Aa
A
A
Close
Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
This Rheumatoid Arthritis forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
41 - 60 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Good Day, I would like to know for my mother who s in delhi only & I am living in Dubai. Could you please let me know if you or anoth...
1 answer |
787406 tn?1339206783
My Rheumatologist ran all the Lupus test and only one of the Lupus test came back high, she said it was probably inflammation in a joint ...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with RA since 2006. On Methotrexate 20mg, Humira, and folic acid. In last 24 months I've had 3 bouts of pancreatitis ...
2 answers |
Ok, lets see, I have been developing a large bulge on my upper back to the left side of my spine between my shoulder blade (a little abov...
2 answers |
1149213 tn?1261934752
What can happen if I get an Orencia infusion while having a chest cold?
2 answers |
I am 24 years old and recently had my RA factor tested. I was told the normal reading is less than 20, however mine is 1,615. My mother h...
2 answers |
1024532 tn?1380061952
I am back to therapy for shoulder blade pain. I was in car accident in Aug. 2008. Went to therapy for this pain it improved. Then I was d...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with RA a few months ago and have started methotrexate. My joint pain has eased a good bit however Im sudden...
3 answers |
i have ra in my neck and when i turn my head back and fourth i feel and hear crunching in my neck. it has gotten worse here lately. i h...
4 answers |
I started with pain in my right knee, turned out I had a Bakers Cyst. The pain lasted for 2 months then I started having pain in the othe...
1 answer |
i have burning in my right shoulder that run through my arm into my fingers,it very painful. iam taking injection weekly for rheumatoid ...
1 answer |
Can these medicines be used together safely?
1 answer |
Hi for the past 6 months or so, I have had stiff knees when walking up and down stairs,but not with much pain, also when i bend my kn...
1 answer |
Currently taking methotrexate for my RA; my question is what is a tarried stool. I seem to have more bm's than usual.
1 answer |
I was diagnosed 15 months ago with RA. My RF was done 4 times because the figures were higher than anyone ever saw. I was also checke...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 27 yr old female (110-115 lbs) who was diagnosed with high blood pressure and tachycardia at the age of 23. I took 25mg of a...
1 answer |
I was recently seen by a hand surgeon regarding loose tendons in my left hand. Five weeks ago I began to wear a splint for my two middle...
3 answers |
1091980 tn?1295545031
I have osteoarthritis at the base of my right thumb. However several months ago when I first began feeling pain which affected varies eve...
2 answers |
1024532 tn?1380061952
I have recently reduced my prednisone, 1/2 tablet at a time from 2 tablets a day of 10 mg to now 1 tablet. I have now got pain in fingers...
1 answer |
Three weeks ago I got a sudden inflammation in the joints of my hands, which moved to other joints as well in my body. It felt like rheum...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank