I went to the beach and I did th...
By BClife Blank
Hi there, I have recently had a pulmonary test after feeling some tightness in my chest. I breathed in a dust (dichot...
By pat19711 Blank
During a ct scan on onething they found a 5mm nodual on the base of my lower left lung. Several family members have d...
By pcf1520 Blank
After an abnormal chest x-ray and CT scan I saw a pulmonologist. Everything in the radiologists' reports pointed tow...
By JeffBF Blank
For several years now, off and on, I've had a feeling as if my throat is constricted, making it difficult to breathe....
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity