Aa
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

This Rheumatoid Arthritis forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

41 - 60 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Good Day, I would like to know for my mother who s in delhi only & I am living in Dubai. Could you please let me know if you or another Rhemumatologist doctor is available in Delhi or UP so that she can get a treatment over there onl...
  Posted
787406 tn?1339206783
My Rheumatologist ran all the Lupus test and only one of the Lupus test came back high, she said it was probably inflammation in a joint that made it high. needless to say she said because I have Livedo Reticularis and Raynauds that i pr...
  Posted
I've been diagnosed with RA since 2006. On Methotrexate 20mg, Humira, and folic acid. In last 24 months I've had 3 bouts of pancreatitis (twice after gall bladder removal) with no cause determined gastro doc, and chronic burning sensatio...
  Posted
Ok, lets see, I have been developing a large bulge on my upper back to the left side of my spine between my shoulder blade (a little above, closer to neck the shoulder) I call it my buffalo hump, lol but lately I have been getting a gre...
  Posted
1149213 tn?1261934752
What can happen if I get an Orencia infusion while having a chest cold?
  Posted
I am 24 years old and recently had my RA factor tested. I was told the normal reading is less than 20, however mine is 1,615. My mother has both rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. I have yet to be successful getting in touch with the rheuma...
  Posted
1024532 tn?1380061952
I am back to therapy for shoulder blade pain. I was in car accident in Aug. 2008. Went to therapy for this pain it improved. Then I was diagnosed in Sept of 2009 with rheumatoid arthiritis. I have only one kidney so told doctor would lik...
  Posted
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with RA a few months ago and have started methotrexate. My joint pain has eased a good bit however Im suddenly feeling strange- nothing particular but just not right. Im always exusted, and im now just gettin...
  Posted
i have ra in my neck and when i turn my head back and fourth i feel and hear crunching in my neck. it has gotten worse here lately. i have been feeling numbness, tingling, hot spots trough out my body. also when i turn hy head the fee...
  Posted
I started with pain in my right knee, turned out I had a Bakers Cyst. The pain lasted for 2 months then I started having pain in the other knee. Now my elbows are swollen and I can hardly move my arms. My neck, hips, ankle, toes, finge...
  Posted
i have burning in my right shoulder that run through my arm into my fingers,it very painful. iam taking injection weekly for rheumatoid arthritis
  Posted
Can these medicines be used together safely?
  Posted
Hi for the past 6 months or so, I have had stiff knees when walking up and down stairs,but not with much pain, also when i bend my knee to get in to bed they are very stiff. If i have bent down to pick something up i find it hard to ...
  Posted
Currently taking methotrexate for my RA; my question is what is a tarried stool. I seem to have more bm's than usual.
  Posted
I was diagnosed 15 months ago with RA. My RF was done 4 times because the figures were higher than anyone ever saw. I was also checked several times for lupus because of the RF numbers. I read a post that someone had 528. How about...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 27 yr old female (110-115 lbs) who was diagnosed with high blood pressure and tachycardia at the age of 23. I took 25mg of a beta blocker and 2mg. of an ace inhibitor daily. After going to another GP, he took me off of the ...
  Posted
I was recently seen by a hand surgeon regarding loose tendons in my left hand. Five weeks ago I began to wear a splint for my two middle fingers that I was advised to wear for four weeks. I stopped wearing the splint after two weeks be...
  Posted
1091980 tn?1295545031
I have osteoarthritis at the base of my right thumb. However several months ago when I first began feeling pain which affected varies everyday activities I was also experiencing aching knees, shoulders and ankles. My dr did a full blood ...
  Posted
1024532 tn?1380061952
I have recently reduced my prednisone, 1/2 tablet at a time from 2 tablets a day of 10 mg to now 1 tablet. I have now got pain in fingers again like I had when diagnosed in Sept. but no swelling just redness and pain? Should I be calling...
  Posted
Three weeks ago I got a sudden inflammation in the joints of my hands, which moved to other joints as well in my body. It felt like rheumatoid arthritis, which was diagnosed 7 years ago when I had a sudden attack as well during my pregna...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank