Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
7770009_tn?1394049664
By worrieddaughter31
My mom is a 49 year old woman who smokes 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day and has a history of squamous cell lung cancer...
By strdsbrg
Wasn't sure to which forum this would apply. Last week, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck when just turning my...
whatsdudeMar 15
Claudio AcuApr 22, 2004
AndyRRTApr 18, 2004
AndyRRTApr 18, 2004
ontherecordApr 17, 2004
By Claudio Acu Blank
Is urinetherapy scientific? SOURCE; WEB PAGE http://www.lifepositive.com/Body/traditional- therapies/urine-ther...
By shari411
I have catamenial pneumothorax almost three yrs out from TAH and vats mechanical pleurodesis. I have had about three ...
By Loopy_Lou_M
I was hoping someone would be able to help me... I was diagnosed just over a week ago with a pulmonary embolus and...
By Austin23000
So I have gone to a lung doctor and he doesn't know what to make of it and is also afraid of diagnosing me currently....
By silly4now
I had an "abnormal" chest x-ray in December, 2013 then a chest CT. Both showed mucus plugging and bronchiectasis of ...
By happymom2v
Can you please clarify if the "right lower lobe" and the "right lung base" are the same area/part of the right lung o...
By Shadowpaw
"Croup (or laryngotracheobronchitis) is a respiratory condition that is usually triggered by an acute viral infection...
By dubssharon
spike
By Skip1955
Have had a needle like pain on and off for years , middle of chest and a little to the left , near the edge of pocket...
By NagiX
In the past three years I have had several bad spells of bronchitis. Now, it seems like it never quite goes away. Som...
By Padouse
What risk is there in taking a metacholine asthma test
By ahm2020
Hi, I have a problem in breathing and I hope that you can help me. I am facing a huge difficulty in breathing a...
By annie0313
i get very short of breath when useing upper body as running vacum cleaner,curling hair,washing dishes,. i sit down ...
By kellyjo66
My 81 yr old father has sleep apnea. He has a machine to help and has water for it to help with moisture. He is also ...
By nuno68
Hello, I suffer from asthma roughly 40 years now and since about 5 years I'm inhaling the Symbicort 160 almost one...
By crosscountryandtrackrunner
I'm a 15 year old female cross country & track runner living in northern virginia, and starting last track season/Spr...
By Davidwr
For a week now, I've had a bad cough that seems like it is getting worse. I just got over bronchitis back in late dec...
By Wheezy64
My right mid back of spine hurts when I exhale and move but if I take a deep breath and move it feels good. Woke up l...
This Forum's Experts
242587_tn?1355427710
David Tinkelman, M.D.Blank
National Jewish Health
Denver, CO
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now