Aa
A
A
Close
Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum
This Rheumatoid Arthritis forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
81 - 100 (of 116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a vibrations and tremors around my coccix and anus. It is internally. That vibrations is persistent. Help me !
3 answers |
Hi there, I am a 42 yr old female in fairly good health. For about 6 months my feet hurt when I wake up and they are very stiff. The...
1 answer |
I have been DX with this disease and am currently on inflammatories and if I do not take them I can hardly get out of bed. Anyone know th...
1 answer |
33yo son diagnosed with severe diverticulitis July 09. After 3 days in hospital with no food or water, only IV he developed SEVERE swel...
2 answers |
I am a man of 43 years old, and I have been suffering for more than 24 years about a rare form of a dysautonomia, the condition is called...
1 answer |
788259 tn?1301591771
I am 43 years old and had a case of Rheumatic Fever when I 35 or so (don't really remember exactly). I took an anti-biotic for 3 weeks th...
1 answer |
I have had RA for 15 years, started after Golden Staph and heaps of antibiotics.'Have used all the usual drugs all of which caused all so...
5 answers |
Can a rhematologist help someone if they have been told that they have neuropathy?
1 answer |
726204 tn?1285879778
Could you tell me if EDS and dysautonomia are connected and if so in which respect. What autonomic dysfunction can EDS cause? My 3 da...
7 answers |
i dont kno if this as anything to do with arthritis. for about 2wks now my right knee has been giving me problems in 33 years old and ...
6 answers |
168348 tn?1379360675
Hi, I ask this question because both a member on the Arthritis Community, and myself have seen a corelation between taking NSAID for art...
3 answers |
When I wake in the mornings, my left thumb and my 3 middle finger joints and thumb on my right hand hurts like mad. What can this be? I...
3 answers |
I am 57. Recently, I have experienced a swelling and pain in some fingers. It comes and goes, occurs in different fingers, and stays sw...
1 answer |
An xray did reveal that I have scoliosis running up to the right side of my neck, so that might begin to explain my problems. Can any of...
1 answer |
If my diagnosis is O.A.can you explain why ESR AND CRP blood readings have been higher than they should be. ThaNKS
1 answer |
I have elevated esr and crp. esr gas been 45 then 40 then 38.ra negative.Doctor has diagnosed O.A.I now have pain in both shoulders both...
2 answers |
Can you help me, please? I'm trying to develop a picture in my mind as to what is happening in my case. One chiropractor said I suffere...
1 answer |
Help! I'm at my wits end. In November 2008, I had chest pain and thought it was a chest cold. In late December it was still bothering me ...
2 answers |
I'm 23yr. female. I'm 5'5" and about 140lbs. I fairly active, I do have a two year old son that I chase after all day. About two weeks ag...
1 answer |
for 8 weeks ive been in alot of pain upper and lower back ancles groins my ancles and calve muscles are really stiff when i get out of be...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now