Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Restless Leg Syndrome Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit Neurology.
My 3 1/2 year old has just been diagnosised with PLMD, it's similar to RLS but different. RLS can be all day and when awake. PLMD is only...
I read at WWW.peoplespharmacy.com/2010/10/11/is-quinine-in-tonic-water-safe/ there are 83 mg of quinine in 1 liter. My question is, if...
Hi all, I am new to this forum...I have used Medhelp in the past and have found it to be very supportive so here I am again. There is s...
what medications are generally used to treat chronic RLS? Every 15 -60 seconds during sleep and many times in the evening generally begi...
I've had success with drinking coffee before bedtime with RLS. that just goes contrary to all logic. I've been doing some research on caf...
Hello I have been suffering from RLS for more than 30 years. I was diagnosed during a sleep study and consequently put on Parkinson’s m...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease