Aa
A
A
Close
Respiratory Disorders Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
61 - 80 (of 5835) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
9240803 tn?1402551245
For about one year my doc has been following lung nodules in my lungs. Latest cat scan shows. There is a stable 5mm ground glass nodule...
I am having trouble getting my breath, the doctors think i am having panic attacks, they said my heart and lungs are good, the feeling i ...
5 answers |
I've been having shortness of breath at rest for over a year now. It is every day and causes me to yawn and sigh all the time. I can st...
2 answers |
Hi. I just received my chest xray report stating infiltrate LUZ. I had coughs from mid of March till Mid of April. It started off as norm...
Hi! Recently, after a long weekend, I've been experiencing shortness of breath when exercising (heavy and minor). This has come on all...
2 answers |
Hello, 3-4 times a week I experience excessive burping and *belching. It only happens after I go to sleep despite my best efforts to hav...
1 answer |
Hi there I'm Riley! I am a 15 year old girl in high school with some breathing issues. Around two years ago I was diagnosed with asthma...
1 answer |
I've been in bed with laryngitis, upset stomach and lung congestion for over a week. Should I be on antibiotics or is this just a matter...
1 answer |
I got sick last Sunday rather suddenly. I couldn't quite clear my throat all day. By evening I had severe chills for several hours - th...
1 answer |
Recently I have undergone a medical test prior to my deputation to a new job in Taiwan. Unfortunately I was diagnosed to have RESIDUAL FI...
Good morning I'm being treated for pneumonia just started antibiotics last nite feeling a lol worse off but my question is walking pneumo...
2 answers |
Is PTB can cause lung scarring?and if does how many years to fade the scar in your lungs Thanks
1 answer |
Dear Drs, I must thank you for the good works your forum has been doing to educate people and save lives. I hope you can advice me on...
1 answer |
9035050 tn?1401306516
Last october doctor found one pulmonary nodule in my right lower lung massured 3mm. my cancer doctor I see from where I had seriors tumor...
1 answer |
Hi bmy daughter Is often in hospital every 3-4 weeks with asthma plus mystery underlying issue she has been going through this for about ...
1 answer |
I have been having headache for 2 days now. I took Panadol and it relieved me for a while but it's back. The headache is not severe but i...
1 answer |
Hi im 35.. on flovent for asthma. Its been under control..however past week upon waking I feel gurgling in lungs. Makes me feel short of ...
1 answer |
Hi I am 22 years old and suffer with bad breath which as you can imagine is extremely embarrassing! I have been too embarrassed to speak ...
1 answer |
Singulair works, but causes my muscles and nerves to twitch, even months after stopping the drug!! Is this reversable; is anyone studying...
19 answers |
i know this thread has already been started but it was nearly a month ago and no one can see it anymore and i only discovered that thread...
32 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker