Aa
A
A
Close
Respiratory Disorders Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
81 - 100 (of 5835) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Singulair works, but causes my muscles and nerves to twitch, even months after stopping the drug!! Is this reversable; is anyone studying...
19 answers |
i know this thread has already been started but it was nearly a month ago and no one can see it anymore and i only discovered that thread...
30 answers |
I work at a car lot where we have numerous hot rods/classic cars inside the showroom. Every month we have to start these cars and let the...
1 answer |
Hello, My brother is 15 years old and is a healthy boy until recently. About 3 weeks ago he had a severe case of bronchitis and a week i...
1 answer |
In my recent post you suggested ABPM as a possible cause for my lingering bronchitis symptoms (flare ups with, or mimicking, viral infect...
1 answer |
My Aunt has RA and during the diagnostic a shadow was noticed on her lung. We have been told that it is not cancer and we're originally...
1 answer |
My 3yo daughter has been coughing near a month. Sent her to see paed for twice. Medicine was changed twice too and still cannot see impr...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, For many years I have been having a small red bump on the back of my throat. Recently I have got a genital HPV which i...
I've been having shortness of breath at rest for over a year now. It is every day and causes me to yawn and sigh all the time. I can st...
My husband was diagnosed with pneumonia took full 10 days of antibiotics felt better now 3 days after finishing antibiotics he now has fe...
i have an ear infection and had it since December. i went to an ENT and the infection was worse after 2 months and pain was so severe. i...
Past 3.+years..Began with a horrible cough in summer 2010...then worse by Sept. 2010. Saw allergists, prick test, blood work, lupus, lyme...
3 answers |
I don't know if anyone who has problems drawing a breath has heard of this relief, but a doctor told me the reason people have a hard tim...
My mother has just beed diagnosed with emphysema, she is 55 years old and has never smoked a day in her life but has had breathing proble...
10 answers |
i am 18 years old man.i have no history of lung problems and heart disease.from the past 5 months i started taking lexapro 10 mg and the...
Add updateI worked on a construction site for a year as a civil engineer and I was told to go on an asbestos awareness course. The aim wa...
Ok ill try to be as accurate with maximum amount of details. 22 years old male - trained endurance athlete. Usual resting HR ~35 duri...
1 answer |
I also have had excessive saliva for about 4 years which increases as the day goes on; worse right after a meal or beverage. It is always...
1 answer |
I have brochiectasis and have been having cramping pain at bottom of rib cage. Sometimes righ side, sometimes left side. Could the pain...
1 answer |
Hi, I've been sick for almost 3 months now with the same thing. After the first week I went to the beach and I did that for 4 days. I got...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker