Aa
A
A
Close
Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
This Rheumatoid Arthritis forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
21 - 40 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My wife has RA diagnosed in 2002, just began to use Enbrel two weeks ago. Yesterday she began to have severe pain in both legs from the l...
1 answer |
Ive had RA for 21 yrs. Have been on Rituxan infusions for 2 years every six months. Most recent 10 days ago. Blood tests before last infu...
1 answer |
i am 22 years old..i have RA(still desease) from about 10 years, i have tried almost everything..metothrexate(didn't well work),arava(had...
3 answers |
Can statin drugs cause a RA flare-up? I have attempted to take statins (Lipitor and Zocor) and have experienced flare-ups shortly after s...
1 answer |
I'm 24, and a month or so ago I bumped my forearm on a fence and got a small scratch. A few minutes later I noticed that near the scratc...
1 answer |
535882 tn?1396580285
i have had thyroid removed due to suspicion of cancer. currently my levels came back high or hyper. I'm having a lot of joint pain stiffn...
2 answers |
I've had SLE, Fibromyalgia for 17 years and it is mostly controlled; Sjogrens for 4 years and was diagnosed with RA in 2009. Since being ...
2 answers |
Hello, I am asking for my mum,she is over 50 and have sever pains all over her body, She went for blood test and Rheumatoid factor result...
1 answer |
653169 tn?1303449969
Can a person still have RA and not show on a RA blood panel? Is this what sero-negative RA is? If a person has all the signs and sympto...
5 answers |
My daughter has had JRA for over three years. She has taken Methotrexate along with Enbrel, Humira, and now Orencia. All of her numbers ...
1 answer |
653169 tn?1303449969
I just need a recommendation for a proper daily dose for folic acid and b- vitamins for someone diagnosed with RA and Fibromyalgia Thank...
3 answers |
I suffer a sever Sacroiliac pain and stiffness especially in the morning. ESR is high and CBC is good. The doctor told me that this is fr...
1 answer |
HI, I have sore feet in the morning and throughout the day after sitting for a half hour or so. I have read other Q&A's and the anwsers...
1 answer |
jra
my daughter has polyarticular jra. She was diagnosed at age 2 and is now 6. she has been taking enbrel for 3 1/2 years now. she has re...
1 answer |
Hi. I have a positive ANA 1:16 speckled pattern. I have been having pain in both of my middle fingers with stiffness, but more in my left...
3 answers |
I am on methotrexate sodium, can i take Vicodin for pain?
2 answers |
both my top ribs on either side are realy sore to the touch could this be my rheumatid arthritis
1 answer |
My daughter and I were diagnosed with EDS/hypermobility type.I think it might be a cross-over of hypermobility/vascular). She also has sp...
1 answer |
sorry i know this isn't the right place to post but i coun't find out were to post about rashs pluse no medical so she cant get cheached ...
1 answer |
please intimate any medicine in homeopathic which realese pain and hands movements in what potency
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank