Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Restless Leg Syndrome Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit Neurology.
Hello, To those of us that suffer RLS. I have been trying Selenium 200 mg nightly. So far , so good. Good Luck, CML
Is anyone taking the medication Horizant for their Restless Leg? If so, is it helping?
My aunt has severe restless leg syndrome, we are searching for an alternative treatment as any medication upsets her stomach. Does an...
Hi all i have been on codeine for about 3 years and found myself just popping 12 to 16 pills at night along with the pills i took through...
Since stopping Lortab (20mg x 3 times a day for 4 years) cold turkey 60 days ago I have had terrible restless legs. Both legs are effecte...
Anyone else had to deal with this? I feel like a need a weighed-suit to sleep in at night with the RLS and withdrawing from Fentanyl patc...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease